- 5 years of experience in Systems Analysis Development and Implementing .NET based Web application using N-tier Architecture involving all stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Good experience in following Agile scrum methodology implementation for the web application to satisfy the product owner.
- Experience in Business model analysis Process Design System Analysis to identify organization s business needs and market approach standardize the organization s workflow and to interpret the business rules and requirements for technical system.
- Experience in understanding the structure policies and operations of an organization and recommending solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Designed web-pages layouts master pages views partial views with the help of HTML CSS and Razor Syntax.
- Hands on experience with SEO Tools such as Web-Master Google analytics to accelerate website ranking in search engines.
- Knowledge of REGEX 301 redirects in IIS to redirect URLs as per business requirements.
- Experience in testing web applications manually and writing test cases to analyze the performance at end user.
- Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework in developing Data Access Layer.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining .NET Web applications and automated tools on Windows 2008R2 servers.
- Experienced in tracking project with versioning/ Source control tools like TFS SVN
- Excellent interpersonal logical and programming skills.
- Highly motivated result oriented professional with strong critical reasoning and problem solving skills.
.NET Technology ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 ADO.Net Web Service WCF ASP.Net MVC 3.0/4.0
LINQ Entity Framework 3/3.5/ 4.0/4.5
Database SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 LINQ
Languages C C C
Markup Languages HTML 4.0/5.0
Development Tools MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
Source Code Control TFS SVN
Web Servers IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
- Worked as a level 1 support for customer facing .NET applications and effectively coordinated with responsible teams to resolve production issues in timely manner.
- Worked under Agile scrum methodology using Jira ticketing system to log day to day activities.
- Monitored functionalities and system health to preserve stability of web applications.
- Involved in development of automated Error reporting tools that resulted in increased productivity by taking proactive actions for an application.
- Used Compuware Gomez/Site confidence/Dyna Trace tools for monitoring applications servers metrics reports which helped to troubleshoot performance and system health issues.
- Closely worked with third party vendors like Ai NET AKAMAI EILEO CYBER SOURCE MARK MONITOR for the Data Storage migrations and to implement security systems
- Implemented REGEX redirect rules in IIS as per business requests tested and deployed to the production.
- Involved in process of Creating DNS entries for new domains and installing SSL certificates.
- Trained offshore team to offload routine of daily operational work
- Responsible to maintain performance of automated internal tools and third party tools.
- Created SEO reports for High-level overview and management of the tracking analyzing and reporting of search results and analytics across multiple platforms Google Analytics webmaster Google/Bing Webmaster Tools etc. with various marketing automation platforms.
Windows server 2008 R2 SQL server 2008R2 IIS 7 Visual Studio 2012 Web services Asp .net MVC C SVN Regex SEO
- Involved in project analysis identifying the needs of business and then quantifying those needs into technical requirements.
- Coordinated weekly project team status/check point meetings.
- Worked with technical support enterprise customers and core development engineers to address product scalability usability reliability functionality and performance-related issues.
- Participated in knowledge sharing session to increase team output
- Involved in developing Intranet Web-Application using ASP.NET and C 4.0.
- Involved in creating static webpages using HTML JQuery and CSS.
- Connected to SQL database using ADO.NET which is used to query/update the database for enhanced reporting and advanced search of the data.
- Used LINQ to SQL to prepare Data Access Layer and access the database.
- Worked with developers to design and create application prototypes. Demonstrated the prototypes to IT Business users management and directors.
- Wrote test plans and test cases based on business requirement and technical specifications.
- Coordinated weekly meeting with team for status/check point meetings.
- Associated in gathering requirements and analyzing the requirements.
- Analyzing detailed design of the application generating Data Flow Diagrams.
- Involved in the development of Business objects Data Access Layer and Presentation Layer using ASP.NET MVC.
- Created ASP.NET MVC web pages that provide new features and enhanced user experience.
- Created User controls that can be reused in all pages of the application.
- Incorporated user authentications and authorizations in web .config to make application more secure.
- Worked on Request Response and Server objects to manage page navigation.
- Used ADO.NET objects to retrieve and update data to the database.
- Created test cases and perform unit testing to identify and rectify any defects.
.NET Framework 3.5 ASP.NET MVC ADO.NET Visual Studio 2005 Microsoft SQL Server 2008 HTML XML Web Pages IIS 6.0.
- Involved in the analysis and design of customer facing web application
- Responsible to manage the project assign tasks to respective person coordinate with team members to make sure to meet business requirements.
- To maintain and enhance the identical look system was developed with Layout Pages and Navigation Controls using ASP.NET.
- Developed Data Models by Model First approach using Entity Framework 3.5 to enable strongly-typed
- LINQ queries
- Configured the App.config file for various application settings including trace debug information.
- Developed web application logs and analysis as identified by the design specification.
- Created Stored Procedures Views and Functions to access data in SQL Server 2008.
- Used SOAP Web Services to consume data from third party vendor.
ASP.Net MVC ADO.NET C 3.0 Visual Studio 2005 XML SQL Server 2008 LINQ
Entity Frame Work 3.5 TFS
Jr .NET Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the Application development process.
- Coordinate assist manage team members on projects
- Developed client and server side validation better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.NET to perform the CRUD operations on the database. The reader would know what crud operations are. No need to acronym
- Write Unit test cases and test the application thoroughly before deployment.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures and functions