- Strong experience of Windows Workflow.
- Strong experience of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Strong analytical experience in developing user interface performance enhancement code re-factoring application development with practical approach to timelines and scope.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Strong experience working in Agile Environment.
- Exposed to varied environments in the areas of web development with emphasis on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Extensive experience on .NET technologies ASP .NET C .NET VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- About 7 years of IT experience in designing developing implementing and testing of Windows-based Web-based Client-Server and n-tier Applications.
- Strong experience in developing Web forms Win forms and Windows Services.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Oracle and MS Access.
- Proficient in writing Queries Stored Procedures Cursors Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Good knowledge of .NET Assemblies XML Web Services SOAP WSDL UDDI and .NET Remoting.
- Good knowledge of WCF Bindings contracts exposing the service through end points creating and consuming WCF services.
- Created reports using SQL Reports.
- Extensive experience in all phases of application development including User
- Interface/Presentation Business Logic and Data tiers.
- Excellent communication interpersonal analytical and quick problem solving skills.
- NET .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0 Win Forms ASP.NET ADO.NET .NET Class
- Libraries Web Services WCF.
- Web Technologies HTML DHTML CSS XML XAML Java Script HTTP.
- Development Tools Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010 MS Visio.
- Operating Systems Windows 2000/2008 Windows NT/XP Windows Vista/ 7.
- Databases MS Access MS SQL Server 2005/2008 Oracle 9i MySql.
- Web Server IIS 5.0 / 6.0/ 7.0.
- Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Versioning Tools TFS Tortoise SVN.
- Involved in design and construction phase of Software development Life Cycle.
- Implemented business rules in the Business Logic layer of the application.
- Used ADO.net for SQL transactions in the Data Layer of the application.
- Created design documents for specific screens as per Kinder Morgan s standards.
- Worked on converting Oracle Business Object reports to SSRS reports.
- Worked on migrating the Database from Oracle to SQL Server.
- Created Stored procedures Views Triggers and User defined functions in SQL Server 2012.
- Development of application using stored procedures Views and User defined functions in SQL server 2012.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library for Logging and Validation.
- Used C .NET language for application development.
- Implemented WCF and Web Services in the application.
- Used ASP.NET controls for screen development.
- Performed Unit Testing for individual screens created.
- Involved in Bug fixing and initial IT testing.
Environment .Net Framework 3.5 ASP.NET C .NET Visual Studio 2012 TFS Enterprise Library 6.0 SQL SERVER 2012 Oracle 11g SSRS and Oracle business objects reports.
- Worked on third party tools such as Dynamic PDF to convert PNG and XML documents to PDF documents.
- Worked in consuming the shared activities such as File share that is already developed by the other team.
- Developed the methods in the business layer to implement them in the activities.
- Worked on the Data layer of EHRIMS using entity framework.
- Worked on processing CSV and XML documents and store the data in EHRIMS database.
- Worked on stubbing out the activities and writing code for each of the activities using C and Windows Workflow.
- Designed and created tables in EHRIMS database.
- Worked on creating stored procedures triggers and packages.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services to generate reports.
- Hosted the Data layer of EHRIMS as a WCF service and consumed those methods in business layer of EHRIMS.
- Worked on the Model View and Controller for EHRIMS.
- Involved in Unit Testing of EHRIMS for code coverage using Moles.
- Implemented Code contracts.
- Worked in Agile environment and successfully completed 4 sprints.
- Team consisted of 4 developers and 2 QA resources.
Environment .Net Framework 3.5 MVC 4.0 Visual Studio 2010 Windows Workflow TFS SQL SERVER 2008 SSRS C .NET WCF Entity Framework Code contracts Post sharp Pex and Moles Dynamic PDF and Shared activities.
- Analyzed the Marketing Insight Employee Login Issue.
- Worked on Crystal Reports.
- Developed the code to display error messages using C .
- Worked on the UI to hide some fields based on the Employee privileges and groups.
- Developed the code using LINQ to filter the Service events of customers.
- Worked on the enhancements using ASP.Net Controls and C .
- Created wrapper Stored Procedures in Oracle Database for Customer 360.
- Designed and developed the Data Access Layer of Customer 360 using Fluent Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Worked on the Model View and Controller for Customer 360.
- Involved in Unit Testing of both the applications.
Environment .Net Framework 3.5 MVC 4.0 Visual Studio 2010 Crystal Reports SQL SERVER 2008 ASP.NET C .NET Oracle 11g ADO.NET IIS HTML Windows 7 LINQ SVN Fluent NHibernate Terradata.
- Developed the functionality to log events and handle exceptions.
- Involved in maintaining the Web Services of Online Service request.
- Involved in Production support of the application.
- Worked on the enhancements and bug fixes using ASP.Net Controls and C .
- Worked with ASP.NET Session Objects and Caching features.
- Involved in developing the Approval process which is a completely new functionality.
- Worked on the Database and stored procedures using SQL.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
Environment .Net Framework3.5 Visual Studio 2010 SQL SERVER Management Studio ADO.NET IIS HTML Windows XP Professional LINQ Team Foundation Server
- Used MS Enterprise Exception block to log events and handle exceptions.
- Extensively used ODP.NET Programming for data manipulation and insertion.
- Created Bug Base to file report and change bugs using Web interface.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages Themes and CSS to maintain consistent look of the website.
- Developed Web Pages using ASP.Net Controls and C .
- Worked with ASP.NET Session Objects Caching features to maintain state and to improve the performance and query string to pass values to pages.
- Implemented Forms based authentication feature and assigned Roles to the Authenticating User.
- Expertise in working with Data Controls Grid View and Details View.
- Used Validation controls to validating the user input data.
- Involved in database design writing stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Created on the fly parameterized Crystal Reports Templates to display the client offer letters.
- Generated logic to email the Crystal Report in pdf format using SMTP and .net classes.
- Created styles resource dictionaries for uniform and consistent look.
- Created animations and blur glow and shadow effects on UI Elements.
- Created data objects validated and displayed collection of data objects.
- Involved in Unit testing.
Environment .Net Framework3.5 Visual Studio 2010 Oracle 10g ODP.NET PL/SQL IIS HTML Windows 2003 DHTML CSS COM XAML Crystal Reports Visual Source Safe.
- Involved in Code development Database design Testing and Trouble shooting.
- Designed web pages in ASP.NET with C as code-behind.
- Developed Web GUI and Electronic Fund Transfer EFT Screens using ASPX Pages CSS
- HTML and XML.
- Used Data Reader Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL SERVER 2005
- data sources. .
- Used Validation controls Regular Expression Validator RangeValidator Custom Validator
- Required Field Validator and Compare Validator.
- Created and deployed class libraries and worked extensively on C with Assemblies
- Consumed Web Services to serve the data to the Application.
- Used typed Datasets to get the data onto Reports.
- Involved in Writing Stored Procedures Functions and Triggers.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to improve the responsiveness.
Environment Windows NT Visual Studio 2005 ASP.NET C SQL Server 2000 XML SQL Server Reporting Services IIS 6.0.
C .NET Developer
- Understand the existing system and developing the system accordingly.
- Developed web forms for online orders processing the Orders Managing the inventory
- Managing Purchases Services using ASP.NET.
- Worked on developing the content pages of the system using DOTNETNUKE features
- such as Site hosting web design content management security and membership.
- Used the existing logging providers of DOTNETNUKE to build custom logging feature for
- the System.
- Used Visual C for code-behind logic.
- Developed user controls and extensively used HTML and Web server controls.
- Implemented AJAX and Caching techniques to improve the performance of system
- Developed remoting services and used in different applications.
- Used Data Set and Data Reader to extract and manipulate data.
- Extensively used Grid View for displaying order summary order history and member
- profile information.
- Made extensive use of Data Set for XML data-binding and bindings to other server controls.
- Used MS SQL Server 2005 as the database and ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers for automated rules and updating related tables
- using SQL Server 2005.
- Defined Cascading Style Sheet CSS for ASP.NET web forms.
- Used Source Safe as Sub Version control SVN .
- Involved in unit testing to ensure quality.
- Designed Screens for different Web pages which forms the wrapper around the BI.
- These pages include the standard registration and login and also application specific
- Administration screens including creating and managing roles users user groups and
- programmed them.
- Designed cascading style sheets to set style on ASP.NET pages.
- Applications development and maintenance programming in C .NET.
- Wrote Object Oriented functions in data Layer and business Layer components using C .
- Data accessing and modifications using stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Involved in developing of COM components.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of system interfaces.
Environment Windows 2003 C .NET ASP SQL Server 2000 MS VSS SQL Reports.