Senior Software Engineer Applications Support/LEGACY ENHANCEMENT/Qa Testing Support/Packaging Support
- Lead development/architect of VB.NET/Oracle package shipping logistics interface. Develop custom controls and multi tiered application that interface to UNIX Middleware and Backend mainframe. Participant in Agile SCRUM development methodology currently used as the standard for all software development.
- Ongoing development of VB.NET/C .Net custom controls, Business Delegates/Objects DTO/DAO Classes for UI deployment to both internal and external customer.
- Lead SME on current application acting as Senior Business Analyst for inbound ETL interfaces using EXCEL, MS ACCESS and extensive VBA application coding.
- Provide production support to Legacy systems as well as coordinate daily builds for next generation of application along with maintenance deployments.
- Create and manage workflow data by providing Excel reports using Pivot Tables and SQL Server/MS Access data feeds.
Software Engineer Applications Support/Program Performance-Enhancements/Qa Testing Support
- Provide day to day Analysis for application development and business analysis of current EMR system. Primary VB/VB.NET/C Software engineer for application enhancement as well as ongoing maintenance of existing EMR/eRx systems used in Doctors' offices and clinics developed under VB 6.0 VB.NET Winforms . Development efforts include HL7 file integration into legacy application. Participant in Agile SCRUM development methodology currently used as the standard for all software development.
- Development in VB 6/VB.NET/C hands on development and support designing custom controls, HL7 interface, UI for business needs as well as Winforms, Classes, Controls, Functions and data retrieval/storage module development. Agile Scrum methodology used for all development effort acting as Lead BA.
- Primary responsibilities include acting as SME on current application as well as mentor and knowledge base to development team for all existing source as well as design engineer for new development with direct interactions with business community along with database design and HL7 Data flow.
- Support XSLT/Excel VBA/Formula/Pivot Tables, VBscripts, Daily Reports using Crystal Reports. Manage Change Control/Business Analysis workflow assignments.
- Support version control as well as daily integration of application builds for distribution to Quality Assurance. Primary programming languages used include VB 6.0/VB.NET and C .Net Version control software used: VAULT and Visual Source Safe as repository for new development modules..
PRINCIPAL IT CONSULTANT
Performing short-term contract work as an independent IT Consultant. Working with various companies performing Business Analysis, Development, Project Management, Support and Software product review utilizing .NET-programming framework. Act as project leader/analyst/senior engineer of application developers during VB 6.0, VB.NET, Web, Winforms, MS Visual C, VBScripts, Excel Pivot Tables/Automation along with VBA, ASP.NET, Java, VBScripts, Jscript, JQuery, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET, Oracle and SQL Server programming assignments. VB 6.0 code support along with migration to VB.NET programming language. Directed on Business Intelligence reporting, data management and presentations. Document existing processes and provide recommendations on direction of future application architecture and defining development and coding standards. Act as lead developer with minimal directions from LOB managers.
- Lead Application develop performing analysis and support of VB 6.0 trading systems modules/interfaces. Primary support team member performing business analyst and design for existing QA testing automation and dashboard for daily hot snapshot for senior management view. Langagues include C /C /Java.
- Direct optimization of SQL Server functions, queries, stored procedures, daily data replications and backup procedures. Support Excel VBA/Formula/Pivot Tables, ETL processing of CSV/TAB/EDI formatted files along with Daily Reports using internally developed WIKI toolkit, SharePoint, SSIS and DTS.
- Manage production support team and new development. Applications primarily focus Customer Call Center processing of shareholder services. Lead development and implementation of Debug Interface to track application triggered error.
- Hands on development of VB.NET utility applications along with maintaining existing VB6 applications that interface with shareholders IVR process. Managed on-going software maintenance and enhancements for audience of 60 users. Primary Analyst for all VB development.
- Designed and implemented new VB.NET interface to read bar code/pass data utilizing TCP/UPD Socket communications for Conveyor System.
- Development .NET Remoting functionality to initialize remote applications for data communication/transmissions using TCP and UDP protocol.
- Managed reverse engineering of VB.NET application to pull data from Web Site. All data elements retained in SQL Server table. Special coding added for DEBUGGING and ERROR activity using Events manager. Modified VB.NET application to extract data from existing reports to be used for USAGE analysis.
- Lead development of data extraction utility for various HTML, ASCII formatted reports used during daily operations, interfaces composed of Java/C .
- Provide overall Analysis and management of VB extract application to retrieve data forms special USAGE billing for vendor. Extract results retrieved using UNION and SUB-QUERY SQL techniques. Application designed to be executed as scheduled task on a daily basis. MS Registry used to manage security of application by limiting access to login/passwords for system and ORACLE database. Resultset used to create ASCII comma delimited file as well as EXCEL output file.
- Business Analyst working with team developing documents on system and data flows. Mortgage originations interface to ACAPS backend credit scoring modules. Assist with project plan construction, directing phase and individual sections that needed to be addressed during project task/Sub-task execution. Assist in definition Data Elements required for BI reports along with data security standards. Revise EXCEL MACROS and VBA Scripts to manage data ETL processing.
- Performing data analysis of current data relationships between .NET interfaces and relational database tables used for data lookup and storage of current processing of day to day activity of package logistics system. Designed ACAPS reporting and scoring utilities from downloaded credit segments.
- Senior Application Analyst/Development/Support Manager ADM providing day to day application development and production support for 7 North America sites processing Wholesale LockBox payments. Hands on programming experience with support team as needed suing VB/C /ORACLE.
- IT Manager reporting directly to operations and senior business partner on all production problems with contact to both internal and external user. Worked directly with internal LOB partners on all open issues identified during daily remittance processing via Dashboard. Worked directly with remittance vendors.
- Lead team developing BCP, RTO, RPO, BIA, and Disaster Recovery plans as well as testing of plans. Actively engaged in DR reviews with business partners along with sharing results with other technology teams within LOB. Manage Image processing and storage application migrating from DR site to new facility.
- Manage VB6/VB.NET, C .NET application development, migration and design with business analyst during re-engineering to enhance systems performance, define structured coding standards for various programming languages. Provided hands on ETL development perform code reviews to ensure SDLC quality standards.
- Technical lead of support team with hands on exposure with the following applications ImageScan, VICOR RIDS, BancTec RAPS/PayCourier Regulus using SQL Server T-SQL and ORACLE Pl/SQL along with VB 6.0/VB/NET, C .NET programming languages
- Managed ACAPS development as both a business analyst as well as development manager by providing data modeling data retrieval mechanism, XML data structuring and data storage interfaces.
- Coordinate hardware/software configurations and upgrades that impact daily payment processing. Manage both large and small-scale projects using MS Project as management tool to track overall project status identify impediments as well as bottle necks.
- Managed ORACLE database version upgrades along with supporting DBA team. Actively involved BI development and implementations as well as support.
Senior Systems Manager Applications Development Support Lead
- Senior Systems Manager responsible for all site application development as well as leading a team of Business Analyst along with providing 24/7/365 Tech support for Transaction Services payment processing using PayCourier in a Retail LockBox. Actively engaged in decisions regarding hardware and software that impact daily payment processing. Directed ORACLE database design as well as SQL coding in conjunction with C , VB VB.NET. Directly responsible for development used by Payment Mail Opening and Payment Operations systems.
- IT Senior Systems Manager responsible for day to day payment remittance processing with data transmissions to mainframe using JAVA, XML, VB.NET, VB, VBA, ORACLE Connect Direct interface.
- Provided client support of all daily lockbox payment processing including Daily/Weekly/Monthly Dashboard using Excel and Crystal Reports. Facilitated VB6.0 to VB.NET migration of Lockbox middleware toolset. Managed ETL utility development using VBA and VBScripts.
- Senior Systems Analyst managing application design, assisted with hands on application development, re-engineering and project planning to enhance systems performance, reduce modules size, and define structured coding standards for all new development of VBA, C , VB, VBA. VB.NET and Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Manage and monitor image storage and MICR processing of payments and payment coupons with current capacity > 1 billion images on file via ORACLE 10i.
- Coordinate quarterly Disaster Recovery test between sites, All test performed during normal business hours with a focus on preparedness for DR event.
- Manager responsible for annual SOX audit for IT. Audits focusing on IT Deployment, Security, Disaster Recovery, Version Control and Change Control.
- Directed re-engineering efforts by team using advances features of PL/SQL for ETL processing prior to transmission of daily posting file.
- Lead Business Analyst, Database Administrators and Developers during coding efforts to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Lead team in quality initiative in development and maintenance disciplines to aid in reducing the number of support calls that were received during 2nd/overnight shifts resulting in a reduction by 30 from 10 calls per week to 6. Management goal set 7 calls per week.
- Manage 24-hour coverage for Remittance processing facility addressing both hardware and software issues when they occur.