Seeking a software development position in a successful forward-looking organization to continue my personal and professional growth.
- Possess the skills and tenacity for complex problem-solving in a fast-paced IT environment.
- Application of general business knowledge and a strong understanding of enterprise systems to define system processes that meets both business and end-user needs.
- Proficient in all phases of software development full life cycle . Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- C experience since 2011. VB.NET and ASP.NET experience since 2003.
- SQL Server experience since 1998 currently 2008 r2 . Heavy use of stored procedures triggers functions SSIS.
- Genuine personal skills with excellent written documentation and verbal skills.
- Lead developer for the Idealease enterprise web-site. Oversaw growth of site from simple content management system to an enterprise application that manages over 40 000 trucks at 400 affiliate locations throughout the Confidential.Added 50 national account customers. Involved in full life-cycle development.
- Extensive expertise in SQL Server including database design creating maintaining and optimizing structured queries creating stored procedures triggers and SSIS.
- Created consolidated billing system that enables 400 U.S. and Canadian affiliates to bill 55 national account customers while maintaining dynamic customer-specific billing rules and summarized into a single monthly bill. System handled 8-10 million in billing each month.
- Created truck registration system to allow affiliates to add new vehicle to fleet file for rebates from Idealease preferred suppliers and create database of truck information and components.
- Created dynamic system to enable end users at Idealease affiliates to maintain their own member profile including authorized users and their respective roles which then interfaces with Active Directory and creates a real-time set of email distribution lists.
- Developed customized customer evaluation process enabling Idealease corporate users to create customized questionnaires interface with other proprietary database information and allow Idealease feedback custom analytics and regular reporting.
- Developed support and maintain used truck auction web-site using PHP MySQL under WAMP.
- Provided minor support for Content Management System in Joomla.
- Front-line technical support for Idealease largest customers affiliates and suppliers.
- Systems Analyst Confidential
- Developed web-based Enterprise application to manage the promotions of our largest retail clients. Involved in full-life cycle of project. System developed using .NET technologies VB ASP etc. and SQL Server 2000.
- Provided support for legacy applications in VB 6.
- Developed custom reports for external clients using Crystal Reports.
Senior Technical Analyst
- Successfully developed solutions and provided front-line support for engineering software applications supporting a sales staff of 1000 agents.
- Sole developer supporting a budgeting tool written in VB with an Oracle and Access backend. Added stability and increased the profile of this application through a national deployment.
- Re-engineered a labor management and forecasting tool to use VBA with MS Office automation. Project was in a quagmire before my redesign resuscitated it.
- Provided consultation and custom software solutions for the Coupon and Fulfillment Industries.
- Conceived designed and coded a desktop forecasting and analysis tool for the coupon industry. This application was subsequently used by Gage Marketing Ralston-Purina and others manufacturers. Project was developed in VB with an Access and SQL Server backend.
- Designed developed and deployed a turnkey front-end coupon entry system for use by coupon processing facilities in Mexico.
- Provided all technical support and industry expertise Gage Marketing coupon processing.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Designed developed and supported custom software applications for the coupon-processing industry.
- Front-line support for major clients including Pillsbury Ralston Purina Procter Gamble.