- Professional Software developer with 7 years of IT experience in System Analysis, design, development and implementation of various desktop and web based applications using Microsoft Technologies for various business domain like Healthcare, Government, Telecommunication and Education.
- Over 7 years of experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using Visual Studio. NET, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET (MVC), Win forms, ADO.NET, CSS and Web Services.
- 6 Years of experience in Web application design and development using a number of the following technologies: IIS, HTML, ASP 2.0/3.0, Java Script, XML, SQL Server 2000,2012,2014, Oracle and JQUERY.
- Experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET Web, ASPNET MVC, Microsoft Enterprise Library, JSON.NET, and WCF.
- 1 year of experience in developing service oriented architecture using WCF and Web services.
- Experience with all the phases of Software development life cycle including Object Design, Development and Documentation. Familiarity with common Design Patterns.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills and sound technical understanding in various business domain
- Worked on writing test cases using N Unit for testing different layers of the application.
- Worked on creating stored procedures and SQL queries
- Vast experience in Client Interaction, Co - coordinating releases to resolve different issues in almost all of the projects.
- Have good knowledge on UI design and development.
- Involved in quality assurance testing and database design sessions and architectural design sessions.
- Knowledge on Test-driven Development, Microsoft’s Entity Framework and Dependency Injection (DI)
. Net Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Web Services, WCF, SOAP, XML, ASPNET MVC, WEB API
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2003 Server, MS Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010/2012/2013 , Eclipse
Web Servers: IIS, Apache
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 , MYSQL, Oracle
Languages: C#, C++, Java
Testing: Test Case Development, Code Review, Unit Testing
Reporting: SSRS, Crystal Reporting
Source Control: SVN, TFS, Github
Confidential, Irving, TX
Environment: Microsoft .NET 4.0, Web Api, WCF, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2014, XML, Log4net, JSON
- Involved in Designing the Application Architecture
- Develop web services using Web Api, WCF and JSON.
- Enhanced the existing system by adding new functionality.
- Developed tools to check the entire web API request, response and error log.
- Developed tools to log user activities and generate report using the log that help the team to find the error/bug quickly.
- Troubleshooting for error and failure (network, router, certificate etc.).
- Created web pages using ASP.NET(aspx/razor), C#, Java Script
- Involved in database modeling using SQL server 2014.
- Created Stored Procedures to communicate with SQL database.
- Wrote various test cases.
- Participate in writing the deployment document and post deployment testing and quality assurance.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in full life-cycle web application development and enhancements to facilitate total one place solution for eligibility providers and users.
- Followed agile methodology to release new versions.
- Day-to-day functions involve requirements specification, design, code, code-walkthroughs, test plans, build, deployment and post-deployment support.
- Wrote and consumed XML web services using C# .NET 4.0,
- Designed & developed complex UI, .net classes, user controls, new application modules, web services and win forms.
- Driving whiteboard sessions and design discussions
- Used Site Map Path, Menu and Tree View Control for site navigation function.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using Web.Config file. Configured for users Authorization and role-based security.
- Developed different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Created and maintained SQL server databases / schema / stored procedures / views.
- Develop module for role based access and user management.
- Participated in database modeling for SQL Server 2008/2012 and oracle.
- Develop SSIS package to import data.
- Develop reports using SSRS
- Used Tortoise SVN and TFS for source control and bug tracking.
- Involve in Test Driven Development (TDD) and wrote various Unit Tests.
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed modules using ASPX pages, User Controls using C#.
- Worked on using ASPNET MVC for building presentation layer.
- Developed the C# objects to process the third party enrollment batch files for Confidential
- Worked on DataLayer using ADO.NET for database activities.
- Wrote Web Service for ERCOT data loader process to retrieve customer premise information and store into ADS database.
- Wrote SQL Queries/ Stored Procedures.
- Created design documents and user manuals for the application
- Designed business layer, database layer, and implemented transaction management into the existing architecture.
- Optimized the existing architecture.
- Created web pages by using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script
- Close interaction with the existing team members and the project manager to understand the complex system processes and work on enhancements in minimal time adhering to the stringent deadlines.
- Extensive documentation of the work performed.
- Developed modules for client and server.
- Worked on Office 365 to send/receive the data from cloud.
- Work on Restful API to communicate between client and server
- Work on JSON object to send and receive data
- Wrote Web Service for Aries Engine to load configuration and parameter value and get the result from the engine.
- Optimized the existing architecture.
Environment: Microsoft .NET, Win forms, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle, XML, SVN
- Review and analyzed the software requirements
- Designed the application architecture for both windows and web based application
- Developed Object Oriented design based base classes and domain objects.
- Developed UI using Win Forms for windows application.
- Developed the business logic and data access layers using C#.
- Developed backend coding for all the modules using C#.
- Participated in relational database modeling for SQL Server 2005/2008 and oracle.
- Developed PL/SQL function/Procedure and Query using ADO.NET
- Developed reports using crystal reports
- Wrote Unit Test Methods
- Participated in quality assurance testing the entire application.
- Provided training for the users.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes