- ASP.NET Web pages MVC 5.0 Razor Bootstrap Web Services Web API Ecommerce Windows Azure Web
- Forms T-SQL SharePoint SQL Server 2008/12 Analysis Services Oracle 9i 10g mySQL SQL Reporting Services
- Report Definition Language MSMQ Windows Workflow Foundation Windows Communication Foundation WCF
- C CSS jQuery ADO.NET PL/SQL UML Agile and SCRUM Methodologies.
- Development Manager for 2 Agile teams and Build Manager for Lender Processing Services
- Director of Development for Parking Company of America largest owner of 30 off-airport parking lots.
- Architect and developer for multi-language web based application that will be used in thousands of automobile dealerships throughout the United States Canada Mexico and South America.
- Director of Development for Kewill s Max for Windows
- Architect and technical lead for Fast eCommerce website and reservation engine. Used SEO techniques to obtain search-engine first page positioning. Result Fasttrack.com generated 6 million in revenue per year with 51 000 weekly users and FastTrack.com had 1st page positioning on Google Yahoo and Live Search.
- Developed custom applications with real-time interfaces to legacy point-of-sale and audit control systems over a national network of Off-Airport Parking Lots for marketing and accounting data instead of purchasing new equipment. Result saved 1 million in capital expenditures.
- Programmed web services using SOAP and REST Windows 2003 and Linux/Ubuntu for interfacing to 3rd party reservation systems such as Expedia Orbitz PriceLine and Travelocity.
- Used WebTrends and Google Analytics to track web site performance. Result tracked voucher redemption in real time.
- Created online loyalty program. Result enrolled 40 000 members in less than 6 months.
- Developed an automated multi-media kiosk that replaced cashiers and tracked coupons and vouchers. Result reduced costs by 18 .
- Reduced projected development schedule from 18 months to one year. Result saved thousands of dollars and set the project back on schedule.
- Service-Oriented Architect for Windows Communication Foundation and Business Intelligence Project
- Delivered commercial products and projects on time complying with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Managed software development teams on 2 continents U.S. and U.K.
- Integrated SharePoint Search with Linux directories using Samba.
- As a project manager - responsible for task schedule team resources and budget. Experienced with Microsoft Project requirements gathering and dividing a project into manageable components and delivering projects on schedule.
- As a software architect and developer - programmed eCommerce web sites Enterprise Applications Business Classes/Objects Web Services Business Applications Databases using Object-Oriented Analysis/Programming Design Patterns Workflow Design and N-tier architectures.
Professional Experience Detail
LBT sells miniature GPS locator devices to the automotive industry that competes with LoJack s vehicle recovery system.
Development Manager and Scrum Master Full-Time Employee
When I was hired Apex Energetics was in disarray. The company s servers were aging. Key business applications had not been upgraded in years. Senior management had no idea what projects the development team was developing. I organized the projects into Axosoft s Scum application for all in-house projects and projects contracted by Apex to outside medical partners. I added 2 senior developers and a DBA/SQL developer to handle the workload of internal and external projects. I specified and purchased the server architecture and switches to migrate the company from Sage AccPac CRM to Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM. I helped develop Apex s web store using ASP.NET MVC 5 Bootstrap Razor JQuery and nopCommerce. Used Agile for our SDLC process to manage product backlog stories and tasks. Used Windows Azure for web site and TFS code storage and Enterprise Architect for modeling and architecting development of new applications. Kentico was our CMS.
LPS is the nation s leading provider of back-end processing services for mortgage lenders. The products my team developed included a platform that provides access to two dozen major automated valuation models used by major financial institutions to value their real estate portfolios.
Development Manager Contract for ReMetrics Property Data Warehouse 1 Data Team and 2 Customer Billing Application Team.
When I joined LPS database developers were on several teams. No one owned the data warehouse which contained 2 terabytes of data that would be sold by the ReMetrics eCommerce web site. I hired 2 more database developers consolidated the database developers onto a single team owned the data warehouse focused on resolving ETL and stored procedure performance issues and helped double the data team s Agile story velocity per sprint.
The ReMetrics Data Team consisted of seven members and an architect following an Agile SDLC process with daily scrum meetings. We used SQL Server 2008 R2 to manage 2 terabytes of national real estate data that represented 99.9 coverage of the U.S. population and households and nearly 70 of the mortgage market LPS Data Analytics successfully delivers the world s largest U.S. property database with annual revenues reaching over 200 million.
I also managed the customer billing application which managed product pricing and customer billing for 150 real estate data products that can be ordered individually or by batch through the ReMetrics web-based application ASP.NET MVC C MS SQL that sold the products to individuals and institutions.
I also acted as the build manager using Visual Studio 2010 TFS to deploy applications on a weekly basis to multiple environments including QA UAT and Production with nightly continuous-integration builds to Development.
Senior ASP.NET Developer Contract
Helped develop their trade control management scheduler using MVC 3 Razor ASP.NET C Yahoo UI Library Ajax and Oracle 10g. Also was the project manager for a team of Boeing developers working on tacking HR issues and converting hundreds of Excel apps into an MVC application with Reporting Services for reports.
Empower Software Solutions is a national provider of innovative and state-of-the-art human resources payroll and workforce management software. Customers include Home Depot and Kroger. Empower suite of human resources management systems includes payroll processing workforce management time and attendance and tax and compliance. They currently represent more than 10 million employees and produce over 100 million checks annually.