- 8+ Years of experience as afull stack developer in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Testing of Client/Server, Internet, Intranet Systems for various Industries using Object Oriented Analysis/Design/Methodologies.
- Proficient in designing and developing webfrontend, component - based,object-oriented systemsfor buildingmulti-tierarchitecturewith hands on development expertise in front end GUIlayer, applicationlayer including middleware and core business frameworks and back-end (database) layer integration.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns,Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in developing enterprise applications.
- Expertise in Design and Development of UserInterfaces, UserControls and CustomControls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Expertise in developing Windows Forms.
- Strong knowledge in WPF assemblies, namespaces, hosting Windows Forms Controls in WPF pages using XAML, WPF elements and dependency properties.
- Proficient with .NET Web Services usingSOAP, RESTful
- Experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, EntityFramework.
- Experience in NHibernate framework and Entity Framework an Object-RelationalMapping (ORM) solution for .NET.
- Worked on .NETsecurity features such as Authentication&Authorization, Form-based Authentication, Authorizing users, roles and user Account Impersonation.
- Experience in Designing relational databases and developing and tuning SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, User-defined functions, Triggers, SSIS, DTS Packages etc. using SQL Server
- Strong knowledge in reporting tools like SSRS&CrystalReports.
- Full exposure in development using Agile Methodology and good exposure in Agile as Scrum Developer, andExperience in Agile Process such as TDD (Test Driven Development) using NUnit, BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Jasmine.
- Hands-on experience in NUnit by implementing Mocking Framework Rhino Mock and NMock.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying applications onWeb Servers in DEV, QA and UAT environments
- Profound experience in developing applications using theAgileSCRUM and TDD Methodologies through tools like JIRA.
- Have a basic knowledge on Jenkins.
- GoodCommunication, Interpersonal Skillsand excellent team player.
Programming: C#.Net, VB.NET,C &C++.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, WebApi,MVC5,Windows Service,WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.Net,nHibernate, PushSharp
Desktop: Windows Forms
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/12/08/05/02, Oracle 11g /10g,9i,8i, MS ACCESS, Mongo DB
Web Servers: IIS 4.0/5.0/6.0
Web Services: SOAP&RESTful
Source Control: Git, Team Foundation Server (2008), Subversion, SVN Tortoise, BitBucket
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2013, VSS, TFS, GIT, PowerShell.
Design Patterns: MVP, MVC, MVVM and Factory Method.
Testing: NUnit, Rhino Mocks, NMock, Jasmine
Reporting tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), SSIS, SSAS, Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Project Management: SDLC, SRS, FDD, DDD, BDD, Microsoft Visio, Scrum
Cloud Service: Microsoft Azure
Messaging Queue: MSMQ, RabbitMQ Queue
Domain expertise: Healthcare, Banking, ERP, CRM
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior .Net Developer
- Worked in Agile SCRUM SDLC process to implement the Sprint tasks.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC, Requirements gathering, Planning, Designing, Coding and Testing.
- Developed web layers using standard UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and AJAX.
- Implemented AJAX calls for the asynchronous calls from the user interface screens.
- Used JQuery for the HTML DOM manipulation for Event handling and for AJAX calls.
- Implemented responsive web design using Angular JS and Bootstrap CSS.
- Developed web based N-Tier application developed using SQL Server as Data Repository Tier, WCF Services/Restful Services and Data Services (Data Access Layer) as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Implemented API Controllers using the mock ups of MVC Controllers.
- Performed attribute routing for both MVC and WebAPI for custom routing.
- Implemented LINQ to query the data stores and tables.
- Used Windows Forms extensively for the offline usage of project.
- Involved in the Design & Architecture of the Server side layer using Domain Driven Design involving patterns.
- Involved in Unit testing.
- Mock testing using the Rhino Mock framework, Jasmine.
- UsedTortoise SVN as the Distributed Version control system.
- Implemented WCF services at the server layer.
- Optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2012 R2.
- Implemented OAuth for Security s using Token based Authorization.
- Developed the DAL layer for the database transactions using Entity Framework Code First approach.
- Worked with QA team to resolve the defects and UAT defects with the business users.
- Tested the application in different environments like DEV, QA and UAT.
- Implemented Core logging for Debug and Error modes for the entire application.
- Worked on GIT branches for production issues and scheduled functionality releases.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
S enior .Net Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC which includes, requirements gathering and analysis, planning, designing, development and testing.
- Involved in iterative and incremental methodology of developing Agile Sprint tasks with 4 week sprints through Agile SCRUM methodology which involved daily scrums, requirements analysis and design sessions and used JIRA to track the project progress.
- Involved in the development of the sales Transaction Flow portal using Asp.net MVC 5, C# 4.5,JQuery, TDD, SQL 2012 and Entity Framework 5.0.
- Implementation of ADAfor accessibility compliance at the time of creating HTML Templates.
- Worked on admin terminal application build on WPF.
- Built service-oriented applications using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework.
- Developed a Scheduler using WCF that triggers an update of details to the interfaced systems at regular intervals.
- Involved in Database design, normalizing database, Performance tuning, created stored procedures, triggers, cursors, views, functions and indexes using SQL Server.
- Implemented LINQ and the Entity Framework for data retrieval and querying tables.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) and wrote Integration and Unit Tests
- Used RabbitMQ to publish and consume real time messages.
- Develop and Enhance Web Application tool to optimize WCF Rest service response with the HTTP Mechanisms of GET and POST during business hours.
- Worked on Indexes for performance issues.
- Developed the DAL Layer using Entity Framework Database First Approach.
- Developed and maintained software for CARD processing including implementing security andPCIpolicies.
- Implemented Custom Client/Server UI’s for testing purposes. Used the NUnit for testing.
- Part of the UI Team, in stabilizing the calls to the Service and the database.
- Ensure code quality by effectively reviewing the code.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Developed UI screens are developed using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Ajax.
- Participated in a fully scalable client/server customer facing application using C#, Asp.Net MVC4, WCF, Entity Framework.
- Used various design patterns for the efficient code performance.
- Developed various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET and C#.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Extensively used Test Director to record the bug reports.
- Used data grid controls for displaying the data.
- Designed the use cases, use case diagrams and class diagrams using the UML and MS Visio.
- Preparing Unit Test Plan, Integration Test Plan and Design docs.
- Design and Develop the architecture for the application.
- Solving technical and business related issues faced by the team.
- Ensure Code Quality
- Responsibilities include support queue managing, allocating tasks to team members, reporting to higher managements, preparing roster plans, arranging for Knowledge Transition of new apps, helping team members in project activities, etc.
- Worked closely with the Offshore Team to meet the requirements for the application.
- Involved in translating the customer requirements into Design specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Worked on the application with continuous collaborations using TFS.
- Created Process Flow diagrams and UML diagrams for all the modules.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 4.0, C#, WCF, SQL Server.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing OOPs concepts.
- Designed interactive web pages with front - end screens using ASP.Net, C# and HTML technology for the e-statement server as per the requirements.
- Performed client-side and server-side form validations using JQuery and ASP.NET validation controls respectively.
- Designed and developed reusable custom .NET UI components and partial views.
- Used ADO.NET Datasets, Data Tables and Data Adapters to implement a disconnected data model. Created a DLL for Data Access Layer, used ADO.Net.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery
- Responsible for designing and developing ASP.NET web pages using ASP.NET, Java script, ADO.Net, SQL, HTML, CSS and WCF.
- Used WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures to manipulate the data from the database.
- Worked on performance tuning of application especially on SQL Server Stored procedures using execution plan.
- Refactored the code after code review meetings with the team.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Translation of requirements to build and finally to deploy.
- Used C#.NET to implement the business logic.
- Created Data Access layer and involved in Data binding of controls using ADO.NET.
- Worked on .Net 3.5 framework and used SQL SERVER database as back-end.
- Actively involved in Database design and Stored procedure using SQL SERVER 2008.
- Worked on SSRS for reporting.
- Implemented Unit Testing for better performance.
- Dealt with bugs.
- Co-ordinate with team to ensure delivery on time.
- Implemented SDLC Approach for the business requirements.
- Team building and motivation.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Troubleshooting and resolving bugs
- Provided daily production support and end user support
- Extensively used Data Grid & Data Lists to display data returned from Server.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports 9.0
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Joins
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes