- Educated IT Professional with international experience and full system exposure with an excellent reputation for crossing departmental lines while working in team environments and independently.
- Languages: ASP.NET, C , Visual Basic, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, XML, XSL, MVC, C , jQuery
- Software: MS Visual Studios 20XX, SQL Server Express 2008R2 SSRS , Photoshop, DB2
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Extreme Programming
- Controls: Telerik ASP.Net/AJAX suite, Obout Suite
- Spoken Languages: English, German
- Passionate for a position which challenges me while taking my carrier to the next level.
Junior/Mid Web Developer
- Re-factored and enhanced legacy applications using asp.net, c , SQL and JQuery.
- Designed and development email form to manage drafts, save and communications sent to Work/Life groups.
- Gathered requirements, drafted designs and provided programming support using the MVC pattern for Benefits Plus.
- Tested software for accessibility compatibility.
Junior Software Developer
Developed a data driven web application in Asp.Net, C , to track clients media from the point it was received until it was delivered.
- Designed and developed web dashboard to measure Key Performance Indicators to provide upper management with a solid understanding of how much data the operations department is turning around.
- Created queues for the Hosting, Forensics, Media Mgt departments of all active requests and tasks.
- Composed stored procedures in Sql Server 2008R2 for all applications.
Junior Software Developer
- Developed Use Case for new software and document existing software.
- Gathered Requirements for new ASP.Net applications that used the MVC pattern.
- Designed the logic for an existing report to return information based on the end-user LDAP credentials in C , Asp.net and MVC 3.0
- Created custom server side validation event handlers in C and integrated them into a third party software called Relativity.
- Created WMI in C as a scheduled console application to automatically run and check the health of all networked servers.
Junior Software Developer
- Acted as primary liaison between Chrysler and DCS during weekly meeting presenting the progress on our project to upper management.
- Gathered requirements for project scope and handled the UI development in C
- Enhanced software per clients request, while making suggestions of my own.
- Designed Stored Procedures in SQL Server using T-SQL to enhance database functionality.
- Queried database using T-SQL for create reports on outstanding software enhancements.
- Worked with Chrysler team to replicate and trouble shoot defects in software.
- Ramped up to internal applications with minimal support.
- Ensured project milestones and deadlines were met.
- Installed, Supported and Documented IIS 7.5 to host ASP.Net applications.
- Resolved bugs in customers ASP.Net portal applications.
- Designed ASP.Net application using HTML, CSS, XML to format Tolerance data pertaining to vehicles.
Software Analysis Engineer
- Supported top level software issues for GM Powertrain Headquarters, tested and released software updates while bridging the gap in communications between the Austrian Business Unit and the North American Unit.
- Provided on-site top-level software support to GM Powertrain Test facility for 120 test cells.
- Searched for software defects in the Puma system's code C and log files and communicated them back in detailed description to the Austrian Business Unit.
- Identified the software defects and drove problem to resolution
- Handled the testing, packaging and deployment of software updates in the software development life cycle.
- Traveled international to the AVL Headquarters in Graz, Austria in several departments to work with the software developers for three months.
- Assist in coordination and prioritization of Customer issues within AVL
- Provided advisors with the information needed for their day-to-day tasks while composing reports for upper management and ensuring tools are running efficiently.
- Developed custom software using VB inside MS Excel to automate extensive daily reports, which allowed the end-users to focus on mission critical tasks.
- Composed T-SQL queries to access data and generate reports for upper management
- Gather end user requirements for new databases and reporting systems.
- Composed Normalized Spec Sheet for database builds.
- Built custom databases for the Special Events Team and reporting systems to deliver data.
- Support internal application developed by EDS for process changes and trained end users to operate the system.
- Provided Quality Assurance and Testing for in-house ASP.Net applications developed by EDS.
- Approached bug fixes with a sense of urgency and drove issues to resolution in a timely manner.
- Represented Knowledge Management department in organizational meetings.
- Maintained a portion of the company's intra-net while providing support to users and handling day-to-day procurement of hardware and software.
- Provided technical support to the IT Customer Service Department and Support Services Department.
- Top Level Administrator for Webex to corporate employees including setting up accounts, training, troubleshooting and configuration of hardware to interact with telephone system and computer.
- Procured hardware / software for Lear Corporate Offices using I-Procure, B-REQ, and AS400. Logging all orders into the HEAT databases for tracking purposes. Also preformed the invoicing and generating reports for executives.
- Created independent database to house information pertaining to all approved hardware and software that could be procured by Lear Corporation.
Internship, Database Systems Analyst
- Supported Alta PowerB2O Sequencing and Error proofing applications for Ford manufacturing lines at the plants.
- DB2 database creation and maintenance.
- Created procedures in order to ensure total maintenance compliancy with databases.
- Remote support and troubleshooting of Alta's PowerB2O Sequencing Solution application for Ford Motor Company and Visteon.