- Over 10 years of IT experience in architecture, design, analysis, development, testing, maintenance and deployment of mobile, web- based and client-server applications in multiple platforms
- Solid Experience in ASP.NET Classic plus MVC 4.0 development in web farm environments using IIS, using n-tier architectures and WCF frameworks.
- Expert in newer JS frameworks such as AngularJS, Knockout.js and jQuery.
- Expertise in developing C 2.0,3.0 and 3.5, WPF, Win forms, XAML and SOA WCF applications using C , ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Expertise in investigating problems in the code and project architecture, code reviews, recommending effective solutions and leading/mentoring small group of individuals onsite and offshore.
- Good experience in building multi-threaded user interfaces in WPF and Winforms to distribute a big task into small identical chunks to be executed concurrently.
- Experience in implementing design patterns such as MVC, MVP, Presentation Model and MVVM Model-View-View Model .
- Experience in writing complex queries, views, stored procedures, designing database, normalizing,
- index utilization, performance optimization, tuning and implementation in SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Experience in Test Driven Development using NUnit and TestDriven.net.
- Highly motivated and adaptive to grasp things quickly and possess excellent interpersonal, team, technical and communication skills.
- Operating Systems Windows 9x/2K/XP/2003 server, Windows 8
- Programming Languages C .NET, VB, T-SQL, and HTML5
- Frameworks ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, SSRS, Angular JS
- IDE and Tools VS 2005/10, HP Quality Center, MS Build, Encore, Jira, Git, Team City
- DBMS SQL Server 2000 , Oracle, Mainframe DB2
- XML Technologies XML, XPATH, XSLT
- Scripting Languages VB Script, Java Script, jQuery
- Web Technologies ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, WebApi, SOA, SOAP, REST
- Source Controls Tortoise SVN, Perforce, VSS, IBM Synergy, Stash
- Designed functional specification, Project Overview, Report Design and Application flow chart Participated in a fully scalable WPF based outlook add-in Application using C , WCF, UDB, REST
- Worked with business stakeholders for the application and provided technical insight to business analysts to complete the application functional specification.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages
- Tracking Risks and mitigate all the risks.
Environment: WCF, Rest, WPF, C , XAML, MVVM, UDB, Git/Stash, Jira, Gosh framework
- Lead the development and maintenance team which dealt with mail merge for standard letter and envelope.
- Involved in functional specification, Project overview, Report Design and Application Flow chart.
- Building common components using ASP.NET such as list of templates, list of working list etc
- Implemented rule-based push notifications/interactions to show 3D alerts
- Identified various controllers and views required for seamless Angular JS design from scratch.
- Designed and developed the WCF service required between the UDB database and client application to securely access the client data.
- Used Dependency injection and singleton design patterns.
- Implemented various TCP endpoints for exposing the WCF Services so as to control and expose the services in an on-demand mode to different groups needing feeds from our applications.
- Wrote test cases first from the ground-up to define the interface between ASP.NET MVC and the business layer.
- Followed agile process using daily scrum along with leading the team in offshore and working with the NY team, incremental programming and peer code reviews.
- Monitor and provide support to workflows and provide expert knowledge on all workflow designs.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 4,Entity framework, WCF, Rest, Web API,WPF, MVVM, UDB, HTML5, CSS 3.0,Angular JS, JQuery, Data Studio, Squirrel, IBM Synergy, Stash, Jira
- Responsible for redesigning/architecting and developing external vendor application for Asset allocation.
- Identified the good and the bad areas of the old application and implemented/removed/upgraded them in the new application design from scratch.
- Mentored and co-ordinated with team members both onsite and offshore to help overcome day-to-day technological challenges.
- Multi-threaded logic for instantiating the batch job on one server
- Worked on saml authentication and certificates implementation.
- Managed software releases and standardized documentation for company's products
- Monitor all alerts and escalate all issues for all procedures and systems.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise support ticket for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Supports Disaster Recovery Tests
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0/1.1, ASMX, AJAX, JQuery, SQL Server 2000/2005, Mainframe DB2, IBM Synergy, SAML, Service now.
- provides quick access and comprehensive coverage to deliver the latest market news and commentary or S P research insights on a specific stock to your clients.
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET Internet applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Liaised with production team and external vendor team to analyze bugs and resolve issues
- Greet all customers pleasantly and ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Maintain logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according to quality assurance tests for all production processes.
- Prepare test applications and review all application servers
- Coordinate with IT groups and external vendors and ensure effective application services to all applications.
Environment: ASP.NET /3.0, SQL Server 2005, IBM rational Synergy 7.1, JSON, HP quality Center, Service Now.
- Performed business and system analysis, designed application and database structure, converted existing data into SQL Server using Data Transformation Services DTS and VBScript.
- Created reports using XML, XSLT-FO and aggregated PDF using Antenna house third-party tool.
- Experience in manipulating XML, Converting Data between ADO.NET and XML and LINQ to query XML documents
- Responsible for developing web services and applications using WCF and migrated old technology web services to WCF.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts from the bank, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Developing and doing enhancement for applications using updated .net technologies.
- Responsible for understanding the clients' requirements and preparing user oriented applications.
- Created test cases for Unit testing and supported QA and User acceptance testing.
- Supports Disaster Recovery Tests
- Runs technical bridges, as required and leverages experience and organizational knowledge to reduce MTTR Mean Time to recover on production issues.
Environment: ASP.NET 1.1/3.0,WCF, SQL Server 2005, DB2, Antenna house 5.1, IBM rational Synergy 7.1,HP quality Center, JQuery
- Responsible for application development and support for key Global Technology Infrastructure tools for System Development and Support Systems Department.
- Responsible for understanding the clients requirements and preparing user oriented applications.
- Application was built using multi-threaded database operations to insure a smoother user experience.
- Created reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Developed ETL processes using MS SQL and SSIS.
- Hands-on technical support for both internal and external client functionality.
- Manages client impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolutions, engagement, and communications
- Implements and follows organization incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Performs 2nd level support for assigned applications
- Ensures potential client impacting incidents are identified and remediated prior to client impact or remediated as soon as possible after issues arise.
- Collaborates with technology teams and business partners to understand application functions and related downstream processing components
- Identifies post incident review action items and process improvement opportunities
- Works with Change Management/ Release Managers on the evaluation of change events Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, .net framework 3.5, Visual studio 2008, HTTP, VB.Net, C , SSRS, WCF, SQL Server 2008.
Responsible for managing a system called Galaxy which is RCOE designed software program used to maintain and process District business personnel matters. Galaxy is End to End fully integrated enterprise business system includes 26 school districts and 4 community colleges.
- Developed and migrated 250 reports to manage various County funds, Payroll, Retirement package, County Fiscal Year.
- Created multiple stored procedures to support the applications.
- Galaxy Maintenance, standard bug fixes, and minor enhancements.
- Maintenance of Actuate reports Crystal Reports
- Development of new countywide Micro Strategy Reports
- Maintenance of servers, software and licensing as related to reports
Environment: VB.Net, Oracle 11g, VB6.0, Actuate 4/5/10, Micro Strategy, Crystal reports.
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET 3.5 Internet applications linked to firm-wide Oracle 11g database.
- Extensive client interaction for requirements gathering, system analysis and design.
- Developed various Web Forms and reusable business logic components in an Object-oriented manner.
- Used SQL Data adapter objects, Dataset, Data Table objects for manipulating data in the SQL data source using ADO.NET
- Converted actuate reports to SSRS.
- Involved in sql performance tuning and sql query optimization.
- Involved in Test case creation and unit testing.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5,Visual studio 2008,.net framework 3.5,VB.Net,MVC 2,WCF, ADO.NET, JQuery, Oracle 11g,SSIS, XML, Linq, SSRS, VB6.0.