- Over 7 plus years of software development experience in developing enterprise applications with 4 plus years in Biztalk 2010, BizTalk 2009, BizTalk 2006 R2, SQL, SFTP, FILE, WCF, MSMQ Adapters, MQ series, Adapter setup and configuration, BizTalk publishing Wizard, BizTalk configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Application Integration using Microsoft BizTalk Server Messaging, Orchestration, Business Rule Composer/Engine, Schema, Mapping, Debug Orchestration and Deployment for development/production .
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005.
- Excellent experience creating tables and stored procedures with Microsoft SQL 2008/2007.
- Experience working with flat files, XML, X12 EDI files and HIPPA 5010 transaction 837/270/271/276/277/997.
- Extensive experience in installing MSI and exporting/importing Binding files for different BizTalk environments.
- Self-starter, innovator, good communicator, works well alone and on team projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
File, FTP, SFTP, SQL, SMTP, WCF, WCF-SQL, MQ-Series
XML, FLAT FILE
SQL Server 2005/2008
Windows 9X/XP/Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008,VMware
BRE Business Rule Engine
BizTalk Messaging Specialist
- Worked on migrating BizTalk 2009 applications to BizTalk 2010.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Responsible for researching, planning, designing, and implementing BizTalk 2010 for electronic medical billing EDI messages including HIPAA 5010 transactions like 997, 270, 271, 276, 277 and 837.
- Designed and generated XML Schemas based on business document representations.
- Used BizTalk Mapper to map XSD files to meet data transformation requirements.
- Planned, designed and developed BizTalk Orchestrations based on internal and Business Partner specifications.
- Consumed .Net Assemblies in orchestrations
- Consumed WCF Services via orchestrations with Business Partners.
- Prepared Documentation for Migration and Development work with BizTalk.
Environment: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010/2009, SQL Server 2008, WCF, Visual Studio .Net /2008, XML
- Involved in requirements gathering and project designing.
- Designed XML Schemas for inbound and outbound message representation.
- Created Maps for XML messages and used various Mapping Functoids.
- Configured and created Receive Ports, Send Ports and Orchestrations to meet the message flow requirements.
- Created Exception Handler Orchestrations to catch any errors or exceptions.
- Consumed external schemas from WCF Services.
- Developed communication between BizTalk and third party web services
- Worked with several Adapters like FILE, WCF, and MQ-Series.
- Created Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Database.
Environment: BizTalk 2009, MS SQL Server 2008, WCF
- Configured MQ Series and SQL Adapter on multiple servers to handle real-time transactions.
- Tracked Messages Flow, Orchestration and logged process exceptions to existing integration portal.
- Involved in database development for creating Stored Procedures, Indexes and Views in SQL Server 2008.
- Handled exceptions in all BizTalk processes using common Error Handling orchestration and configured process to send alerts to System Admins.
Environment: BizTalk 2009, Visual Studio 2005 / 2008, HTTP, XML, SQL Server 2005, VisualStudio.NET 2005,.NET Framework 3.5, Windows Server 2008
- Created Schemas and Maps to covert incoming flat files to Evolution Benefits internal XML format.
- Developed Orchestrations to retrieve data and to send files to clients and carriers via configured send ports.
- Involved in developing Artifacts for BizTalk development - Xml Schemas Internal and interfacing , Maps, Orchestrations and ports.
- Used MS SQL 2005 to create stored procedures and functions.
- Deployed applications to BizTalk Administration console.
- Created Pipeline Components to convert flat file to XML and XML to flat files.
- Responsible for analysis, designing, developing the application, creating helper classes, testing, interacting with users, debugging, configuring, database connectivity and deployment.
- Actively participated in project meetings and directly reporting to Project manager.
- Designed the schemas as per the requirement.
- Created maps, schemas, orchestrations and ports.
- Wrote stored procedures for this project for storing message as XML and formatting response.
- Published the BizTalk application using BizTalk publishing wizard.
- Responsible for creating design document and test cases.
- Extensively used HTTP, FILE, SQL Adapters
Environment: BizTalk 2006 R2, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio .Net 2005, XML
Project: ASP TO ASP.NET Migration
- It was migration of JDE modules onto ASP.NET platform
- Analyzed and gathered business requirements and system specifications from business analyst, business owners, system owners and operators.
- Prepared feasibility, scope and efforts document
- Designed framework of the multi-tier architecture
- Developed base classes for all the layers so that they all share common platform and functionality within the group
- Designed and developed User Management database in SQL Server.
- Developed a custom control for login interface in ASP.NET
- Developed DTS jobs to transfer data to and fro from SQL Server and DB2.
- Implemented ADO.NET as data access technology for SQL Server
- Wrote Stored Procedure for data acquisition and manipulation in SQL server.
- Used Excel to generate MIS reports using VBA and ODBC
- Performed Unit, system and integration testing
- Documented use and test cases
- Developed administration UI for the application
Environment: C , ASP.Net, ADO.NET, MS SQL Server, DTS, T-SQL, Excel, DB2, XML, XSLT, Java Script.
- Worked closely with clients in gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solutions that meet the client's requirements.
- Involved in analyzing and designing of the system.
- Developed presentation layer Components using ASP.NET.
- Developed web services for defining patient's health disorder and treatments or tasks that a care provider performs on behalf of the patient.
- Implemented various User Controls and Custom Controls in front-end forms
- Implemented Validation controls to perform both client side and server side validation
- Developed the New Assemblies by using the C .NET.
- ADO.NET was used to access data from SQL Server 2000.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services DTS .
- Involved in designing database, SQL queries optimization and performance.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project from design, development Testing.