- 6 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi - tiered Web Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET Framework 4.0,3.5, 3.0 & 2.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services,ADO. NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, JSON, XML andMS SQL Server.
- Expertise in Application development, Project Management, Deployment, Production Planning, System Migration Planning and maintenance life cycle process.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation and Deployment.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development.
- Proficient in designing and developing use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed GUI using HTML5, CSS3, XAML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Experiencein Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), RESTful Services.
- Implemented code in N tier architecture using coding standards
- Experience inSQL Server 2008/2005/2000 andOracle 9idatabase design and development of Schemas, Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers,T-SQL/PL-SQL, code optimization and performance.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like SSRS, Crystal Reports 8.0/9.0.
- Experience in working with different version control tools like TFS, SVN and Source Safe.
- Performed the unit and integration testing of the functionality.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills, accustomed to work in a team environment with tight schedules and capable of working efficiently under pressure.
Technical Specialization: C# .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, WCF, WPF, MVC, Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ, XML, Web Services, Windows Services, Crystal Reports
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2008/2005/ 2000 , Oracle 10.5/10g/9i and My SQL 5.5
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe 2008, SVN
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report 10.0/9.0, Reporting Services
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008/2003
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Gathered Client requirements and converted them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C#.NET.
- Developed applications logic using C# and used HTML helper in a view to render the HTML content.
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue if any.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Worked with web services when the service requested is of HTTP.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Developed custom controls to enable reusability and used rich graphic controls of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Used Telerik controls toolkit for rich user interface.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, Database server project and individual task status.
- Performed Unit Testing (using NUnit), Integration Testing, Performance Testing and System Testing.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Conducted software and system testing procedures, release testing, beta support and bug verification.
- Executed programming activities and product design consisting of multiple modules and subsystems.
- Studied the existing Application and designed new screens for the Web Application.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server and SDLC on the visual studio IDE.
- Used Entity Framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Implemented the applications using MVC3.0/4.0architecture
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD operations.
- Also worked on T-SQL to send the queries for the server irrespective of the UI of that application.
- Used SOAP protocol for accessing web based services and communication between applications
- TheADO.Net Entity Frameworkwas used for theobject to database mappings and also involved in writing the in memory queries using LINQ.
- Played an active role in implementing the Business Logic Layer.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.NETand its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NETAJAX for front end and Ajax framework.
- Implemented client side logic using Java Script.
- Used ASP.NETclient side and server side state management to preserve data.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source control.
- Used ASP.Netcaching to improve the performance of the pages.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
- Developed the Business Logic Layer using C# .NET.
- Created and consumed WCF web services in the application
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET2008, .NETFramework 3.5, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, TFS 2008, SVN (SubVersion), SQL SERVER 2005/2008, WCF.
Confidential, Roanoke, VA
- Evaluated user requirements and technical requirements to determine feasibility, cost and time required for developing new systems and modifying existing systems while maintaining compatibility with existing systems.
- Designed and developed business logic layers using C#
- Developed Custom Controls and User Controls using ASP.Net and C#.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls that include Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.
- Performed unit testing and involved in documentation of code for some of the modules.
- Used various client side Validation controls, custom validation controls.
- Developed stored procedures and Functions SQL Server-2005.
- Developed the classes and interfaces by using VB.Net. Net coding.
- Designed the UI for some modules of the application using ASP.NET controls.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirement.
- Developed Web Forms Using ASP.NET & VB.Net.
- Used Java Script for validating client side data entry web screens.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Developed Reusable Classes using VB.Net.
- Developed Data Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with MS SQL Server.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and Provide better look and feel.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, XML/XSLT, Windows XP, SQL Server 2005, HTML, Java Script, Visual Studio 2005.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes