A senior position on application design and development system integration big data or data analyst utilizing my skill and experience on data analysis and processing multi-dimensional data analysis and reporting Microsoft .Net SQL Server SSIS SSRS SSAS Microsoft Office application development Web Mobile and Enterprise Application design and development.
Summary A highly motivated diligent professional and IT expert with more than twenty year professional experience specialized in business solutions enterprise architecture system integration application architectures design and development using IBM/Microsoft technologies and methodologies proficient in enterprise web desktop mobile application design and development. A team oriented leader and a great team player with proven track records of successfully creating solutions to broad range of clients including financial service and insurance healthcare government/public sectors education retail and distribution electronic food and nutrition oil industry as well as manufacturing with strong capability for problem solving and analytical skills leadership and innovation to make real improvements.
Skills Industries Financial Service Insurance Healthcare Government Education Retail Electronics Transportation Telecom M E and oil industry.
Project Domain Enterprise Architecture and Application Development Mobile Solutions Systems Integration Big Data Analytics BI Performance Improvement Security etc.
Server Technologies Microsoft SharePoint Server Microsoft BizTalk Server IBM WorkLight COM .
Framework SOA Web Service SOMA Rational Unified Process Microsoft ASP.NET MVC/MVP/ MVVM Entity Framework.
RDBMS MS SQL Server DB2 ORACLE.
Tools and Technologies VS.NET SharePoint Designer Rational Software Architect RSA Rational Application Developer RAD IBM WorkLight Eclipse WebSphere Integration Developer WID UML Microsoft Power BI SQL Server Reporting Service SSRS Integration Service SSIS Analysis Service SSAS Query Analyzer Auditing SQL WorkBench Microsoft Cryptographic API Windows Communication Foundation WCF Windows Presentation Foundation WPF Microsoft Entity Framework Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS Smart Client Software Factory SCSF Ajax JQuery other Microsoft SDKs Oracle Oracle SQL Developer DB2 CompuWare DevPartner Studio XLCubed Microsoft Office MatLab Oracle AdminiServer System.
Methodologies OOAD IBM GS Method etc.
Hardware IBM Mainframes PCs Wintel servers mobile devices etc.
Systems Windows Azure Windows Server 2012/2008R2/2003 Windows 8/7/Vista/XP UNIX AIX Linux.
Analytics Professional experience and knowledge in real-time video/image/speech analysis and processing video/image coding digital signal/multidimensional digital signal processing speech recognition and system design. Experienced in pattern recognition and optimization.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior I/T Specialist
Major function Worked as solution architect application architect lead developer and team player on the whole life cycle of customized client business application design and development with Microsoft and IBM technologies including Insurance Government and public Sector Education Financial Service and Manufactures in Electronics and tobacco industry. Great experience on application architecture design and development of business solutions especially on the following technologies data analysis and reporting SQL server data query and multi-dimensional data cube business intelligence BI data modeling service-oriented architecture web services enterprise applications distributed Internet applications and security web system development object-oriented analysis and design multi-tier system development system integration SSIS ADO.Net Managing ETL Metadata application performance assessment and turning Reporting SSRS Cognos Crystal Reporting Analytics SSAS reverse engineering and application assessment etc. with a working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI Suite.
Major tasks and client projects include
- Process the client s Request for Service RFS in pipeline conduct assessment of client s business needs and the available technical options perform gap analysis of the business requirements work with client to clarify the requirements create process definition create technical solution proposals and define architect roadmaps for the proposed solutions create technical solution documents and proposals architect design documents technical specifications project costs and schedule estimates and project plans. Hands on and lead onsite/off-shore team to implement test and deploy applications.
- Enterprise Integration Service SSIS Interface Migration exchange data with ETL Oracle SharePoint Server Excel and text files etc. Work flows for data conversion data analysis and reporting.
- Application assessment on Management Information Database using Analysis Services MiDAS which uses Microsoft Office technology multi-dimensional database business intelligence BI and reporting service for enterprise business data analysis management and auditing.
- An ASP.Net MVC/Microsoft Office application to generate predefined documents adopted with input data and save data under SharePoint Document Library.
- A .Net Web service for the SOA document generation and manage application of a state government agency which receives requests and data from IBM FileNet and generate corresponding predefined documents print or fax the generated.
- A .Net web service to integrate IBM WorkLight front-end mobile iOS and Android devices with the backend banking system Voyager which enabled the client to migrate to service-oriented architecture SOA and provide mobile banking capability to its customers.
- Conduct assessments and reverse engineering on client s existing IBM Lotus Notes based Uniform application define the related business processes business and functional requirements confirm and validate all critical application configuration information which are required to design a replacement system for the current application.
- SharePoint webpart pages to import financial security market data from external data venders security single sign on SSO to external business information services design and implemented WPF controls to display financial data and reports.
- A client content management system create SharePoint workflow for publication review and approval which includes design and implement WPF image and video viewers.
- An ASP.Net/MVC eAudit application for request/approval service ticket creation and inventory management.
- Migration of the client s reporting system with SSRS and SSIS.
- An ASP.Net/MVC application for client s instructor database provide instructor self-nomination evaluation and approval functions.
- An ASP.Net customer service portal patch audit cross platform Windows/Unix application which enable cellular phone users to check for available software patches for their cellular phones and then download the patches they selected.
- An ASP.Net/MVC Incurred But Not Reported IBNR insurance application which addresses one of the critical paths to the implementation of the client s new wholesale Program and to support data flow for several critical business functions to process IBNR data.
- An ASP.Net/MVC benefit automator application for a health care information processing client which help user translate benefit information from the Benefit Builder into NPS code. Include security design of the BeneFact Tools.
- A SharePoint Global Record Management System GRMS for a baby food production company which manages the company s records that stored by its vendors provides search advanced search and people search capabilities and serves as the major file storages for My Sites users.
- A SharePoint sub-portal for an energy/utility service client which enable call center associates supervisors and administrators to handle power outrage tickets and exceptions with customized web part pages and web parts.
- A SharePoint sub portal for a public school system including school teacher and course web sites under its WebSphere portal. Provide analysis capabilities for student data processing and reporting.
- A sub-portal for the organizational chart of a communication company and improve the performance of the portal application.
- Identify SQL Server stored procedures functions database tables and .NET components with high priority risks of an insurance application create coding guidelines and the best practice documents and plan and estimate for the risk reduction tasks.
- Deep performance test and assessment on AdminServer core insurance rule engine system for a financial service company. Identified several performance bottle necks with CompuWare DevPartner Studio Professional tool and proposed several modifications that improved the performance significantly.
- A multi-tier web application for an auto insurance client which utilizes WPF browser application as its user interfaces WCF to exchange information between different layers of the system and invoke web services to deliver insurance business services such as provide auto quote as well as auto client and agent information.
- Several web and mid-tier applications to expend and improve the Student Information System SIS of a state school agency which provides the state education agency state and federal entities the education community and the public with timely and accurate data collection and reporting for students schools school districts and the state.
- Several application integration interfaces for a major electronic manufacture which integrate Microsoft Great Plains and BizTalk based applications with IBM WebSphere applications through MQ hub and validate their input data and translate messages among MQ EDI Great Plaints transaction and Microsoft SQL Server database.
- An ASP.Net web application and a web service for a major financial service institute that serves as a major data broker to access database for several web applications and processes credit card transactions with VeriSign Payflow Pro credit card service. This web service also uses Microsoft .NET crypto technology to decrypt and decode the VeriSign payflow Pro data.
- A mutual fund web application of Enterprise Customer Relationship Management system for a major insurance company which allows agents select mutual fund offerings provided by a third party partner company and extracts user information from Mutual Fund database single sign on user to the third party partner s site and helps them see the complete view of a customer s financial products or the details of the Mutual Fund products on the partner s site.
- A fire professional liability web for a major insurance company which extracts user and client information from directory service LDAP and client register database seamlessly signs on the user to a third party product partner s site displays existing application list or submit new application to the partner s site with pre-populated client information and creates pending request records under the company s request framework.
- A business management and sales process BMSP and client register access CRA windows applications for a major insurance company which search for an existing or create a new RUMBA browser window connect and exchange data through RUMBA browser window to mainframe host applications.
- An Agent-on-line web application for a major insurance company that provides a unified web based access to mainframe-based host applications. It provides automatic user identification automatic single sign-on automatic connect user to host applications based on user information it extracted from LDAP HTTP Request and workstation registry.
- An ISAPI filter for Microsoft Internet Information Services IIS security checking for a major tobacco company which enables single sign on of the whole system.
- A GWAPI filter for IBM S390 Domino Go Webserver security checking of B-to-B web applications for a major tobacco company.
- A warehouse information tracking system WITS for IBM S390 Web server at a major tobacco company with Java beans servlets and Java server pages.
Senior Software Engineer
Major function Served as a senior consultant to design and develop software API and WDM device drivers for FTAS and other interactive virtual reality simulation systems. Accomplishments including the whole life cycle of design implementation testing and deploy a Windows98/2000 WDM device drivers and API functions for a USB double camera object tracking DCT system.
- Using Microsoft Visual C/C Win32 MFC Windows WDM OOA/D and Soft Ice for the following tasks and projects
- The whole life cycle of design implementation and testing Windows98/2000 WDM device drivers and API functions for a USB video module of FTAS interactive simulation system.
- Design and implement Windows98/2000 WDM device drivers and API functions for a USB double camera object tracking DCT system.
- A camera calibration tool for FATS DCT system.
- Integrate Fats4 Windows applications with the new USB STM devices and device drivers.
Senior System Analyst
Major function Engaged on research and develop algorithms and software systems for real-time video systems for retail/banking environments. Designed a robust optimization algorithm and implemented as a configuration tool for selecting parameters for video capture cards of Windows NT or Windows 95 based real-time video systems. Played a leading role during the whole life circle of design and implementation of several PC based video analysis systems.
- Using Microsoft Visual C/C Win32 MFC Visual Basic Rational Rose 4.0 OOA/D MKS Source Integrity for Win32 7.1b Aphelion 2.2g image analysis tool and Matlab for the following tasks and projects
- Designed a robust optimization algorithm and implemented as a configuration tool for selecting contrast brightness and hue parameters for video capture cards of MS Windows NT or
- Windows 95 based real-time video systems.
- Design and implementation a real-time video-based queue analysis computer system.
- Design and implementation a traffic flow analysis computer system.
- Design and implementation an Active Image System AIS of the NCR Self-Checkout-Terminal SCOT .
- Designed and implemented a background adaptation algorithm dll which updates the background image according to the input video images.
- Design and implemented a computer vision system for small object analysis and recognition.