- 5 years of extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation of Distributed and Enterprise applications.
- Experience in Microsoft.Net Technologies involving software development life cycle ranging from requirement gathering, analysis, design, and implementation and testing in web and client server based solutions.
- Strong C# and ASP.NET skills focused on creating web forms.
- Extensively worked on .NET framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.NET, ASP, Web Service, ADO.NET, Web Forms, HTML, CSS, XML, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Experience in designing of Master Pages, Content Pages, Themes, Skins, Web parts and GUI design techniques.
- Extensive experience in Developing Web Forms, Web Services, User Controls, Custom Controls.
- Proficient in Designing Developing software products and deploying it to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Expertise in Web - Development technologies like HTML, CSS, XML, Web Services.
- Experience in design and development of Multi-tier, Client-Server applications.
- Experience in Setup and Deployment Projects.
- Agile and Efficient in solving complex technical issues.
- Flexible, Result-oriented and can adapt to the environment quickly to meet the goals of the product and the organization.
- Good team player, hardworking, enthusiastic and high adaptability to changes in technology.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments professionally and personally.
- Strong experience in quickly analysing the root cause of the problems in cluster environment where several major business systems are dealing with important data of the business.
Operating Systems: Win NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTA/Server2008/WINDOWS7
Languages: C#.NET, C, C++, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML
Development Frameworks: Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, XML,CSS and Silverlight 2.0/3.0
IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Sql, MS-Access
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report, SSRS(SQL Server Reporting Services)
Application Servers: Internet Information Server 5.0/6.0/ 7.0 (IIS)
Documentation Tools: MS Office
Confidential, New Jersey
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures for faster data processing.
- Extensively used Directives - Assembly, Control, Import, Page, Register directives and Validation controls in different modules
- Created custom control, user control
- Used AJAX in some web forms
- Wrote triggers for sending emails to client after any kind of transaction made
- Have Used Forms Security Authentication Feature.
- Developed cascading style sheet (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Tested different web pages on different browsers, server.
- Created web services for file transfer and user authentication.
- Created master pages, xml serialization.
- Used Xpath, XML node to access files and xml data document to synchronize woth Dataset.
- Worked with infragistic controls extensively.
- Deployment of application on test server, FTP server & production server
- Developed reports in Crystal Report formats using Crystal Reports Designer.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Provided production support.
Environment: C#.Net, Visual Studio.NET 2010, ASP.NET, Web Forms, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Windows Server 2008, Crystal Reports
Confidential, New Jersey
- Gathered requirements from the Business Analyst.
- Changed the existing logic to make it forms more User editable
- Used CSS, HTML, user Controls to make the Spanish Translation.
- Provided Data grid functions.
- Made database changes, schema changes, created tables, indexes, constraints.
- Tested on different servers, unit testing.
- Involved in full system development life cycle i.e. gathered requirements, designed, developed and tested the application.
- Developed front-end application using VB.NET and Crystal Reports, which generates different analysis reports depending upon the parameters given by the user.
- Used ADO.NET for SQL SERVER database interactions using Data Adaptors, Data Reader and Dataset.
- Involved in writing Queries and Stored Procedures
- Web Site: www.texasdear.org.
- Loaded REP & TSP files in access
- Used Text Pad and queries in SQL server 2000 to remove the error
Environment: SQL Server 2000, MS Access, ASP, Text PAD, Windows 2003
Confidential, New Jersey
- Prepared Functional Specifications & Design Specifications document.
- Involved in project case study, documented the requirements, designed and developed using .NET frameworks.
- Design & Develop all pages in WEB FORM using Asp. Net, C#.Net.
- Used Client side and Server Side Validations Controls for handling the data
- Use the AJAX Technology (AJAX Toolkit) For Developing the Web Page.
- Web Application Design including flow of information and making a decision of various forms, controls and data objects to be used.
- Develop user control for Menu Display, Header Display and created various menu pages based on this control.
- Major role in the development of the above mentioned modules using .NET Technology (ASP.NET and ADO.NET).
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Sequences to access data from database using ADO.NET technology.
- Created various dynamic Report templates using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Tested site using quality test professional tool.
- Created custom controls to maintain across the web application
- Developed reusable and optimized .NET components using C#.
- Thoroughly enforced page validation, both client-side and server-side, using ASP.NET Server Validation controls.
- Implemented ADO.NET Features with N tier Architecture.
- Extensively worked in creating SQL Server procedures for optimization of the application.
- Actively participated in GUI design and create dynamic interface with XML.
- Involved in working on XML management for I/O operations to read providers and resource related information.
- Generated reports related to data using the predefined templates stored in the system database of the application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, HTML, XML, SSRS, Windows Vista.
- Gathered various requirements of the company.
- Used unit testing and test cases to test the project
- Provided functionality for bulk sms, Group message, party message, Text message.
- Provided functionality for uploading file.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, .NET (C#), IIS 6.0
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes