- Exchange Engineer with 5 years of experience within the Information Technology Infrastructure ranging from Designing to Implementation and support of technologies.
- Experience with multiple Microsoft products including Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Office 365, Lync 2013/2010, Skype, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Implemented the following roles in a Microsoft Exchange environment: Edge Transport, Mailbox, CAS Array, Hub Transport and Unified Messenger.
- Experience administrating Microsoft Lync 2010 in a production environment.
- Designed, configured, implemented and maintained an enterprise messaging environment including Office 365, Exchange 2013, Lync.
- Upgrading and decommissioning experience with the following servers: Windows server 2012, 2008R2
- Implemented and maintained an Active Directory Environment supporting end users within a Production Environment.
- Research, design, install, configure, test, all Microsoft server - based solutions to proactively support business requirements.
- Test, troubleshoot and evaluate all hardware, operating systems, and server-level applications associated with the Lync 2013 environment and recommend appropriate server products and services to meet customer needs.
- Disaster Recovery planning, designing and implementation experience in successfully leading and delivering disaster recovery processes and procedures to ensure the resumption of vital business functions without any interruptions.
- Maintained a high level of server and network security to protect corporate resources from unauthorized access by implementing Group Policy’s (GPOs).
- Served as an SME and acting as liaison between operations, helpdesk and networks to ensure continuity of service to the user community.
Sr. Exchange Engineer
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Architected and deployed the technology infrastructure within the environment, including Microsoft Exchange Servers, and Windows Servers Performed mid-migration and post-migration support to the enterprise
- Used Exchange Server Profile Analyzer to understand the current environment
- Utilized Exchange Calculator Sheet for Mailbox Sizing
- Cleaned up Active Directory user objects with inconsistencies that prevented them from synchronizing through DirSync to Office 365
- Managed and configured Microsoft’s Office 365 Azure directory so that it was properly synchronized with the on-premise Active Directory environment.
- Used built in Exchange migration tools to move data from on-premise into Office 365 environment
- Administered daily tasks both for the on-premise and the cloud environment through the use of PowerShell
- Migrated user mailboxes from Exchange 2010 to Office 365
- Supported emails for Macs, iPhone, Androids, and Windows phone mobile devices
- Managed Symantec message labs for spam filter, External tracing, and archive solution in a 24 hour support environment
- Closed incident requests/tasks related to migration support.
- Provided analytic and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to assess complex problems and propose practical solutions
- Provided leadership and experience to assist technical team with application development and deployment projects
- Wrote clear, concise technical documentation to communicate with both the management team as well as the technical project team
Confidential, Highland Park, IL
- Administered and maintained existing Windows 2012 enterprise servers and production systems
- Provided High Availability of mailboxes with the use of Database Availability Groups (DAG).
- Implemented CASArrays for High Availability for client access using Big IP F5 load balancers.
- Handled the administration and maintenance of the Exchange 2010 environment.
- Responsible for system and network administration.
- Administered and maintained VMware
- Built and installed new servers and hosts
- Migrated BES to version 5.0.4 - Supported by Exchange 2010
- Administered and maintained Active Directory and Group Policies
- Provided in depth network troubleshooting support
- Participated in enterprise and application environment design
- Provided high level support to Helpdesk team, Assisting in troubleshooting application and networking issues
- Monitored all company computer systems and responds to system messages
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Lync Enterprise Voice migration/upgrade from 2010 to 2013
- Provided Lync Enterprise Voice troubleshooting
- Supported, and Implemented a Microsoft UC solution consisting of Lync 2010/2013, Exchange Server 2010/2013 Unified Messaging, and Media Gateway(s) to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- Lead effective problem isolation, root cause analysis, and resolution efforts to maximize infrastructure systems availability
- Provided technical guidance to team members for problem resolution and input to process improvements
- Maintained a quality user experience service through effective planning, evaluating, implementing and monitoring
- Worked closely with customers (internal and external) to understand and manage support expectations
- Administered Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Maintained pools and backups to provide environment with High Availability and Data Recovery solutions
- Troubleshooting and configuration of user PCs
- Installed and deployed Linux and Windows Server
- Worked on specific projects for building servers and system backup for clients
- Participated in PC recycling to wipe out old computers and installed operating systems and updates
- Access to the company’s Active Directory improving employee’s profile
- Packaged recycled PC’s and laptops with keyboard, mouse, monitor and cables across the US
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003/2008r2/2012
- Office 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Office 365
- Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes