- Over 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation of Web and Windows based Applications using .Net technologies in accordance with the best practice methodologies and complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in programming with C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL-Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i, Visual Studio 2010/08/05/03, Ajax, LINQ, CSS and IIS 7/6.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, and Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis OOA and Object Oriented Design OOD using Unified Modeling Language UML and Object Oriented Programming OOPS concepts .
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile Scrum , Test-driven development TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio.
- Proficient with .NET Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation WCF using WSDL, WPF using MVC and MVVM design patterns, SOAP and UDDI protocols.
- Expertise in Developing WCF Services that implement the Service-Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Good experience with N-Tier architecture and MVC3 pattern.
- Expertise in using SQL Helper Class, Error Handling and Logging Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Expertise in Design and Development of Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C .
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access and XML, XAML Data source.
- Knowledge on Windows based applications using Win Forms and Parent Form.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication Authorization using Form-based and Window-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in using various version controlling tools like Visual SourceSafe, Sub Version and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in writing SSIS Packages/SSRS in SQL Server
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS .
- Knowledge on ADO.NET Entity Framework Object layer and Modeling layer.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes, and develops innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new Technologies and capable of working in-group as well as independently with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Implementing and administration Active Directory services.
- Experience in ORM Tools along with implementing IBATIS framework.
Languages: C , VB.Net, C, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XAML, HTML, LINQ, UML
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0
Scripting Languages: Java script, VB script
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 T-SQL , Oracle 10g/9i PL/SQL , MS Access
Technologies: ASP.Net, HTML, HTML5, AJAX, CSS, Win Forms, Web Forms
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF
Enterprise Servers: IIS Server, Content Management Server
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, UDDI, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSL
Software Engineering: Agile Scrum , TDD, Waterfall
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003/2008
- MVC Design Pattern followed for Asp.Net MVC Application.
- Integrated Data Access and Exception Handling blocks for database management and error handling.
- Setup systems for Customer Demos.
- Developed the application using Visual Studio 2010 with C to display timesheet and generate reports.
- Writing and modifying Stored-Procedures and user defined functions in SQL Server and T-SQL to carryout database operations Provide technical support.
- Also used different approaches in Entity Framework to interact with database.
- Maintained a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Used various data controls grid view, multi view and detail views for creating user controls.
- Used MS Visio and Lucid charts to make ERD and UML charts.
- Interacted with developers and team members to understand the business process.
- Actively participated in the status view meetings.
- Managed all development tasks and source code modifications via TFS.
- Also Providing Product Support to end client.
- Modified applications according to the client requirements.
- Designed and developed table/matrix style reports using SSRS and included them in the Application.
- For Transferring Data from file to another type of file through SSIS as an ETL Tool.
Environment: MVC3/2, MVVM, C , CSS , HTML, ADO.NET, Linq, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2010, J-Query ,Java Script, Web Services, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS , SSIS and T-SQL SQL Server 2008 , XML, XSL/XSLT.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C .
- Involved in developing web Pages with rich UI, AJAX, and Jquery using ASP.NET.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site Using ASP.NET.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation WCF channel stack at runtime.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Developed Web forms in ASP.NET and Winforms applications in C where the presentation layer was designed in ASP.NET and business layer in C .
- Validated user input in Web forms using validation controls like compare, range, regular expression and custom validation controls.
- Used ADO.NET to connect Web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating data in database.
- Used Web Services SOAP, WSDL for communicating with other application and components.
- Extensively used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience.
- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, which adds a rich library of controls for AJAX development and LINQ to Objects, is used to massage the data to bond the data to AJAX Controls.
- Extensively involved in Declarative Data binding. In data list control where bind the data dynamically to the control based on the selection.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Implemented NUnit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participated in Refactoring C , Silverlight Code in the Project.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in design and developing of navigations control, user controls, custom control etc.
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Used validation controls in web form Application.
- Responsible for coding the web application using C by following layered architecture and ADO.NET.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server SPS ,Windows SharePoint Services WSS and ,.NET Framework.
- Written and Implement store procedure using SQL.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases.
- Created, customized, SharePoint Portal Sites, permissions for users on various sites, updated content, and created custom navigation i.e. structuring document folders, quick launch etc.
- Designed and developed custom SharePoint Workflows for the document routings, Approvals, Corrections to handle the Material Management modules like, New Raw Material Request and Raw Material Change Request using InfoPath 2007, SharePoint designer.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2005.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET, and C with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Webpartpages object model.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager MetaLogix .
- Developed custom forms using InfoPath 2007 and published into SharePoint 2007 forms library.
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Analyzed the requirements, Design and Developed the Web Forms by using Web Controls and Custom Controls for .Net application.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in SharePoint server.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet CSS and HTML to design user Interface.
- Used C language in coding to create class libraries and business logic.
- Involved in design, analysis and functional specification of the application.
- Developed the application using the 3-tier architecture.
- Implemented all the business access and Data Access layers using C .
- Designed and implemented the Skins and themes using CSS and HTML.
- Used all ASP .NET 3.0 controls for designing all Web Forms.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object to access the data in database.
- Designed and implemented database using Sql Server 2005.
- Created user defined stored procedures and functions using Sql Server 2005.
- Used Visual Source Safe VSS for the security and the version control.
- Attended regular meetings with the clients for enhancing the application for the purpose of user needs.