Senior .Net development professional with in-depth Visual Studio .NET .NET Framework ASP.NET ADO.NET C Object Oriented Programming- OOA OOD OOP UML Web Design and Development HTML CSS Java Script Ajax XML
experience and a service oriented consultative approach with a strong ability to communicate with all levels of technical and non-technical clients Ali has had proven success in multiple industries in customizing applications based on customer s business requirements. Ali works cross-functionally with team members while providing leadership and guidance. Self-direction dedication and motivation propel Ali to achieve goals in a process oriented manner delivering results above and beyond expectations.
Web Application Development
Visual Studio .NET .NET Framework ASP.NET ADO.NET C Object Oriented Programming- OOA OOD OOP UML Web Design and Development HTML CSS Java Script Ajax XML
Visual Studio Visual Source safe Visio
Databases and SQL
MS SQL Server SQL Stored Procedures DTS
MS Reporting Services Crystal Reports
Senior .Net Developer
- Used the following technologies in development Asp.Net C OOP HTML CSS Java Scripts and Ajax
- Worked with non-technical clients to analyze requirements and develop Accounting Sub-Ledger ASL web application that meet client s needs.
- Modified existing GUI and designed/developed new GUI to implement business process
- Modified/created ASL navigation menu
- Modified existing code /create new code to accommodate client new functional requirements automated business processes.
- Integrated SMTP service into ASL Web Application
- Performed regression testing to ensure the newly modified code still complies with client requirements.
- Worked closely with other Technical team members to communicate collaborate and coordinate our development efforts to meet development deadline on schedule.
- Worked with DBA to develop and deploy ETL processes.
- Generated ASL project documentation to document ASL application pages methods and stored procedures calls
- Creating DB objects including tables stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server 2005.
- Working with DBAs and System Admins during deployment across different environments.
- Maintained and supported Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS to allow for a secure code in a multi-team environment.
- Responsible for developing some of the core views using MVC3
- Used WCF services for communicating with Microsoft SCCM System Center Configuration Manager server. One of the purposes was for license management.
- Provided post production and maintenance support.
- Hands on coding Unit testing and system integrity testing.
- Administered web application source code in Ms Visual SourceSafe
- Published web application to development and testing environment and Worked closely with deployment team to ensure a successful Web App deployment to production server.
Senior .Net Developer
- Worked with non-technical clients to gather requirements and customize applications depending on their needs.
- Used Object- oriented modeling and design to understand problem domain and communicate with clients to meet their requirements.
- Utilized Inheritance Polymorphism and Interface to produce a clean code and consume some classes in more than one project.
- Utilized Visual Studio .Net IDE including but not limited to Web Form Web Controls State Management User controls Master pages Collections and Navigation controls.
- Designed Developed Investment Online Tracking system using .Net Technology MS Sql Server and Crystal Report.
- Analyzed existing financial activities and enhanced managing client accounts by automating financial process which resulted in reducing cost and manpower.
- Automated profit distribution/ Tax withholding process.
- Automated Loan process via creating Loan manager subsystem to track Investment loans
- Enhanced Sales team work by selling houses more easily via implementing a real estate sales management system. Real estate Sales management system provides an interface between sales and clients to choose house options
- Integrate Crystal Reports to the sales management system.
- Clients were able to select the house options instantly via the sales management Interface eliminating paper manuals which takes longer time to process customer options
- Integrated third party data into existing client Database utilizing Integration Technologies.
- Integrated interactive Database interface to existing Static Web sites.
- Integrated email notification into Web solutions to alert application users of special events in the database.
- Provided Database Administration
- o Move data between servers.
- o Upgrade from Access to Sql Server.
- o Perform data migration into/out of existing Database.
- o Develop a series of executive and operational level reports that streamlined daily decision- making based on clients requests.
- Provided Database Administration responsibilities on MS SQL 2000 database
- Controlled data structure managed data changes and maintained existing database
- Performed data migration into / out of existing Database using DTS Packages BCP Utility
- Performance tuning and monitoring of database
- Automated database backup and recovery plan using store procedures command line script and zip file utility
- Migrated financial data from an old accounting system to a new accounting system and periodically updated A/P and A/R
- Generated and posted financial reports Payables Receivables Accounting QA Using Crystal reports to the Web
- Developed a series of executive and operational level reports that streamlined daily decision-making
- Administered Internet Information Server IIS
- Created Active Server Pages ASP VB interface for internal personal to process and update financial data via asp pages calling store procedures in MS SQL Server 2000
- Provided Database Administration responsibilities on MS SQL 6.5/7.0 databases
- Controlled data structure managed data changes and maintained existing databases
- Performed data migration into / out of existing Database
- Performance tuning and monitoring of databases
- Established database backup and recovery plan
- Managed backend data to be posted to the web
- Utilized ASP to build dynamic Web based database application
- Provided Database Administration responsibilities on MS SQL 6.5 database
- Designed and developed a system that match b/w Buyers and Sellers
- Implemented technical controls needed to enforce business rules and policies
- Controlled data structure managed data changes and maintained DBMS programs
- Designed developed implemented and maintained existing databases
- Performed data migration performance tuning and monitoring of databases
- Established database backup and recovery plan
- Generated Reports using Crystal Reports 6.0
- Designed developed and maintained database application using MS Access to track investors capital profit / loss investor s project participation and generate investors reports
- Assisted CFO in daily financial activities projection and analysis and Managed investor information pertaining to investment opportunities in various project and stock portfolios