- A Senior .NET Developer with 7+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement Gathering, Analysis & Object Oriented analysis, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Expert in ASP.NET, C#, WinForms,WCF,WPF,WSSADO.NET, VB.NET, Web Services, XML, SOAP, MS SQL Server, Oracle and Window Workflow Foundation.
- Strong technical expertise in WinForms, WebForms, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, ASP.NET 3.0, SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Server 2013.
- Expert level skills in designing database, creating complex stored procedures, triggers, views and functions using different database engines like MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i/8
- Expert level skills in understanding and integration of n - Tier architecture, including different application Server, web servers and database servers.
- Have widely created XSD, OOAD, Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams .
- Experienced in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- 6+ years of experience on developing Windows, Web and Client/Server multi - Tier applications.
- Developed, Configured and Deployed a variety of .NET Framework Applications including .NET Web Forms, Web Services and Windows Services
- Having 5+ Years of experience in Finance, Risk Assessment, Equity Trading and Banking domain
- Worked extensively in creating authentication and authorization using Windows and Forms based authentication for Membership, Profiles and Role Providers.
- For consistent layout in Web Applications extensively used Master Pages, Themes & Skins.
- Excellent work experience with business objects toolsets, generating reports, and service configuration.
- Great team player and self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Programming Language: C, C++, Java Microsoft .NET C#, ASP/ASP.NET … ADO.NET, VB 6/VB.NET, Web Services, WPF, WCF, LINQ
Browser Tools: Google Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug
Web server: Apache, IIS …
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XML Schema, XAML,JSON
Design Patterns: MVC, MVC 3
Protocols: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP
Virtualization Tools: VM Ware
Project Management Tools: MS Project 2007
CMS Tools: Drupal 5/6, Joomla, SiteCore
Multimedia Tools: MS Visio, MS Front Page, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Microsoft Blend Expression
Data Access: LINQ, T-SQL, ADO, ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, ODBC, PL/SQL
Testing Tools: N Unit, SPALLT, VSTS Testing framework
Reporting Tools: SSRS, SSIS, SPSS, Crystal Reports
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall, UML
Version Control Tools: TFS, and Tortoise SVN, GIT.
Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 MS Access
Operating Systems: MS Windows … Server, MS Windows XP/NT/Vista/7
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior .NET Developer
- Provide a defining, senior level contribution to development team responsible for the implementation of critical SOA web-based applications using the .Net Framework and SQL Server technologies
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and team members to define & analyze requirements
- Analyze, design, and develop code for all application tiers, as needed
- Developing enterprise wide reusable components for other application development teams
- Provide inputs in architecting, designing, and implementing a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for the application development group
- Used C#.NET, WinForms, ASP.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Worked on MVVM pattern and customizing WPF controls to display data on UI.
- Implemented presentation layer with all UI components (ASP.NET) for both the end-user application and administration and configuration purposes (Web Pages, Controls, etc).
- Created Web based applications using ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX, C# and integrated in the SharePoint Portal by using Page Viewer Web Part.
- Created applications in WinForms and WebForms.
- Extensively worked on analysis, planning and deployment of SharePoint Portal 2003 / MOSS 2007 with WSS 2.0/3.0 with enriched functionalities in server farms.
- Extensively used SharePoint Designer 2007 to create, modify and implement consistent look and feel for new and existing web part pages.
- Project coordination with offshore development team as per requirement documents, prepared after discussion with the managers of client teams.
- Database work involved, writing/fixing stored procedures, which were in turn used by the AI-Core Data Access layer.
- Code deployment to QA, UAT and PROD+DR environments, along-with partial code fixes for minor releases, after verifying fixes done for supported applications team.
- SSAS, SSIS, SSRS 2008 Administration.
- Extensively used Authorization, Action, Response and Exception Filters.
- Used AJAX Toolkit to Update Web Control, Data Binding based on user selection with partial post back.
- Implemented source control and version control using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in Unit testing.
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
Senior .NET/SQL Developer
Environment: Visual Studio.NET C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft AJAX toolkit, ADO.NET, XML, SQL Server 2008/2005,TFS, Microsoft Enterprise Library.
- Developed web pages/user controls as per requirement documents FRD, BRD, TSD, etc. while interacting with Business Analyst for their implementation.
- Integrated and used Microsoft AJAX control toolkit with the application.
- Created Master Pages and Page Base (Secured/Unsecured/ Popup Role Base) classes for entire application.
- Database work involved, writing stored procedures, which were in turn called by the Data Access layer using Microsoft-Application-Library API’s.
- Worked at all levels is multi-tiered architecture (Code behind, Business Layer, Data Access Layer), built using OOP’s principles.
- Implemented methods for export to excel functionality to be used in entire application.
- Created custom controls for use in entire application, mainly for SQL injection prevention.
- Code deployment to PAT & UAT environments, along-with partial code move for minor releases, after verifying fixes done by the team.
- Implemented source control and version control using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Senior Web Developer
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2.0, C# 2.0, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008/2005, TFS.
- Maintenance/enhancement of the existing IRM-framework as per requirement from sr. developers of different project groups for their implementation.
- Integrated and used Microsoft AJAX control toolkit Update panels/ Web Parts with the framework.
- Design and Development of framework level components to handle caching, data access, exception handling, logging, security and transactions.
- Created custom controls.
- Construction of components of framework using ASP.NET web pages, C# & .NET 2.0 business logic and SQL Server 2005 database
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2.0, C# 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML,HTML,CSS, SQL Server 2008/2005, Tortoise-SVN.
- Involved in entire SDLC for the application.
- Handled individual modules like Home page, Pay Online, Get Paid, Manage Account.
- Define the Diagrams using Visio according to customer requirements.
- Designed Web Pages using C# Asp.Net, Java Scrip for better UI.
- Enhanced application to achieve uniformity through all the web pages using Style sheets.
- Developed web pages/user controls as per requirement documents use-cases, wireframes, etc. while interacting with Business Analyst for their implementation.
- Implementation of Business Logic of at entity manager layer.
- Worked on integration of FAST ESP Search API at service layer with the application.
- Worked on integration of Web Side Story-Hex on Master Pages and Page Base class.
- Worked on capturing Activity Capture on selected function/pages/download actions/emails in entire application.
- Coded Utility classes and Data Transfer Objects (DTO) for facilitating communications between layers.
- Worked on ServiceFactory and other Factory classes based on different patterns including singleton, factory and other patterns.
- Developed Test classes and did Unit Testing using NUNIT and Integration Testing of the system.
- Used Tortoise SVN for Version Control.
Confidential, Bakersfield, CA
Environment: ASP. NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
- Designed & developed application, interacting with Business Analyst for use case analysis and their implementation.
- Developed User Controls for general utilities.
- Used ASP.NET input validation controls for client side validation.
- Prepared exhaustive test cases to comprehensively test functionality and code. .
- Expertise in working at all levels is multi-tiered architecture (Code behind, Business Layer, Data Access Layer), built using OOPs principles.
- Code EDI interface to upload the Order into the system based on factory pattern.
- Used ASP.NET Caching mechanism to provide faster access to information.
- Used ASP Net State Server to persist the state at server.
- Knowledge of SQL DBA in implementing Snapshot/Transactional Replication process between db servers.
- Helped in Query Optimization, Performance tuning by using SQL Profiler and Index Tuning Wizards.
- Worked closely with application developers to participation on stored procedures, User-defined Functions, Trigger, Tables, Views, Indexes design according to the User requirements.
- Helped in implementing DTS packages to Extract, Transform and Load the data from the Database to flat file.
- Produced consistent achievements in developing projects that are both usable and scalable
Jr. Web Developer
Environment: Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, XML, XSLT, XSD, WEBSERVICES, IIS, ADO.NET, OLEDB, SQL Server 2000, MS Visio, Visual Source Safe
- Designed & developed the application, interacting with Business Analyst for use case analysis and their implementation.
- Involve in to the project requirement analysis study.
- Defined and Designed the architecture of the modules
- Designed and created ER Diagram and a new database in SQL Server 2005.
- Developed the web forms, used HTML server controls, Web server controls, validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Used OOPS (object oriented programming) concepts in developing classes.
- Used ADO.NET Controls like Connection, Command, Dataset and Data reader.
- Created Web Service using C# having generic methods for accessing the database for common kind of functionality used by all the clients.
- Used forms based .Net security for securing the access by the users.
- Testing and debugging of the modules.
- Transformed XML document with XSLT in ASP.NET application.
- ADO.Net is another key component with which getting the data
- Visual Source Safe for Source code and configuration management.
- Coded the Data Base Connection objects in Assembly to make it generic
- Created various types of reports using Crystal Reports for .NET.
- Produced consistent achievements in developing projects that are both usable and scalable.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes