Creative and results driven technology leader with 12 years experience in IT and project management. Demonstrated success achieving goals on a wide range of project implementation tasks including: application development and design, network infrastructure, quality assurance and internet technology. Skilled in identifying key process changes, risks, and their implementation effectiveness. Excel in motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity and meeting deadlines, while maintaining a close team environment. Key core qualifications include:
Strategic Operational technology planning
Global IT delivery and datacenter operations
Technology architecture and Integration.
Agile / Scrum methodology
Technology and Business linkage planning
IT infrastructure design and implementation
Team building skills and project management
o Cross-Functional teams
o MS- SQL 2005/2008
Windows server / PC
o Windows 7, Server 2008
o TCP/IP LAN
o ASP.Net / Visual Studio 2010-13 / VB.Net / C / LINQ
o Microsoft Suites Office, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.
o Bootstrap 3.0
Managed the design and development of CRM for Martial Arts school using ASP.Net, C , MS-SQL 2008 and LINQ. The web application will assist martial art school owners with their school day to day tracking, class scheduling, billing, belt promotion and collections. Additional functionality includes integration with to process electronic payments, mass e-mail, dashboard, etc. Develop websites and assist small businesses with IT solutions and implementations by analyzing business needs and matching the appropriate technology. Worked with Point To Check Data in creating application for school system staff evaluation using VS2010, VB.net, TFS, SQL 2008, RDLC reports
Information Technology Director
- Managed all aspects of technology vision. Lead information technology strategic planning, project managing, budgeting and operational activities. Responsible for the decision making for IT development and expansion issues, with focus on IT organization design, application development, and voice / data communications. Responsible for data centers and technical service centers. Including Research and Development as well as implementation of new IT strategies. Managed IT staff consisting of 14 employees DBA, FoxPro, .NET Developers, and Reports Writers , network administrators, security and helpdesk personnel supporting 70 Continental US Corporate and Master Regions and 9 International offices. Maintained excellent relationships with executives and clients.
- Responsible for the project management to design a new corporate information system from the ground up. Managed cross-functional teams to keep project timelines and budget. The new company custom Enterprise Resource Planning ERP serviced the entire customer and franchise life cycle Customer creation, billing, A/R , A/P, collection and termination . Upon implementation the functionality of this application reduced month-end closing from 3 days to several hours, increased customer retention by implementation of mobile technologies and follow ups for the field using Blackberries to update ERP on real time. This implementation made it possible to be pro-active to customer needs reducing complains. New ERP had an estimated savings of hundreds of labor hours a month. Success was achieved by combining Windows Client Server application with external support using web services and ASP.Net web portals and mobile technologies. Language used on initial phase Windows Client-Sever VB.net second phase web portals ASP.Net 4.0, C with MS-SQL 2008 as Database engine.
- Project managed the implementation of SalesLogix from Sage as sales enterprise Customer Relationship Management CRM replacing a home-grown application. Expanded the system to be used with mobile devices primarily blackberries. Implemented SQL triggers and application bridge between SalesLogix and custom ERP minimizing data entry and response time converting initial system prospect clients into customers on the secondary system ERP .
- Reduced IT expending 60 by negotiating new contract with vendors. Vendors included but not limited to infrastructure suppliers, data warehouse center, cellular providers, etc.
- Project managed a series of application enhancements, including replacement of obsolete systems, hardware and software with new LAN/WAN technologies.
- Managed the migration WAN from Frame-Relay to MPLS with AT T as the network backbone. Reduced cost 30 over the existing network.
- Implemented server virtualization Hyper-V technologies reducing 32 physical servers to 4 physical severs reducing data center cost by over 70
- Worked with mailing facilities to go paperless e-billing and e-payment saving over 40 of current mailing cost and incremental savings as customers join the e-billing program vs. paper invoice.
- Responsible for the project management of critical software systems architectures and development tasks for the company's information systems, including application design and implementation of specialized systems and programs. Responsible for coordinating systems development activities to established priorities, resolving technical problems, and maintaining standardized documentation. Manage team of .Net developers and DBA.
- Accomplished the re-write and migration of decentralized FoxPro home-grown ERP to normalized SQL tables and Client-Server system using MS-SQL and VB6. Change allowed for centralization of all data to our data center instead of single local tables. Process reduced month-end over 50 by eliminating the need to back-up and restore over 50 local databases across WAN.
- Improved Disaster recovery measures and data protection by centralization of backups, outside storage and datacenter business continuity.
- Implemented MS-SQL as the database management system DBMS vs. the existing FoxPro
- Moved from FoxPro programming to Client-Server using MS-SQL and MS-Visual Basic.
- Responsible for managing existing operations and implementing new operations processes within the organization management of IT organization processes, including performance management, plan monitoring and evolution, metrics development, and management. Managed procurement of IT-related purchases recommending infrastructure improvements developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures and maintaining computer operations, network, and telephone capabilities by utilizing a combination of internal resources as well as external vendors.
- Implemented Disaster Recovery plans and Security policies.
- Established Help Desk support team to assist 500 users nationwide.
- Implemented Frame-Relay WAN vs. existing decentralized VPN connections