IT professional with around 7 years of experience, seeking to obtain a progressive position in software development and application support with opportunity to apply customer interaction skills in conjunction with technical and analytical knowledge and abilities for the betterment of the company's business and further skills enhancement. An excellent team player with good communication skills, problem solving and technical skills that can contribute to the betterment of the organization.
- Around 7 years of rich experience in Software Development and Application Development.
- Highly proficient in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation
- Handled Projects Expertise and in-depth knowledge of C , ASP.NET2.0/3.5/4.0, Silverlight, AJAX, WCF, Internet architecture, SQL Server with hands on experience on Internet/Intranet applications.
- Experience in developing high frequency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability using ASP.NET and ASP.NETMVC3.5, 4.0 architectures.
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation WCF , Windows Work Flow Foundation WWF and Windows Presentation Foundation WPF in .NET 4.0/3.0.
- Working with MVVM design patterns developed and designed based on requirement.
- Experience in development of Win Forms, Web Forms .NET Web services and Windows Service.
- Experience in development of reports using Crystal Reports
- 10/11 and SQL Server 2000/2005 Reporting Services SSRS .
- Excellent working experience of applications using different RDBMS such as SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2 and Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g.
- Experience in configuring IIS, deployment and server management. Capable of creating applications pools and deploying applications to IIS6/IIS7.
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end development of software products from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de-bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Experienced in Object Oriented concepts and consistently applies them in client engagements.
- Highly flexible and capable of developing new tools and applications for project automation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Extensive work experience in onsite and offshore project modals.
- Having high degree of self-motivation and ability to learn new concepts very quickly.
.Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 Web Forms Windows Forms , MVC Framework 3.0/4.0, MVVM, Entity Framework, WCF, ADO.NET, Enterprise Library, Silverlight 4, C .NET.
C, C , C , VB6.0, T-SQL
Java Script, VB Script, J Query, JSON
HTML, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, ASP.NET, WPF, Web-Services, Ajax
SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 MS Access, MYSQL, SQlite Oracle 9i10g,11g
Windows 8/7/2000, XP, UNIX
Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012. Net Beans, Eclipse
Microsoft Visio, Visual SourceSafe, UML, MS Project
Visual Source Safe VSS ,SVN, GIT, TFS
Role: Lead .Net Developer
- Involved in design and implementation of the web Application.
- Working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-driven development TDD .
- Used C , ASP.NET, AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- The application was developed using the Model View Control4 MVC architecture that gives a clear separation of representation of information from the user's interaction with it.
- Used Enterprise Libraries to connect Database Data Access Application Block , to log on application used logging Application Block , to handle exception used exception Handling application block .
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Designed database in SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views,Cursors and done Indexing to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in the production support for Vehicle Insurance Quote System VIQS .
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner through Entity Framework.
- Used Web Services SOAP, WSDL for communicating with other application and components.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Implemented SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases.
- We used TFS Team Foundation Server for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
Role: Lead .Net Developer
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5 and responsible for creating components using C .Net.
- Web Forms are developed using Visual Studio-2008, ASP.Net and C .
- Extensively used OOPS concepts in developing code in C .
- Worked on MVVM commands to access the database from View Model.
- Extensively used splendid grids, data list and repeater controls.
- Developed custom controls and used validation controls available in .NET environment.
- Extensively worked with the java script and jQuery in client side validations.
- Implemented basic and advanced search generically to populate in list views of all the modules.
- Created splendid dynamic and splendid grid classes to generate controls dynamically.
- Implemented export functionality for all the list views which have capability of exporting the records into word, excel, pdf.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture SOA for manager call tracking module. Sessions and View state objects were used to store the state of the user.
- Created and maintained the Admin page for central management of the application.
- Used Subversion as a data storage back end for updating and committing the code into the system.
- Involved in Database Design of the application, creating Complex Queries, tables and indexes and wrote stored procedures, triggers using SQLServer 2008.
- Worked on Relational Databases such as SQL and MicrosoftAccess.
- Created tables, views, stored procedures and functions to manipulate data.
- Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like Smoke, Black Box, White Box, GUI, Stress and User Acceptance UAT of Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Implemented Agile Scrum methodology for the business modeling.
- Gathered user requirements by interacting with users and prepared Software Requirements Specification SRS and other supporting documents.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Used Bug Tracker open source software to keep track of bugs.
- Involved in UI build release, defect and bug fixing.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, .Net Framework 3.0/3.5, C .Net, OOPS, MVVM, ASP.Net, ADO .Net, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, HTML, TFS, SQL Server 2005/2008, SRS, AJAX, IIS 7.0, WCF.
Role: Senior .Net Developer
- Coordination of development effort.
- Interact with business users to Study of Business Requirements, Analysis and converting business requirements into technical specifications.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Implemented LINQ and the Entity framework for data retrieval and querying tables.
- Used Entity Framework to create Database Model Classes.
- Created Custom Lookup Classes that would cache the data, enabling less database hits.
- Involved in creating/coding application using MVC3razor pages.
- Implemented client side validation using JQuery, Validation Controls.
- Involved in preparation/ review of test cases, unit test cases and code review.
- Involved in Database design, Normalizing database, Performance tuning.
- Created Database Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Writing stored procedures, views and functions in SQLServer.
- Interact with UAT team, Project managers and Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed on the status of the project.
- Mentor junior members of the team and provide them assistance and doing code walkthroughs according to documented policies, procedures, and standards.
Environment: ASP.NET, MVC3 with Razor, C , JQuery, XML, WCF, MS SQL Server2008, MVC3 Patterns, MS Visio.
Role: Senior .Net Developer
- Development was done using agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration in the SDLC process.
- We had used MVC Object oriented design pattern for development.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET3.5 using Web Forms, User Control, and Web Controls.
- Implemented MVVM Model View View Model pattern to create Silverlight user controls.
- Used Telerik Controls like Rad Dock Panel, Rad Grid view, Rad Outlook bar, etc.
- Developed runtime animations using SilverLight 3.0 and WPF.
- Extensively used SilverLight/WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Worked with Expression Blend for extensive graphics.
- Used Ajax Control Tool kit to run client side script, enhance rich web UI and data validation
- Managed to implement a layout system which adapt to changing window and display conditions by using WPF layout controls.
- Used .Net assemblies for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server as Database.
- Used Enterprise Libraries 3.1 for to connect Database Data Access Application Block , to log on application used logging Application Block , to handle exception used exception Handling application block .
- Extensively worked with LINQ to SQL, to handle the communication with the database.
- Used Cookies and Query strings to implement user state and transfer data between pages.
- Session and view state objects used to maintain user session data and page post back operations respectively.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication.
- Used WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Created XSLT to convert XML data into text file.
- Used Visual Source Safe VSS to check-in and check-out for the objects developed.
- Worked on deploying the application on to development, staging and production servers.
- Created design documents and test cases for development work.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C , ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, Java Script, SILVERLIGHT, Expression Blend, XAML, WCF, IIS , AJAX, LINQ, XML, XPath, Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1,SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Analysis Services
Role: .Net Developer
- Involved in the project areas of ASP.Net, SQL Server, HTML, and CSS with use of Object Oriented programming techniques in C and backend as SQL.
- Actively involved in testing of the application.
- Used Microsoft .Net Application Blocks for Data Access and Exception Handling for Data Access Layer.
- Used web services written by other developers to implement various functionalities and use templates for various reports. Used XMLDOM parsers, UDDI, SOAP for web services.
- Designed custom web controls to extend the functionality of Data Grid and MS Tree view Control
- Involved in designing the database. Developed stored procedures, views and functions.
- Modeled data objects using Visio Architect and UML.
- Involved in writing Use cases for the application
- Involved in pre-sales activities by interacting with customers.
- Responsible for gathering information from client and creating databases using SQL Concepts and Cloud Computing technology and Involved in deployment of databases in the client machine.
- Responsible for providing training to the customers on the application.
Involved in reports generation using Crystal Reports.