Summary of Qualifications
- Senior developer with over 30 years experience with Microsoft Windows for both desktop applications and web development in all phases of the SDLC process.
- Over 10 years experience working as a consultant for Fortune 500 companies such as Dunn Bradstreet, AT T and Lucent Technologies building both desktop and web applications.
- NET Skill Set: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 and Common Type System, C , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, SOA, SOAP
- Databases: SQL Server, 6.5, 7, 2000, 2005, 2008
- Operating Systems: Windows 3.x, 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
Software: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010,TFS, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Windows API, ADO.NET, ADO, ODBC, AJAX, Aspose Cells, Aspose Words, Aspose PDF, DotNetNuke, SharePoint 2007, Transaction Pro Importer for QuickBooks
- Migrated existing web applications built with .NET 1.1 to .NET 4.0.
- Managed the corporate SharePoint 2007 and 2010 sites
- Created SSIS packages to pull and email Excel reports to clients
- Created Windows desktop applications to email PDF invoices to clients
- Created an automated process to pull invoices from SQL Server and import into QuickBooks.
- Creating custom modules using both C and VB.NET.
- Installation and configuration of DotNetNuke 5.0 software.
- Skinning of site pages from HTML layouts provided by the graphics design staff.
Projects were developed with SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008.
Senior Web Applications Developer
- Participating in development and maintenance of client websites.
- Supported the corporate client facing website.
- Creating Web Services.
- Developed the parsing process of the Hotels Combined XML data used for the Confidential site.
- Projects were developed using C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and DotNetNuke 4.9.
- Development of several Windows Forms applications in .NET 2.0 and C .
- Participated in the development team for their Alerts Tracker web application that provides updates to hospitals on industry recall information using ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Created InfoPath forms as required by internal teams for information collection.
- Projects were developed using C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server 2005. See attached letter of recommendation.