- An award winning ASP.Net, C MVC Entity framework web developer. Most recent experience exploited an Agile Project Management to deliver a new internet application that consumed Model View Controller MVC , Repository, and Unit of Work design patterns in conjunction with Entity Framework code-first , C , and JQuery AJAX callbacks to return processing results in the form of partial views.
- Additionally, over five years of experience collaboratively developing three-tier internet applications that have consumed Windows Communication Foundation WCF REST/JSON and/or WebAPI web services and MS SQL stored procedures T-SQL to perform CRUD functionality, as well as develop written technical specifications that include mock-ups of screen composition that help visualize and insure effective communication of expected deliverables. And responsible for spearheading the implementation of the insurance industry standard data model called ACORD.
- Skill Summary:
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 7 2012
- Servers: Windows Server NT 3.1 Windows Server 2008, IIS 4.0 7.5, Apple UNIX A/UX 3.1.1
- Tools/ Utilities: Visual Studio 2003 2013, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, DevExpress and Telerik/Kendo UI Controls, Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS , Visio 2010, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Subversion, Balsamiq, SharePoint Designer 2010, InfoPath 2007.
- Working within a team and an Agile environment to create an Internet based Customer Relationship Management CRM type of application to facilitate Workman's Compensation Insurance processes. This application was written in C and employed ASP.Net MVC 5.1, Repository, and Unit of Work design patterns in conjunction with Entity Framework code-first and JQuery AJAX callbacks to return processing results in the form of partial views. Those views utilized DevExpress controls. Additionally I was responsible for maintaining a Windows WPF application that had been developed to administer Property Insurance processes.
- I was personally responsible for advocating and the implementation of a redesign of the user interface. In addition to making it more user-friendly the redesign improved overall performance by organizing concerns into isolated controllers.
- Web Developer Confidential
- Networking with local businesses to develop quality professional relationships facilitated through various online networking groups to establish rapport and offer services within all aspects of Web Technology, Graphic Design, Database development, and Corporate Intranet applications.
- Pullman District A web site used to solicit and promote web design services. The project uses MVC, MVVM, design patterns, C , and the ASP.Net 4.5 library within a three-tier architecture. MVVM designed to make use of data binding exposed through AJAX JQuery/Knockout methods to access the data access layer implemented as a WCF REST/JSON Web Service that calls an external Business Logic Layer as required. With the Data Context implemented through Entity Framework Database-First with Stored Procedure Mapping.
- Better Choices A re-write of the non-profit web site devised to solicit donations through the use of PayPal's Web Service and publicize educational programs aimed at informing young adults and their parents of the realities of drug abuse. The project uses MVC, MVVM, design patterns, C , and the ASP.Net 4.5 library within a three-tier architecture. MVVM designed to make use of data binding exposed through AJAX JQuery/Knockout methods to access the data access layer implemented as a WCF REST/JSON Web Service that calls an external Business Logic Layer as required. With the Data Context implemented through Entity Framework Database-First with Stored Procedure Mapping.
- Collaboratively working with client, business analysts, and team members to analyze and develop technical specifications and ultimately the delivery of individual components that implemented client specific business rules. The position required extensive travel to client location to obtain specific specifications, installation of core modules, development, and integration of components.
- Project was based on Service Oriented Architecture SOA . Twelve Windows Services provided customizable access points that would implement client specific functional requirements through individual Dynamic-link libraries dll's . These distinct Dll's were created using ASP.Net 4.0 framework utilizing C as the programming language. Workflow was implemented by having each Windows Service monitor a directory for a particular file extension and at the end of processing the Object/Data Model would be serialized and written to the file system with an extension that the next SOA module was polling for.
- Working with senior domain architects, a team of developers and senior business executives, tasked to define, design and implement an insurance portal applications used by both employees and insurance agents that utilized an insurance standard data model called ACORD. This portal strategy integrates access across all business areas, improves ease-of-use with personalization features, and sped market access to in house content.
- Projects involved leveraging extensive understanding of the .Net framework software programming patterns and principles to create data-driven high-quality .Net user controls in a three tier architecture. On the Presentation tier I was responsible for utilizing AJAX server controls, JQuery UI, YUI AJAX libraries. In the Business tier I was responsible for implementing the logic as dictated by the business rules utilizing C and the latest .Net Framework. And on the Data tier I was responsible for creating Windows Communication Foundation WCF web services that utilized Microsoft SQL stored procedures.
- Past projects involved creating converting existing Visual Basic Classic ASP applications and their related COM data access components into C , .Net 4.0 and WCF web services.
- Was also given the opportunity to create web parts, features, standalone integrated applications, custom actions, branding of an off-the-shelf SharePoint 2007 product called EPM Live a project management solution.
- Insure site designs and implementations are in compliance with governance and customization policies and regulatory requirements where necessary.
- Design and deploy custom graphic designs, web parts and custom workflow automations.
- Worked with Project Managers, and Business unit s to analyze and document business processes requirements and document using Visio 2010 and UML representation.
- Perform Tier 3 support duties for web applications and/or SharePoint related service desk tickets.
- Developed system design strategies for applications, with an emphasis on performance, supportability, security, recoverability and cost containment.
- Technical expertise to provide leadership and manage the design and development of the organization's applications and the establishment of appropriate linkages to existing database applications and to other data processing systems.
- A nonz-profit web site devised to solicit donations through the use of PayPal's free Shopping Cart and publicize educational programs aimed at informing young adults and there parents of the realities of drug abuse built using C and the Microsoft.NET 2.0 framework. Web Developer Confidential
- An E-Commerce, concierge and reservation service on-line storefront with shopping cart functionality utilizing Pay Pal Website Payments Standard , for booking reservations for Las Vegas shows and nightclubs. The site was built in C and took advantage of version 2.0 of the Microsoft.NET Framework, and PayPal's payment processing API that provided a low-cost method to accept credit card payments and report sales activity for these services developed within the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Integrated Development Environment.
- Systems Analyst Confidential As one of the first twenty-five employees hired to serve the information technology needs of a new start-up automotive distribution company, I performed activities ranging from developing web integrated relational databases to setting up the initial Ethernet network with mail, file, print servers, to a rare but occasional need to even operate a forklift although I was tasked primarily with the overall responsibility to leverage information technology throughout the organization meaning I was on call the other 12 hours of a the day.
- Developed an online web based application that provided on-line educational collateral to train Sales, Service and Parts Dealership personnel using embedded videos and/or slide-show presentations, on-line testing that tracked completion requirements.
- Developed online web based Service Repair Manuals and Parts Manuals to comply with J2008 governmental regulations.
- Developed an intranet web based Service Technician Help Desk application that provided problem resolution suggestions trouble tree, to dealership service personnel as well as tracking and incident reporting of problems reported by Dealership Service Technicians.