- Over 9 years of experience professional experience in Information Technology
- Strong experience in using Microsoft.net Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 with C WCF Microsoft Enterprise Library Master Pages ASP.NET ADO.net Inheritance Multi-Threading AJAX Generics LINQ XML/XSD/XSLT SQL Server NET Assemblies .NET Remoting .NET Web Services SOAP OOAD OOP and various Design Patterns.
- Developed and implemented User/Custom Controls Infragistics Controls and Shared Components.
- Extensive experience with development methodologies such as SCRUM Agile.
- Extensive UML experience with class activity sequence component deployment diagrams and use cases.
- As a part of the release process created/updated test plan document used to perform integration functional
- testing for QA testing. Supported the QA testing for any testing issues
- Extensive experience in RDBMS proficient in Data Analysis skilled in database programming ADO.NET T-SQL.
- Experienced in OOA/OOD and software development using UML and Design Patterns MVC MVP of architectural Analysis and Design.
- Worked extensively with SQL Queries DTS Packages Stored Procedures SSIS SQL Reporting Services and Triggers in SQL Server DB2.
- Extensive experience in Web applications development using C ASP.Net and ADO.Net
- Experience in Knowledge of SOA trends SOA standards including web service WCF XML XSLT SOAP WSDL UDDI
- Experience in working with full life cycle of Web Applications Billing Systems and Shopping Cart Applications using Webforms WPF and Silverlight and Infragistics.
- Strong experience working with Data modeling maintain data structure creating Algorithm using Data modeling tools.
- Excellent communication self-motivated organized individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Technologies .NET 4.0 3.5 - 1.0 ASP.NET WCF REST .NET Web Services AJAX Webforms
WinForms ADO.NET .NET Assemblies XML/XSL SOAP COM COM/DCOM
Databases SQL Server 2008 2005 / 2000 / 7.0 Oracle DB2
Servers Windows Servers 2008 / 2003 / 2000 IIS MTS MSMQ Websphere MQ SiteMinder
BI SQL Server Analysis Services 2008 / 2005 Parasoft
Tools MS Visual Studio.NET MOSS 2007 Sharepoint WIX MS Team Foundation Server TFS
Visual Source Safe Rational Rose nUnit Fiddler Chart FX Active Directory UML MS Visio
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in the full software development life cycle and handled application from end to end.
- Developed ASP .NET Web forms and Used C /VB.NET to develop classes data access layer.
- Used XML / XSL to create documents to present the business data in readable format.
- Involved in the Data modeling and development of Data warehouse in Oracle SQL Server.
- Interacted with end-users and business analysts to identify and develop business requirements and transform it into technical requirements and ultimately responsible for delivering the solution.
- Developed financial reports for the web application using the following subscriptions Accounting Flexible Fund Accounting Daily Valuation Accounting Navigator Flexible Fund Navigator Intra Day Corporate cash Investment Manager Securities Lending and Plan Accounting.
- Gathered the user requirements and worked on the UML diagrams using MS Visio.
- The project is designed based on multi-tier enterprise Architecture model for Windows Clients.
- Designed WinForms using C .NET in .NET environment.
- Worked on the modules implementing the business logic in C .NET.
- Worked with n-tier architecture involving Services Layer Data Access Layer and Business Layer
- Meetings with Project Manger as needed.
- Responsible for development of procedures cursors functions and database Triggers
- Used ADO.NET extensively for data access through Data Adapter Reader and Dataset Classes.
- Used extensively data grids in windows forms.
- Use of XML for data transfer.
- Developed a C .NET Windows Services to import data.
- Used Visual Source Safe to store all the source code and its versions.
- Worked with the Controllers and the Actual devices to simulate the various functionalities of the software.
- Used Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2008 for the collaboration among the team members in the design development and testing of the Application.
- Designed and Developed Windows Communication Foundation WCF Service Hosted as Windows Service.
- Fixation of the bugs in the User Interface of the software.
- Used the Windows Presentation Foundation WPF framework for the clear separation of the User Interface from the Business Logic.
- Developed a testing environment for the analysis of the issues with the C as the code behind module.
- Programming for new initiatives and maintenance of existing systems.
- .NET Remoting was used for communication between the various layers of the architecture.
- Worked on communication between the User Interface Business Logic Layers interfaces and the Windows Service Controllers.
- Collaborating with programmers and other technical staff to solve complex issues.
- Reports were generated for the various transactions inventory using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2005.
- Visit to the customer sites and analysis of the issues with the software deployed.
- Involved in unit testing and comparing them with the expected results.
- Involved in Coding Testing Delivery Process Implementation Maintenance Document Reviews.
- Involved in Unit System and Regression testing of the interfaces developed.
- Performed Backend testing by extensively using SQL queries to verify the integrity.
Environment Visual Studio 2008 .NET Framework 3.5 C .NET .NET Remoting ADO.NET Agile Development Methodology Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2008 WinForms T-SQL Windows Communication Foundation WCF Windows Presentation Foundation WPF DataSets DataTables Stored Procedures SQL Server 2005 UML Windows Services MS Visio XML XAML VSS
Sr .Net Developer
Project Payment Analyzer
Involved in business requirements gathering and analysis.
Designed and developed more than 40 user interfaces forms using VS .Net 2005 and C .
Used C language to achieve complex financial Bankruptcy business.
Developed maintenance utility for logging the changes made by user. Used windows messaging service to communicate with the systems developed in Delhi.
Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions triggers store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
Used ADO.Net classes like SqlConnection SqlDataAdapter SqlDataReader and SqlCommand classes for data access.
Used citrix for accessing clients server for executing software. Responsible for unit testing and documentation of developed code. Responsible for maintaining versions of code using Visual Source Safe.
Environment ASP.Net 3.0 C SQL Server 2005 XML AJAX XSLT XPATH Visual Studio .NET 2005 Windows XP/2000/2003
- Analyze the old database in Clipper and design a new Relational Database in SQL Server 2000. Involved in gathering the User Requirements and writing up the requirements specification document.
- Implemented the requirements into SQL Server 2000 Database by writing the required stored procedures triggers functions. Defined indexes foreign key relations etc. Database Backup and Restore routines written using T-SQL.
- Written data transformation routines using DTS package as well as SQL Scripts cursors T-SQL etc .
- Create Database Backup and Restore UI modules in VB.Net
- Design and implementation of Barcode Scanner Printer barcode labels Modules in C .
- Created reports in Crystal Reports 10 using XML DataSets Stored Procedures . Reporting module coded in VB.Net.
Environment VS 2002/2003 for CLR 1.1 Visual Basic.Net C ADO.Net ASP.Net Crystal Reports 9/10 Wise Windows Installer Infragistics NetAdvantage 2004 FXCop FlyWheel DTS SQL Server 2000 MSDE XML IIS and VSS. Windows XP Professional Windows 2000 2003
Worked on a Mortgage Trading system which takes care of processing bulk mortgages. It also provides an interface for loan origination and automates various stages which loan passes through till it s funded. It involves a web interface which helps funding desk to monitor the loans and packages at various steps and take specific actions as and when needed and a messaging interface which takes care of interacting with other systems like fulfillment centers custodians RPM legacy system still used to enter bulk loans .
- Designed and developed XML based messaging infrastructure for communicating with Fulfillment Centers RPM another application used by TAs to enter bulk loans and other applications involved.
- Designed and developed C business components / processes used by the system.
- Designed and developed C services to take care of messaging and other batch activities for the system.
- Designed various caching components used by the system.
- Took care of porting the system from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0.
- Coordinated integration testing with other groups / systems involved in the project.
- Coordinating design sessions and reviews with users for the enhancements needed for the second phase development.
Technologies Used .NET 2.0 C 2.0 ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Webforms .NET Assemblies .NET Web Services ADO.NET MSMQ XML/XSL SQL Server 2005 / 2000.
- Involved in designing maintaining the financial reports for the application.
- Developed / modified stored procedures functions queries in SQL Server as well as Oracle.
- Used ASP.NET for developing forms C /VB.NET to code in behind and to develop business logics.
- Used XML / XSL for business data presentation as well as data communication between applications.