- 6 years of IT experience in Analysis Design Development Implementation and Testing of Web Based Client-Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Highly proficient in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis designing coding testing and implementation.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework 4.0/3.0 ASP.NET ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0 C Web Services WCF LINQ Entity Framework IIS SOAP XML HTML5 CSS3 Java Script JQuery JQuery UI Visual Studio.Net 2010/2008/2005 AJAX and ADO.Net.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter Dataset and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2008/2005 Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation WCF and Web Services.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture SOA using Windows communication foundation.
- Good Experience on working with design patterns N tier architecture 3 tier architecture and Model- View- controller MVC .
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query LINQ and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data frame work services.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects Data Access Exception Handling Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure Views Triggers and Functions using SQL Server.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like Windows-based Authentication Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Very good experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
- Experienced in Configuration Management setting up company Version policies build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe VSS .
- Experience in deploying configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 6.0/7.0 .
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - Integration Testing MS Unit Tests.
- Team player having good communication and interpersonal skills with solid team leading capabilities logical and analytical approach.
TECHNICAL SKILL Set
Programming Languages C .NET 4.0/3.0 C/C T-SQL PL/SQL Matlab
.NET Technologies ASP.NET 4.0/3.5 C .NET Web Forms XML UML LINQ Entity Framework ASP.NET MVC ADO.NET and WCF
Database Methodologies SQL Server 2008/2005 Oracle 9i Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g Agile and Waterfall
Reporting Source Control tools SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS Crystal Reports VSS TFS
IDE Tools Web Servers Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005 SSMS IIS 6.0/7.0
Role Dot net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Analysis Design Implementation Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked on Agile Methodology Scrum Framework to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Implemented abstract sealed classes interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C and Entity Framework.
- Developed the independent Windows Communication Foundation WCF services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality.
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without Post Back and consuming existing Web Services using SOAP HTTP and WSDL.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Designed and developed rich and enhanced web pages using MVC 3.0 C Entity Framework JSON HTML 5 CSS 3 JQuery and JQuery UI.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication Authorization Forms-based Authentication Authorizing Users Roles and User Account Impersonation tracing.
- Used LINQ to Entities LINQ to Dataset to collaborate the domain and integration objects with the view objects.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server Stored Procedures User defined Functions Triggers and Views for all the DML functionality of the application.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server TFS .
- Implemented Unit Testing Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
Environment .NET 4.0 C WCF Java Script JQuery JQuery UI ASP.Net MVC 3.0 LINQ SQL Server 2008 CSS HTML Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 IIS and TFS
Role Dot Net Developer
- Analyzed the client s requirement and was involved in designing and developing the User Interface Application using .NET.
- Involved in preparing product release documentation for all the activities undertaken at regular intervals for the project management review and update.
- Used C in developing the business logic and implemented the Object Oriented Programming Functionalities.
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for the web Applications using C .NET 3.5 ASP.NET 3.5 and WCF.
- Used LINQ was used as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Client side validations were performed using Java Script and .NET validation controls.
- Involved in design and development of Data access layer using ADO.NET Entity Framework to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic in order to provide separation of data and presentation layers.
- Created database tables using SQL Server 2008 and used Stored Procedures Triggers.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes interfaces classes to construct the business logic using C .
- Used HTML and CSS to provide design and present webpage in more efficient manner.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Participated in various Clients meeting with the team and the Project Manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the application.
Role Dot Net Developer
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Implemented 3-Tier architecture facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Implemented AJAX Library CSS and various web controls to present interface to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master page Login control Site map Microsoft menu control and client side validation is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Used Grid Views and custom paging for displaying huge amounts of data.
- Created Stored Procedures Indexes Views and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Used LINQ to SQL LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Modified web services using C to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented of web services and better logging and exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
Role Dot Net Developer
- Involved in System Analysis design and development.
- Designed developed and tested web forms using Visual Studio 2008
- Cascading Style Sheets CSS were extensively used all over the application to provide rich user interface.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter Data Reader Dataset data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created Stored Procedures Indexes Views and Triggers using SQL Server 2005.
- Master pages were used to provide consistent design all over the application.
- Used VSS for code repository and Version Control.
- Followed the AGILE technology.
- Performed Unit Testing Mocking objects on data access and business access layers.