Content Management Tool: EDMS98, Documentum 4i / 5.2.5 / 5.3 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 6.6 / 6.7 , DA, WebTop, WDK, DFC, DFS etc.
Database: MS SQL Server 2003/2008, Oracle 10g/11g
Web/Application server: IIS, Tomcat, Jboss
IDE: Visual Studio, Eclipse
Imaging Solution: InputAccel 5.3/6.0 SP2, Captiva 7/7.1
- Create/modify .NET code module
- Create/modify Capture flow
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
Enterprise Content Management Developer
- InputAccel system maintenance
- Daily monitored batches and system logs
- Investigated and repaired problem batch before work processes are disrupted
- Troubleshooting with EMC tech support
- InputAccel development
- Gathered and analyzed user requirements
- Designed and implemented imaging solution.
- Created a Scan cover page template(MS Word) and Data(MS Excel)
- Pulls a data from a related database and fill up each column with the data for mail merge.
- Customize a formula to generate a 2D Barcode data(PDF 417)
- Created a process using Process Developer in Version 6.x
- Created CaptureFlow, Document Type and profile using Captiva Designer in Captiva 7
- Created CaptureFlow script(Server-side script) and Profile Script(DLL) in Captiva 7
- Created Client-side scripting for ScanPlus module(DLL) using C#
- Created .NET CodeModule(DLL) using C#
- Connected InputAccel and MFP(Multi Function Printer) using MDW(Multi Directory Watch) module
- Integrated InputAccel with Documentum
- Field validation and population with DQL
- Exporting contents and meta data to Documentum’s repository.
- Implemented Named Query for field validation in Captiva 7
- Exporting stats table using ODBC export module for Crystal Reports
- Converted(and Re-Engineered) Processes in version 6.x to Captiva 7
- Created Document Type.
- Utilized Free3 of 9 and PDF417(2D Barcode)
- Did unit test
- InputAccel Process Upgrade
- Version 5.3 to 6.0
- Version 6.0 SP2 to Captiva 7(Re-Engineering)
- Participated in RSP(Rapid Success Program) with EMC
- Documentum Development
- Webtop customization
- Advanced Search
- Custom menu(Link/Unlink Folder, Safe Delete)
- Login/Logout page
- Check in/out
- Created TBO
- Created Custom Object Type
- System Integration
- SharePoint and Documentum with DFS
Environment: Linux, Java, Documentum 6.5/6.7, DFC, DFS, WebTop 6.5, DA 6.5, Tomcat, WebSphere, Oracle, InputAccel 6.0 SP2, Captiva 7, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio, C#.NET, VBA
Confidential, Austin, TX
ECM Documentum Developer
- Documentum System technical support
- Identified and resolved application issues effectively and in a timely manner
- Daily monitored Documentum system & Proactively assessed system health
- Recognized impending problems and correct them before work processes are disrupted
- Administering day-to-day troubleshooting and maintenance of Documentum web application
- Tested/applied Hotfix or patch for better performance
- Performed on-call duties in rotation with the other team members and follow-up on any problems encountered
- Documentum System Migration from HP Unix to AIX
- Development of application
- Verified technical requirements and detailed design documents for EDM solutions
- Designed/Developed User Interface
- Designed/Built custom Permission Set, Object Type and Alias Set using Application Builder
- Developed and deployed BOF(TBO)
- Customized/Configured WebTop.
- Implemented imaging solution utilizing InputAccel
- Developed custom process
- Upgraded Captiva InputAccel 4.0 to 18.104.22.1689
- Modified IACustom.dll(DLL) to validate data
- Did configuration of modules
- Performed application maintenance and resolving technical issues
- Documentum product upgrade (5.2.5 to 5.3 SP2)
- Upgraded Content Server and WebTop from 5.2.5 to 5.3 SP2
- Project Management.
- Performed migration of Lotus Notes data to Docbase.
- Performed migration of legacy Intranet web site to DCTM Webtop based web site.
- Did Staging Data/ Enrichment(Attribute extraction)
- Did Attributes/folders mapping
- Developed application for RTF parsing/extracting of attributes using VB.NET
- Performed extracting attributes from MS-Office file(.ppt, .doc, .xls) using VB.NET
- Did making XML for uploading
- Perfomed loading BulkData into Docbase using DIXI(with XML) and DocLoader
- Did customization/configuration of DAM(Digital Asset Manager).
- Performed implementation of taxonomy system
Environment: Windows NT/XP, MS-Office, Java, VB.NET, XML, Documentum 5.2.5/5.3, Lotus Notes, WebTop 5.2.5, DAM 5.3, DA5.2.5, MS-SQL Server 2K, DIXI, DocLoader, Content Intelligence Services 5.2.5, Content Rendition Service 5.2.5, IBM Websphere
Confidential, Austin, TX
Technical Support Staff
- Did monitor and control computer systems.
- Managed User account(Novel Netware)
- Helped solving problems.(Troubleshoot& Repair)
- Did maintenance of management systems.
- Managed Printing system
- Installed and maintained S/W, H/W, and Network.
Environment: Windows 98/XP, Novel Netware, MS-Office, MS-Visual Studio, Java, C++,VB/VB.NET, ASP.NET, HTML/XML
- Administered deployment, installation the Documentum for client systems.
- Gathered and analyzed user requirements and designed systems.
- Deployed developed application on client systems.
- Configured, turned code and DQL query.
- Created script for creation of Object Types and Folder/Cabinet structure on the server.
- Managed Interaction with users to resolve their queries and helped them in better understanding of applications.
- Developed Web application using RightSite Server API, DQL, and Various kinds of web application tools.
- Developed C/S application using VB/C++, DCTM server API, and DFC
- Did Folder/Cabinet mapping
- Resolved technical issues pertaining to Applications and Server.
- Administered day-to-day troubleshooting and maintenance of user applications.
- Designed & developed some major part of application for Samsung Austin branch.
- Project management
- Conducted maintenance of system.
- Managed testing for application.
- Developed C/S application using Visual Basic.
Environment: Oracle 7, Windows NT 4.0, Visual Basic 5.0, DQL, EDMS98, Documentum API, DocBasic
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes