- 7+ Years of engineering and software development experience using Microsoft Technologies.
- Involved in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment with emphasis in OOAD tools/techniques and RDBMS.
- Good experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio .NET.
- Hands on experience in Web Application development using C#, VB.NET, Sql Server.
- Created secure service oriented applications using WCF.
- Knowledge of implementing .NET Security Model using Role Based security and Code access security. Authentication and Authorization through Windows Authentication, Form Based Authentication, Passport Authentication and Impersonation.
- Worked with client - server and web-based n-tier architecture across multiple business domains.
- Experience in database design and programming using RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Experience in using SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL for querying, writing stored procedures, views, functions.
- Involved in developing web / client server reports using reporting tools like Crystal Reports and Crystal web reports for .NET.
- Good experience in developing, publishing, locating and invoking XML Web Services for performing specified functions as well as for consumption by other users.
- Experience working with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Extensive Knowledge of Object Oriented Paradigm Design Patterns including Model View Controller (MVC), singleton and façade and their implementation using polymorphism, inheritance and encapsulation. Experience in utilizing these techniques in C# and VB.NET.
- Good experience in working with teams and interacting with customer.
- A team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Database: T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 10g,11g ADO, ADO.NET 1.0/2.0, OleDB
Web Technology: Ajax, XML/XSLT, WSDL, XHTML, HTML, CSS, DHTML, Web-Services Enhancements 2.00, UDDI
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9/10, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2000
Server Platforms: SharePoint Portal Server 2003, BizTalk 2004, Windows Server 2003, Commerce Server
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2010/13 Team System/Professional 2003, Visual Studio 6
Software Design: UML 2.0
Component Technologies: Custom Controls, COM, COM+, ActiveX, .Net
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, WINDOWS (2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2007, 8), UNIX and Linux
- Actively involved in end client interactions for requirement gathering.
- Designed ASP.NET pages including Master and Navigation pages using C#.
- Used Data Access Controls, XML, and XSL to display data from the database.
- Extensively used AJAX and jQuery to build rich user interfaces for the web applications.
- Used Ajax toolkit to develop partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages.
- Created User Interface using WinForms and languages like C#, VB.Net etc.
- Implemented Agile methodology in software development.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework to implement the web services.
- Developed utilities which send automated mails to customers.
- Implemented business logic and data access layer using LINQ.
- Created Stored Procedures and modified the existing ones to improve performance.
- Planned and Organized different testing phases including Unit Testing, Integration Testing of the software systems.
- Provided support and Worked on issues which were logged by the customers during their operations.
- Developed/implemented various reports using SSRS feature of SQL Server.
- Used ReportViewer to implement SSRS feature into the ASP.NET pages.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net 2013, AJAX, jQuery, .NET 4.0/4.5, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2012, T-SQL, C#, ASP.NET, IIS 7.0, NUnit, CSS, Team Foundation Server, SSRS.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Implemented the business layer in C# to fetch the data from dataset and save data into database
- Worked with MVC to achieve Model, View and Control architecture in the application.
- Created the stored procedure in MSSQL 2012.
- Data grid, Datasets were used extensively to display various elements and allowed real time updates.
- Developed WCF service using WSDL to get all the details using Search Engine.
- Created components in C#.NET that can be reused on several web pages.
- Displaying data in tabular form based on the criteria selected using Data Grid control.
- Created User Interface using WinForms and languages like C#, VB.Net etc.
- Designed and generated crystal reports using Report engine.
- Worked with SSRS to generate reports such s daily and monthly reports.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages that were common throughout the application and content pages.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2012, ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, Web services, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2012, Crystal reports, IIS, Visual source safe, XML, XSL, SOAP, DOM, ADO.net, and Oracle.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Analyzed and designed n-tier web application architecture.
- Designed and developeddata model for the new system along with the data architecture team.
- Enhanced and Developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, and XML.
- Designed ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET web form controls, HTML server controls.
- Developed ASP.NET master pages and Themes for Consistent layout and look & feel across the pages.
- Used ASP.NET Server controls like Menu, Calendar, GridView, Sitemap for Rich functionality.
- Developed Business layer using C#.
- Developed Data Access Logic Using ADO.NET.
- Used SQL Server 2008 as backend.
- Designed and Developed Security2 model for User Authentication and Authorization using Forms Authentication.
- Written Stored Procedures for Query performance in SQL Server
- Used Microsoft Enterprise libraries in the area of Data Access and Caching.
- Involved in Debugging of the Application.
- Used TFS for Version Control.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Effectively involved in various stages of the development starting from the project planning till production and maintenance using Agile Methodology.
- Developed various User Controls to use it across the application.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls extensively.
- Used CSS to Design and create various templates to get a unified look and feel of the Web Forms.
- Implemented data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Created various Stored Procedures for efficient data transfer between databases and to create a log of all the modifications.
- Effectively created and consumed Web Services at various stages of the development. For Ex, Insertion of data into database, fetching data from the database.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in the project maintenance doing some bug fixing and doing knowledge transfer session under time constraints.
Environment: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, .net Framework 3.5, ASP.net, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, IIS 6.0, VSS
Confidential, Macon MS
- Implemented Enterprise Specific Business Rules and Procedures into appropriate business logic components such as code libraries and APIs in C#, Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005 using T-SQL.
- Designed and Implemented ASP.Net Web Forms and Class libraries for business and data persistence logic using C# as the programming language. Various Server and Custom Controls were used for user interaction.
- Forms Based Authentication was implemented and ASP.Net Validation Controls were used for user validation. Implemented user state through User Session and Application Page objects, deferred session state was built to store and retrieve session information of users.
- Implemented data retrieval using ADO.NET and XML.
- MS Visio was extensively used to incorporate changes in the requirements and update on the project schedule.
- .NET Remoting and web services were used for remote data access and storage. Component ware from older application were reused and accessed to incorporate their business logic as part of newer application.
- Created Test Cases using NUnit for unit testing and documented the trouble shooting. Identified design related issues as hurdle in system performance and implemented the measures by facilitating the data cache and OO patterns.
- Implemented Custom Diagnostic Utility for Application specific trace and debug. This was done by making use of the diagnostic utilities provided by the System. Diagnostic namespace to trace and debug the ASP.Net based pages.
- Added “notification mailer” to send e-mail regarding particular schedule, appointments and notifications item via SMTP Mail.
- Implemented Appointment Scheduler using C#.Net and ASP.Net. Legacy COM component for scheduling was used by CCW (COM Callable Wrapper).
- Extensive use of the Calendar and Data Grid controls for display and date selection. Extended the functionality of the calendar control to make it possible to display and work with the scheduling of different appointments scheduled in each month. Calendar control was incorporated with the legacy scheduling COM component.
- Used Crystal Reports to create rich data driven reports.
- Implemented windows authentication for the Administration Services. Wrote Custom Error trapper and logger to trap errors and look for Security Exceptions and converts them into 401 codes.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.0, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, IIS 6.0, XML, CCW, SMTP MAIL, MS Project 2007, MS Visio 2007, Crystal Reports, UML 2.0, .NET Remoting, Web Services.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes