- More than 7 years of professional IT experience in Systems Design, Development, and Testing, Integration and Implementation of Client/Server and web based n-tier architecture systems with strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Good Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design OOP/OOD .
- Expertise in working with .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0,IIS 7.0/6.0, Visual Studio.NET 2008/2005/2003 using C , ASP.Net, COM
- Experienced in implementing design patterns MVP and MVC .
- Experienced in developing Web services in .NET using XML and SOAP.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Caching.
- Expertise in Win Forms and windows based applications using C .Net.
- Developed SSIS packages using SQL Server 2008/2005 Integration services.
- Experience in designing responsive websites which resize according to browser/screen size of devices.
- Experience in using Bootstrap to design websites and web applications and also utilizing its CSS templates to create responsive designs.
- Designed and developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and integration of the same with ASP.NET for web based reports and Crystal Reports Business Objects .
- Experienced in .NET Security features such as Authentication Authorization, Forms and Windows based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Worked on the tools such as Concurrent Versions System CVS , Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Visio, Test Director, Visual Studio Team Foundation Sever TFS , Microsoft Project Server MSP
- Excellent working experience in SQL Server database, Oracle database.
- Experience in developing database programs like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions on SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle database 10g/11g.
- Experience in Creating Store Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server databases and in working with Oracle 8i/9i/10g and SQL Server using data access technologies like ADO, DTS, ADO.NET, OLEDB and ODBC.
- Fully fledged with client side scripting like JQUERY Selectors, Events, JQUERY UI, Plugins and AJAX
- Excellent skills in debugging various web application related issues.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Experience in prioritizing multitasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to function in a small team where team members typically have multiple responsibilities from development, debug to deployment.
- Outstanding team player, also with an ability to perform well as an individual and possess excellent work ethics, self-motivated and quick learner, willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving techniques.
- Languages and Technologies: C , VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Services, Web Services.
- Database: MS-SQL Server 2000 2005/2008, MS-Access, Oracle 10g/11g
- Design Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, Lucid Charts
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows 7/8, Mac OS, LINUX
- Internet Markup Languages: XML, CSS, XSL, XSD, HTML, Java Script, AJAX.
- Version Control: Visual Source Safe VSS , CVS, Sub Version, GIT
- Other Tools: Microsoft Enterprise Library .NET 2.0, NUnit Unit Testing Tool , Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop IIS 6.0/5.0, MS Office Suite, Mercury QC
Sr.NET Web Developer
- Designed and developed a rental portal ASP.NET Web Application system following agile methodology.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created Web Services, WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Adopted SOA service oriented architecture to make it more loosely coupled for future enhancement and worked on OOAD for designing and developing new application.
- Used ASP. Net validation controls for validating user input in the web forms.
- Attended all the business meetings every week and understand the requirements also proposing the solutions during design meetings along with prototypes.
- Used AJAX controls to minimize server round trip and enhance customer experience.
- Perform query optimization and performance tuning for complex SQL queries.
- Actively participated in unit, integrated, system and user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate build/migration of releases to test and production environments
- Created detail design document with prototypes and screen shots based on the BRD and system requirement documents.
- Created data flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio to map software design specifications.
- QA support while testing and deploying application into production.
- Provide training sessions to new members of the project
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C , .Net 3.5/4.0, CSS3, JQuery, HTML5, UML, JSON, Web Services, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, LESS, Windows 7, Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Implemented Web Services to integrate the client systems using WCF.
- Develop SQL Queries, stored procedures and triggers to handle the business rules, data integrity and database integration.
- Used Entity Framework to call stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
- Design the UML diagrams such as class diagrams, sequence diagrams and use case diagrams.
- Co-ordination and communication management with all the team members.
- Fine-tune application performance using Caching and other techniques available in Microsoft .NET framework.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Prepared unit test cases in Test Director and executed them successfully.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming OOP techniques and created classes in C , .NET for database access.
- Successfully deployed in Staging and production Environments.
- Involved in the User Acceptance Testing process.
- Interacted with people from different departments and trained them on how to use the application.
Sr.NET Software Developer
- Developed a fully object oriented, 3-tier web application using C and ASP.Net MVC, HTML, AJAX, CSS and Java script.
- Gathered all system requirements and analyzed them to Design System Architecture along with Architect.
- Design, Development of Win Forms using C , VB.NET for the user interface using the Code behind Class technique.
- Involved in developing business and data access logic, using ADO.Net with C and presented it in to Tree view control.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture SOA and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Enabled Client-side Data Validation in .NET using the validation controls like Regular Expression validator, Required Field validation, etc.
- Created Models using Entity Framework for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid View.
- Built tables, defined data relationships and constraints in SQL Server 2008.
- Developed Win Forms patient scanning module which contains all patients scanning history for all disease, to create Win Forms using VB.NET.
- Created Indexes, Triggers, and Stored Procedures on various business rules which depend on user's action.
- Creating Unit Tests, its documents and testing them in NUnit.
- Involved in Debugging and Testing of the application using the trace and Log files.
Environment: .NET Framework, C , VB.NET, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, Visual Studio, ADO.NET, Win Forms, HTML, CSS, Model View Control, SOAP NUnit.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules from user requirements.
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages Web Forms using ASP.Net Server Controls and C .Net as code-behind.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier web pages using Silverlight.
- Used Data binding to bind data to controls on UI.
- Developed stored procedures, SQL scripts and triggers using SQL Server 2005
- Developed independent WCF Windows Communication Foundation services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in Order Tracking Module.
- Involved in Unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Developed User Controls and Custom Controls for reusability.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, C , Web Forms, SQL Server 2005, XML, WCF, Silverlight 2, Web Service, ADO.Net.
- Attend all the business meetings every week and understand the requirements also proposing the solutions during design meetings along with prototypes.
- Involved in entire SDLC process including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Performed Client side validations using validation controls in ASP.NET.
- Created generic and reusable data access components using the ADO.Net objects and establish database configuration in development/UAT/production environment.
- Designed the layout of classes using Microsoft Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Created Master pages for consistent look and feel of the application and embedded header and footers in it.
- Involved in cross browser/ platform testing
- Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C , CSS, HTML, UML, XML, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier application architecture including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- The Presentation Layer is implemented in ASP.Net with HTML, Cascading Style Sheets CSS and Web Controls. The Web Forms are developed utilizing C .
- Designed Windows from and Perform validations on user inputs.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Utilized LINQ extensively for data querying, storage and manipulations in Data Access Layer.
- Developed the independent WCF Windows Communication Foundation services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
Environment: MS-Visual Studio 2005, ASP.NET , C .Net, SOAP, XML, HTML, XSLT, XPath, NUNIT, Visual Source Safe, WCF, T-SQL, ADO.NET,LINQ, IIS and Windows 2003 Server.