- 10 years experience in Software Development. An experienced Microsoft Certified Professional Developer with practical knowledge of object - oriented software design, problem solving, implementation and maintenance. I perform effectively both individually and in teams and have a proven track record in delivering good quality robust software to deadline.
- Converted Visual Studio Web Sites and Projects to Visual Studio 2008
- Experience with Ektron CMS400.NET web content management.
- Experience with Agile methodology using TFS and Rally.
- Strong experience in developing web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#.Net3.5/2.0 1.1, C#.Net3.5/ 2.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server
- Proficient in COM+/DCOM technologies, .NET Remoting
- Proficient in UML --Visio, Rational Software Modeler
- Proficient in database design and management using MS SQL Server.
- MS T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions etc,
- MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
- Proficient in Visual Basic.NET, HTML, JScript, CSS
- Extensive experience with classic languages as VB6, C++ and frameworks like MFC, ATL
- Proficient in Database Communication (ADO.NET, OBDC, ADO, OLE-DB)
- Good knowledge of other DBMS as MySQL and Postgres, Oracle
- Some knowledge of other platforms as Linux, UNIX
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, 2005, 2008
- UI Design frameworks: Microsoft Expression suites
- Proficient in Test Driven Development - Visual Studio integrated Unit Testing
- Extensive experience in MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, LINQ to SQL, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access. Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL.
Confidential, Morris Plains, NJ
Senior .NET/C# Developer
- .NET Framework 3.5, WPF, WCF, Linq using C# SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Designed and implemented Model-View-View Model pattern for many components in the project (Contracts, Products, Search Sales, Employees, BackOffice Admin)Multithreading
- Created WCF services using IIS/WS binding via HTTP
- Created User Controls
- Simple animations
- XAML: Data Templates, Control Templates, Styles for WPF UI Data Binding
- Unit testing using UT Integrated VS2008 environment for Business components and View Model classes
- Developed Login and Account creation feature for Android.
- Developed a Favorites Feature for iOS using SQLite.
- Developed part of I.V. Compatibility for Android.
- Developed a data migration feature using GZ File Compression and AES 256 ncryption.
- Migrated Lexi-Calc module to HP WebOS environment.
- Modified CSS in order to provide cross-browser integration.
- Cleaned up and optimized the MySQL Word Press database.
- Implementing Jquery-controlled CSS to enhance content modules.
- Assessed, researched and analyzed business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs
- Lead detailed design phases for small to large projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Prepared high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects in accordance with SRS, security and architecture documentation objectives.
- Participated in walkthrough reviews of all technical specifications, programs and unit test plans
- Followed the SDLC process, combined with Waterfall, Agile Development models and RBC Project Management Framework
- Working on the following .NET platforms: .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0 and .NET 3.0
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Sybase
- Responsible for design & implementation of several projects in the presentation tier (ASP.NET),
- middle tier (COM+ components, Web Services) and data tier including (SQL Server, Sybase):
- Member of the R&D team, responsible with designing and implementation of a backup system.
- Designed the presentation layer using MFC library and SkinCrafter UI engine
- Designed and implemented the business-logic layer, communication between GUI & business logic layer using threads, mutexes, events and messages.
- Designed and developed a subsystem for scanning and extracting of multimedia files from e-mail clients Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook using MAPI technology
- Designed and implemented an application that automatically scans and burns multimedia files from hard drive to CD/DVD writer.
- Prepared documentation and user concepts for applications using Visio
- Migrating the system from Visual C++ & MFC to .Net Framework using C# and WPF
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes