- Over 8 plus years of extensive experience in Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing, documentation and implementation of client/server and web technologies for various N - Tier applications.
- Experience in various verticals like Telecom, Healthcare, Banking and Insurance domains.
- Understanding and exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies and extreme programming techniques (Unit testing and Build Automation).
- Good in-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML, Silverlight, Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pages to improve feature and Look and Feel of the sites.
- Possess extensive experience in designing & developing Web/Client Server (n-tier) Applications using ASP, COM.
- Removing complexity in applications using Visual Basic knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Language Principles. (C++, C#) and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- Experience in on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, WCF RIA Services, SOAP over HTTP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).Thorough knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC Patterns and Singleton Patterns.
- Build, publish and consume Nuget packages and resolve dependencies in various applications.
- Experience in analyzing Functional requirements, designing UML, Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adapter.
- Experience in data access using WCF RIA Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- LINQ experience to work with Datasets, Objects, Entities as well as ADO.NETEntity Framework.
- Actively involved in Migrating applications fromDot Net 2.0 to Dot Net 4.0, classic toAzure cloud and AWS deployment.
- Used MSBuild which provides an XML for a project file that controls build platform process and build software.
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe (VSS),Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 11g,10g which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using Transact SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in writing Unit Test Cases like Positive Test Cases, Negative Test Cases and Exception Test Cases.
- Experience in handling remote projects and delivering on time.
- Team Player with good technical, analytical and good communication skills.
- Designed and developed HTML and Excel reports for the business analysis purpose and also created Email templates for the different modules.
- Developed business logic and created data access layer for the various modules using C# under the .NET frame work 4.0/4.5.
- Involved in smoke testing, UAT and responsible for fixing bugs reported by QA.
- Managed to implement a layout system which adapt to changing window and display conditions by using WPF layout controls.
Languages: VB 6.0/5.0,Core JAVA, C#, C++.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET,ADO.NET,AJAX,Web Services, WCF,WPF.
Databases: SQL Server 2013/2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g/11g, MS Access, MS Office.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Solaris.
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS), SQL Server.
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005/2003.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1, Silverlight.
Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS), MSBuild, StarTeam, Team Foundation Server (TFS),Github
Methodology: Agile Methodology,MVC,Rational Unified Process (RUP), Water fall method.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Understanding and reviewing the existing applications and got involved with the business team and implemented the tasks as per the priority of business requirement.
- Created UI layers, Webpages and integrated to maintain the performance of Data flow and Data Integrity using Asp.Net, Widget Grids and other User Controls.
- Strong skills in connecting forms in VB to SQL or MS Access database.
- UsedCascading Style Sheets (CSS), HTMLto attain uniformity of all web pages.
- UsedJQueryfor client side validation, navigation and for firing server side events.
- CreatedTabsfor Admin UI usingAjax Control Toolkit.
- Experience in Designing Workflows and Development of Web parts using Visual Studio and also experienced in deploying third party tools available for SharePoint.
- Developed the application as Model View Presenter thus achieving separation of business logic and user interface.
- Setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script
- Developed single page applications usingAngularJS
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Developing XML Web Services inC#andSOAPfor information exchange across applications.
- Working withAsp.net master pages that were common throughout the application and content pages.
- Involved in writing the Unit Tests for C# code of business logic in Presentation Layer usingMoq-Framework.
- Used MSBuild engine to compile applications from source.in order to automate the process of building code, performing tests and packaging the application.
- DevelopedWCFservices to interact with third party systems to pull customer profile information.
- UsedBasicHttpBindingandWSHttpBindingto interact with otherWCFservices and Third party systems like QNXT, FACETSandCAEetc.
- Used NuGet Visual Studio extension to add, remove, and update libraries and tools in Visual Studio projects.
- UsedLINQ to SQLfor querying datafrom the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database. Worked with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Collections, Object etc.
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model.
- ConfigureAzure cloud service for end point deployment
- DeployWCFservices onAzure cloud.
- Used ADO.NET to connect Web Forms to Data Sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating the data in the database.
- Used distributed version control tool Github.
- Used ASP.NET MVC, Master Pages, User and custom controls in developing the front-end application.
- Developed SQLstored procedures for data manipulation and querying data from SQL.
- Experienced in creating .MSI Application Packages using InstallShield Tool &convert ISM packages to MSI and redistribute them to different repositories and test .MSI packages.
- Maintained build versions and code versions usingTeam foundation Server’sVersionControl(TFS).
- UsedSCRUMmethodology for iterative task completion by havingDaily Stand-ups.
- Involved in the design and coding of specific SQL stored procedures with the corresponding VB wrappers.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0,Visual Studio 2012/2013, Visual Basic 6.0,VB Script, Silverlight, ASP.NET, AJAX Toolkit,MSBuild, Scrum, Azure Services, SSRS, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF),NuGet packages,DevX, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, TSQL, LINQ, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, C#, HTML, Knockout. js,CSS, JQuery, JSON, LINQ to SQL, TFS, Enterprise Library 5.0,VSS,TFS,Github.
Confidential, Delaware, DE
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle from Requirement Analysis to End-user .
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in weekly meetings to discuss enhancements and modification requests with the clients.
- Designed and developed various modules in ASP.NET using C#.NET.
- Used AJAX CONTROL TOOL KIT to enhance the performance of the application.
- Used Master pages, User Controls, Custom Controls to suit user needs.
- Utilized AngularJS Node.js and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages
- Used JQuery to fade ln and fade Out effects to improve UI and client-side validations.
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authentication to authenticate users.
- Built the data layers using LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Consumed the data layers that were built using ADO.NET sql data provider Objects.
- Created WCF services to act as a service layer for interaction with the database.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, and LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Created & maintained of private Nuget servers in order to create nuget packages.
- Developed Angular factories, and used angular promise api for making async calls.
- Used Knockout JS for sections of UI that update dynamically based on user's actions or an external data source change.
- Followed Service Oriented architecture (SOA) and built loosely coupled distributed solutions.
- Worked on transferring the data to new system by writing SSIS packages and scheduling them.
- Designed stored procedures and triggers for the manipulation/auditing of the underlying data in the database.
- Services implementation on Windows Azure.
- Developed using C#.NET 4.0 to in corporate business logic and ASP.NET 4.0 for GUI and implemented WPF technology to provide Rich Interactive Application.
- Used .Net assemblies and Entity Framework for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server as Database.
- Session and view state objects used to maintain user session data and page post back operations respectively.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2010 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Experience in using .Net Remoting, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML Schema.
- Involved in testing several modules as part of the unit testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C# 4.0, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Azure Services, Entity Framework, Knockout. js,ADO.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, xml, NuGet, TFS, SQL 2008, C#, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, TSQL, LINQ, ADO.NET
Confidential, Chevy Chase, Maryland
Sr. Net Developer
- Analyzed the client’s requirement and was involved in designing and developing the User Interface Application using .NET.
- Used ASP.NET MVC, Master Pages, User and custom controls in developing the front-end applications.
- Used C# in developing the business logic and implemented the Object Oriented Programming Functionalities.
- Used LINQ was used as a middle ware component encapsulating the business logic.
- Client side validations were performed using Java Script and .NET validation controls.
- Used Ajax in order to provide pleasant client side experience with JQuery, Java script and JSON.
- Implemented agile methodologies and Web Services in the application.
- Building the core engine part which communicates with AWS S3 store and retrieve files, files should be encrypted before storing and decrypted before retrieving, a rest-api runs over the engine to provide client interface.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server2008.
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic in order to provide separation of data and presentation layers.
- Created database tables using SQL Server 2005 and used Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors for all views of the Registration From and Search Engine Module.
- Maintained documentation of website and developed complex reports based on RDLC and Infragistics.
- Created and deployed class libraries and used view state for the dynamic controls to speed up the application.
- Installing and Configuring IIS 7.0.
- Cascading style sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages.
- Transformed conceptual designs into interactive user interfaces using HTML5 CSS3 AngularJS
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Involved in production support of the application.
- Participated in various Clients meeting with the team and the Project Manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the application.
- Involved in Programming and development and also worked on Object Oriented Architecture (OOA) and OOD (Object Oriented Design) in C# which involves transactions.
- Involved in writing scripting like Java scripting for validations on client side.
- Designed Class models compatible to UML standards using Microsoft Visio.
- Used controls and other user-friendly mechanisms developed with Web-Custom Controls and User Controls.
- Setting up Angular JS framework for development. Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, and Java Script.
- Used .NET for creating internal and online interfaces.
- Wrote Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for custom look.
- Extensively used the concepts of ASP.NET’s Paging and Caching.
- Developed .NET pages in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio. NET 2005.
- Implemented input validation using the .NET Input Validation Controls.
- Used Connection Strings to connect data in Database to the Visual Studio 2005.
- Used ADO.NET components Data Reader and Datasets to retrieve information from the SQL Server 2005 Database.
- Involved in Unit testing and writing test scripts and corner case scenarios.
- Responsible for system documentation and bug fixing.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
Environment: .NET 3.0 Framework, C#, ADO.Net, Visual Studio.NET 2005, XML, HTML, Angular JS, XMAL, XSLT, SOAP, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005, MS Visio, IIS 6.0, NUNIT, Windows XP.
Jr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed the Windows application which consisted of a Winforms GUI with business objects for code reusability.
- Implemented Object-Oriented Programming concepts of interfaces, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Used theNode.js, Angular.js, backbone.jsandRequire.js MVCFrameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Creating Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions using SOAP messaging framework.
- Implemented mailing system (Send mail) with attachments.
- Written configuration settings in Web.config.
- Developed various components used within the system such as an enhanced string and db grid to allow printing and saving of data, business rules and specialized list components.
- Used ADO.NET to access SQL Server database.
- Designed and developed Web-services using C#, ADO.net, and XML to handle online transactions with central database, which reduces the time, required performing data entry and generating reports.
- Used DataReader and Dataset for data manipulations and database operations in connected as well as disconnected modes.
- Manipulated and extended the .NET Base Class Libraries, CTS and User Defined Types to effectively create classes, interfaces, and loosely coupled events that are functionally efficient and appropriate for given programming scenarios.
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) and XSL to format the HTML output.
- Implemented role based security for the user groups.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, HTML, DHTML, Oracle 10g, Sql Server 2000, ADO.NET, XML, XSL, Angular JS, XPATH, Log4Net, Visual Source Safe, VS.NET, IIS, Windows 2000/NT.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes