Dedicated professional with experience in Visual Basic 6 Visual Basic.Net C .Net and ASP.Net Programming languages. Proven ability to effectively interact with multi-fanctional groups. Self starter capable of working with minimal direction or supervision. Enthusiastic about keeping up with the latest technologies in OOP and becoming proficient in the newest programming languages.
Programming Languages C VB6 XML CSS VB.Net Trans-Act Sql
.NET Skill Set .NET Framework 2.0 and Common Type System ASP.NET ADO.NET .NET Class Libraries Web Services WPF WCF WSE 3.0 Trans Act Sql Visual Source Safe VSS SSRS
Databases MS SQL Server 2000/2005-2008 MS Access 2000
Operating Systems Windows 98/2000/XP
Software Visual Studio .NET 2005 and 2008
Software Application Developer
- Develop backend SQL scripts for SSRS reports. The scripts involve reporting dialisys medical information to be used by medical practitioners at dialisys clinics.
- Revise current SQL scripts with updates from the medical field.
- Help desk support for DCI applications. Troubleshooting or assisting medical personal on new and current software that was deployed.
- Update and maintain computer hardware. Update computers with new software and hardware.
Software Application Developer
- Responsible for developing and managing program applications for different divisions of Delphi all of which have saved the company both time and money.
- Designed an infrastructure to convert data from Ingress database and Access database to Sql Server and using .Net Framework to integrate these databases to work on Delphi Intranet network.
- Worked with multi-functional groups to ensure that programs are user friendly and met or exceeded expectations
- Wrote database applications using Visual Basic 6 Visual Basic.Net and ASP.Net
- Design Web based intranet application for tracking Delphi Service products using Visual Basic.Net and Sql Server 2005
- Developed Frontend Windows applications using Visual Basic 6
- Implemented training course for technicians
- Coordinated service-testing programs for Delphi products
- Facilitated testing for advanced clusters and Heads up Displays HUD for automotive remanufacturing centers.
- Assisted dealerships with solutions on technical questions
- Provided technical assistance to technicians to repair products
Technical Call Center Analyst
- Provided problem resolution for automotive remanufacturing centers in North America.
- Troubleshot electronic circuitry
- Created monthly reports for high failure products
- Provided technical assistance to Delphi customers
.NET Developer Master s Program
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C employing object oriented programming concepts such as encapsulation inheritance polymorphism and abstraction.
- Used C and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services Enhancements WSE . Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Created complex business components in C using .NET Class Library assemblies while migrating and implementing them in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET Remoting XML Web Services Microsoft Transaction Server MTS and COM to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many clients.
- Developed a Windows n-tiered Public Library Management System application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft s MSI packages.
- Developing ASP Applications with VB.Net
- Creating ASP.Net Web Forms Applications
- Working with ASP.Net Web Objects
- Creating a User Interface
- Storing and Retrieving Data with ADO.NET
- Catching and Correcting Errors
- Maintaining Security
- Building and Deploying Web Applications