- 7+ years of total IT experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web and client/server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with Visual C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Web API, Jscript, XML, HTML, Database programming, NUnit.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Possess expertise in Object - Oriented Analysis/Design and .Net development, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
- Experience working on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model), MVP in applications.
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULARJS, Angular2.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Ajax Libraries, Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ and thorough Knowledge of LINQ to Objects.
- Designed and developed high performance, user friendly applications utilizing .NET technologies such as ASP.NET and Entity Framework
- Expertise in using ADO.NET features and worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Experience in developing pages using LINQ feature.
- Good experience in database applications using Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors in SQL Server 2008, Oracle.
- Proficient in .NET Framework, WPF, WCF, Windows Forms, Prism.
- Strong experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services.
- Experience in Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), EDI transactions.
- Involved in designs using service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts using various Design Patterns.
- Experience working with Version controls like TFS, Visual Source Safe, SVN for management of changes made to documents, programs by different users.
- Experience with cloud-based deployments to providers such as Microsoft Azure and exposure to Google App Engine (GAE).
- Experience in working with Bug Maintenance system that involved Bug reporting, Bug fixing. Involved in developing Test Cases.
- Excellent team player with strong Communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Good understanding of core business issues such as Process development, process improvement process enhancement, maintenance and customer interaction and support.
- Project delivery under stringent timelines and high pressure.
.Net Technologies: C#, VB.Net, C, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4/5, MVVM, WCF, WPF, Web Services, Web API, Web Forms, Win Forms, Java(Basic Understanding), AJAX, NUnit, Azure.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R 2/2012/2014/2016, Oracle 11/10g/9i/8i, DB2, Mongo DB
Software & Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler, Developer Tool, Fiddler, Prism, NHibernate, SharePoint(Basic Knowledge), PowerShell, Microsoft Test Manager(MTM), Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, MFC, EDI, MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Reporting & Integration Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), Crystal Reports 2008/2011/2013
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Version Control: TFS, SVN, VSS, GIT
Application Server: IIS 6.0 /7.0/7.5/8.0/8.5
Error Log: Log4Net, Microsoft Enterprise Library
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Created custom directives in Angular JSfor re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Used filters while coding in Angular JS.
- Created various analysis phase artifacts such as Use Cases, and Wireframes.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control.
- Involved in Java Script for Client Side Validation.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Used Bootstrap to make the web pages responsive.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.Net MVC 3 application.
- Utilized LINQ in Windows Service for retrieving data from data source.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Data Sources.
- Worked on Agile Development process.
Confidential, Toledo, OH
- UsedC#.Netin developing the business logic and implemented the Object Oriented Programming Functionalities.
- Created web services using WCF.
- Used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using Web RTC, JQUERY and Angular JS.
- Used ASP.NetAJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Hands on experience in using the xml serialization provided by .Net.
- Assisted in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to applications.
- Involved in handling ASP.Netclient side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state and session state)
- Used TFS for source control and Azure for Deployments.
- Stored data inSQL Server 2014database.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Published data from one database to another database.
- Worked on processing of data for data publication.
- Performed unit testing of application usingNUnitFramework and MTM.
- Performed Code Review.
- Involved in requirement gathering, n-Tier Application development (MVC), User Interface, Application Layer, Business Layer, Web Service, system integration, Deployment and configuration management.
- Worked in Agile environment to compete the project as per client requirement.
- Analyzed system architecture of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.
- The data access layer was designed on the middle tier, which would connect to various databases for various groups usingADO.Net.
- UsedADO.Netobjects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Used SQL Server objects for Data Binding and Data Management with consistent access to SQL Server data 2008 sources.
- Designed and developed Web Applications usingASP.Net& .NET 4.0/3.5 Framework.
- Used LINQ to Objects and LINQ to SQL .
- Developed and designed components using Multi-Threading.
- Performed application level tracing, debugging, and state maintenance through the WEB.CONFIG file under the root directory of the root directory of the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server for source control, reporting, check-in policies, build schedule and project tracking.
- Worked with applications running on cross platforms with the help of Web API.
- Responsible for creating the .NET builds and making sure the builds are migrated all the way up to the Production Environment.
- Involved in Unit testing of the interfaces developed by using NUnit Framework.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls and Web Controls.
- Implemented Business Logic in C# using Database Authentication.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Created Maintenance screens to Add/Modify/Delete using Data grids, Data Readers and Datasets.
- Implemented Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Used XML to transfer data between the Client and Server.
- Developed a powerful search functionality, which retrieves results based on search criteria across several datasets.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Cursors using SQL Server 2008, DB2.
- Created the database objects like tables and related table constraints.
- Source code maintenance using SVN.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, HTML, CSS, XML, XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, Mongo DB, LINQ, IIS, Java Script, SOAP, Crystal Reports, Azure, XML Web Services, SVN.
- Successfully designed database, developed and implemented Pre-Phase 2, Phase 2 (I and II iterations).
- Used ASP.NET and VB.NET to build the application, to create web controls and build business components.
- Created classes and methods in VB.NET using OOP Concepts.
- Used PGP Encryption tool for encrypting data transfer with Hospital system.
- Used ADO.NET namespaces and classes and created Data Access components to access database.
- Created Database and Database Objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Rules, Defaults and functions.
- Used SQL XML for bulk transfer of data like questionnaire data from the front-end application to back-end.
- Prepared implementations plan and deployed the application in UAT/Staging/Production servers.
- Utilized Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0 (VSS) for version control.
- Involved in Production support and Business logic Modification.
- Involved in writing and performance tuning SQL queries.
- Interacted directly with the clients for resolving production issues.
- Tuned the SQL queries using SQL profiler for performance reasons.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, XML Web Services, Windows Services, XML, XPATH, XSL/XSLT, Oracle, Visual Source Safe, T-SQL, Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Involved in Planning and estimating the technical design aspects and preparing design documents.
- Designed and developed business layer classes and interfaces.
- Extensively designed and implemented COM Components to deal with huge amount of data and improve performance by doing a batch update.
- Implemented Validation Controls, Created Master Pages, Used themes, skins, Grid view and CSS to improve look and feel of the Web pages.
- Developed miscellaneous data validation tools, using Microsoft regular expressions.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views. Performance Tuning of Database Server.
- Extensively worked on Functions and Database Constraints.
- Involved in the Database Analysis, Design & Implementation.
- Used Datasets, Data Table and Data View to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Designed component for the storage of the user information securely in database (encrypting and decrypting).
- Used Visual Source safe for Version control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C#.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server 2005, My SQL, HTML, CSS, VSS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes