To achieve excellence in .Net developer/SharePoint Developer position.
- Over Ten years of achievement in analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, deployment and documentation as Microsoft ASP.NET Developer and SQL Business Intelligence BI Developer using C .Net, XML Web Services, ASP.NET applications, XML Technology, Entity Framework Model,MVC Technology, SQL Server, My Sql and Oracle Sql with internet/intranet, client server and distributed enterprise applications, 3-tier/N-tier application.
- Experience developing the Data Access Components using ADO.NET,LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Object, SQL Client, Oracle Client, Data Readers, Data Sets, and SQL Server.
- Experience to manage the installation, configuration, security management in operating systems of Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012.
- Good in development/implementation of AJAX based applications using C .Net, MS Ajax Toolkit, and j Query scripts, Angular JS.
- Expertise in developing GUI Graphical User Interfaces using C Client/Server WinForms and Web based Web Forms, ASP.NET application development.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET application building blocks Site Map, Data access, Exception Handling, State management, Event Handling .
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server, User, Data Grid, Form Validation, and Custom controls with CSS.
- Experience in application development using Asp.Net MVC Framework, Asp.Net Web Forms.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication Forms-based Authentication and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles, and User Account Impersonation.
- Good in Data Modeling, Data Mapping, SQL Server Management Studio SSMS , SQL Server Integration Services SSIS , SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS , and Server Reporting Services SSRS , Crystal Reporting and MS Access.
- Excellent knowledge in Data Warehousing, Extraction, Transformation, and Loading data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts and skilled in Configuration, Logging, Error Handling, Error Reporting, Variables, and fine-tuning ETL procedures.
- Experience optimizing performance and fine-tuning queries utilizing Profiler, Index tuning, Performance Monitor, Execution Plan and query commands.
- Good in creating database and query structures including Views, Stored Procedures, Functions to facilitate efficient data manipulation, consistency, and integrity.
- Experience in IIS configuration and implementation.
- Commitment to excellence in client service, self-starter, team player, leadership/communication skills, problem solver, and take initiative approach towards completing tasks.
- Good experience in ADO.NET Entity Data Model Framework.
- Good knowledge in creating Windows Services.
- I've prepared QA Test Plans like testing procedure, testing documentation and executing test scripts.
- Expertise in Research Development, create and implement innovative ideas as well as fully devoted in business automation process as per requirements.
- Experience in creating UML diagrams like class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams using Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Good understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC , STLC, Analysis, Object Oriented Design OOD principles, Coding using Object Oriented Principles Oops , deployment phase, Testing process.
- Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint to install, configure, manage and development as per requirements.
- Over 5 years' experience in SharePoint as a developer and Administrative management.
- Extensive experience in Web Part development and Integration using Asp.net C , customize list, workflow, approval system, site management and development, security management, J Query and Ajax implementation and SharePoint designer.
- Extensive experience in SSRS development and integration.
- Used CAML to query the lists libraries from single and multiple sites.
Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0.5/1.1/1.0, WPF, WCF, Windows Service, SQL Server Integration, SQL Server Analysis Service SSAS , Services SSIS and Reporting Services SSRS , Crystal Reporting
C , VB.Net, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, JAVA, C , C, Ms-Access, SharePoint
Visual Studio.Net Win forms
IIS 5.0, 5.1, 6.0 and 7.0, 7.5, Apache
SQL Server 2000/2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, Oracle 10g, MS-Access, TOAD, My-Sql
Crystal Report, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS
Microsoft Visual Source Safe
Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010, 2012 Dreamweaver, MS FrontEnd, SharePoint Designer
Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008,2012
Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V and System Center / VMWare
Infragistics, Angular Js
Software Engineering Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing
Photo Shop CS/ Picasa/ Power Point/ Photo Story/ Smart Draw / MS Visio
Microsoft Office / Open Office / Eudora / Outlook
Good knowledge of Networking, Firewall, Modem, Switching and Hardware
Pumori / Bank Soft / Finacle
Salleri / Accman / Tally / Exactly Gold / Fin Pro / Mass Pro Medical Software
Sr. .Net Developer/SharePoint Developer
- Worked to automate manual work as per business requirements.
- Experience in WebParts using C .
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS integration and extracted data from Ms-Sql and Oracle.
- Experience in CAML query.
- Created Sites and Sub-sites within the site collections for Various Departments and accordingly created new Site Permission levels and Groups for SharePoint 2010 site
- Created and managed Custom Site Definitions, Site Templates, Site Columns, Document Picture Libraries, Lists, List Views, User Alerts, RSS News, Links, Events and Content Type on Windows SharePoint Services for various departments.
- Deployed Site Features and Custom List with Site Columns and Content Type by using SharePoint Features Manager.
- Designed different forms with the help of SharePoint designer.
- Extensively used SharePoint Manager for user Security, Sites, lists Item Management.
- Extensively used MS Visio for workflow templates for designing figures used to display by using page viewer web parts.
- Experience in Job scheduling and Alert set up.
- Designed and implemented Dashboard functionality using Excel services by enabling and activating appropriate features and specifying trusted locations
- Developed forms using ASP.NET 4.5 Membership, Role Management and Login/Security controls for the login, create account, change password, password retrieval functionality.
- Developed ASP.NET web pages using AJAX for better end-user experience.
- Used Master Pages for consistent Layout and ease of maintenance.
- Designed enterprise application using MVC.
- Executed and performed server system operations and support consisting of Windows 2012, SQL 2012IIS 6.0,7.0.
- Used Telerik RAD controls for rich User Interface.
- Experience in MS-Sql and Oracle for query optimization, Procedure, Pl/SQL and Functions.
- Experience in Sql server reporting services SSRS , SQL server integration Services SSIS , Crystal Report and Oracle 10g.
- Extensively used ETL process using SSIS.
- Sound knowledge in Select, Create, Index, Joins, Function, View, Procedure, Trigger and query optimization using MS-SQL and Oracle.
- Used SQL Injection control method in Application.
- Experience in Cryptography using own key for security management in Application
- Used extensive styling in CSS to control the style and layout of multiple pages.
- Extensively worked in Business Logic Layer for creating class factories and class managers in C .NET. The calls to the Web Services/Rest Services are implemented in these factories.
- Developed interface classes in C .NET. These interface classes implement contract between the presentation layer and the business logic layer.
- Extensively used Angular JS with MVC
- Developed enterprise level Data Access Layer usingADO.NET objects. This class is responsible performing database operations in SQL Server database.
- Provided support to the application in the production environment and responsible for resolving the productions issues.
- Team Foundation Server for version control and integration.
- Created Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams using Enterprise Architect 6.1.
ENVIRONMENT: .NET framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2008, WCF,ADO.NET, C .NET, AJAX, XML, CSS, TFS, Telerik, MVC.
Lead Sr. .Net Developer/ SharePoint Developer
- Utility Payment Services:Developed and implemented Utility payment gateway services to automate the payment system. This is windows services tools which create the file as per third Party payment requirements and Uploads into third party's FTP server.This is total automate system.
- Utility Monthly Payment Subscription: Developed and Implemented Utility payment registration application to maintain the customer's payment details and auto scheduling mode. It debits the customer account and credit third party account and notify alert to require destination.
- Email and SMS Alert Application: Developed this application to send or notify organizations features and new services and other message. Used Asp.net, C , IIS7,Oracle. Gateway used SMTP.
- Employee Attendance Application: Developed employee attendance application to maintain daily PunchIn and PunchOut, Leave apply and MIS reporting.
- Anti Money Laundering AML Application: Developed and implemented anti money laundering application and integrated with Core Banking Software to control illegal transaction as per the govt. requirements and international financial task force.
- Batch file upload Services: Developed and implemented batch file download and upload tools using Windows Services and integrated with Core Banking Software. It extract the transaction data as per the require format and automatically upload into database as a batch transaction. It is very helpful and save manual transaction.
- OnLine News download and upload Services: Developed and implemented windows services for daily news download and upload into SharePoint. This application is very useful and save the money and has reduced the manual work.
- CSV file upload into database: Developed and implemented CSV file upload tools into database MSSQL/Oracle using C .
- SharePoint:Extensively worked in SharePoint 2007/2010 to Installation, Configuration, Site Create and management, Active Directory user integrated into SharePoint and role management as per the policy of org. Deployed in Hyper-V Virtualization/Windows Server 2012/MS-SQL.
- Developed various type of Approval system like Credit approval, General Approval.
- Developed various type of tracking management system using WorkFlow and List.
- Experience in SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Experience in List creates and view creates as well as defines all types of permissions like column, List and View.
- Involved in migration of SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Web Site:Extensively worked in Web Site Create and management as per the business requirements.
- Experience in managing CMS based web site using My-Sql and Php.
- Experience in hosting the site in IIS 6.0/7.0 and Apache Server.
- Extensively worked in Third Part online payment integration with our internal environment using Asp.net, C , Angular JS, Ms-Sql and Oracle.
- MIS Reporting: Extensively worked in MIS reporting.
- Extensively used SSIS, SSRS and Crystal Reporting.
- Extensively used MS-SQL and Oracle 10g.
- OnLine Skill Assessment Application: Developed and implemented skill assessment application using Asp.Net , C , MVC, MS-Sql. This is very much useful to develop the knowledged.
- Virtualization: Experience to install, manage and configuration Hyper-V and VMWare. All the application was hosted in virtual server using System Center and App controller.
- Fully devoted in data migration process from Pumori to Finacle as per requirements.
- Involved in Pumori database relationship management analysis as per requirements.
- Developed script to extract Pumori customer Date of Birth from Nepali date to English Date using C .
- Developed Script and successfully extracted Pumori Encrypted Signatures. All signatures were decrypted. Total number of signatures was around 350000. This is a big achievement.
- Successfully migrated E-Banking Database of existing into current internet Banking.
- Successfully migrated SMS Banking Database of existing into current SMS Banking
- Involved in in-house software development life cycle and identifying the business requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements using Asp.Net C .
- Involved inWeb Part integration process with SharePoint using Asp.Net C .
- Created Sites and sub-sites for various departments and site permission level.
- Created and managed custom site definitions, site templates, site columns, documents picture libraries, lists, list views, user alerts, links.
- Develop complex View, Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- SharePoint implementation, configuration, site development, user and site permission management.
- Expertise to handle SMS Banking, Internet Banking with strong knowledge of RDBMS
- Used Asp.Net MVC Page controller pattern to add functionally to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested action on the mode.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Good in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and Crystal Report. Templates are integrated with SharePoint.
- Finical Banking Software.
- Bank's web site update and management as per requirements.
- Participated in meetings with Business Users to gather new and change requirements
- MIS Reporting as per requirements where I had Created Tables, views, Stored Procedures, Functions, using MS-Sql, Oracle and TOAD, and also enhance queries for better performance.
- Built reports according to the user requirements using Crystal Report and SSRS.
- Created tools to export the file into Excel and Pdf using itextSharp tool in Asp.Net C .
- Prepared time estimates, project related tasks and status reports for Project Manager.
- Used Serena for Version Control, creating and managing projects and accessing the items that are stored and managed for a project.
- Extensively used Web Services and Rest Services.
Sr. .Net Programmer- Lead
- Core Banking Software - Pumori: This project is core banking software using the Asp.net C , Framework 3.5,
- MS-SQL.I was appointed to upgrade Pumori banking software from desktop to web
- Based application. Worked as a Team Leader/Project head of ePumori Banking
- Software. Architecture was 3-tier using Data Access Layer, Business Entity Layer and Business Logic Layer. Extensively used SQL handler, PL/SQL, Functions and Trigger
- Existing desktop version was developed in Delphi. Expertise to upgrade existing system.
- SMS Banking Software: This project is SMS Banking software using the win forms, C , Framework 3.5, MS-
- SQL, Web Services, SMTP Gateway. I was appointed to develop SMS Banking from grass level. Worked as a Team Leader/ Project Head.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Asp.Net C and Framework
- Developed reusable classes and class libraries.
- Developed custom user controls.
- Working platform was Asp.Net C , MS-Sql Server, Crystal Reporting and it was 3-tier architecture.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Used ASP.NET C , Ajax control toolkit, jscript, css, themes, wss, Active X Control, library of Delphi.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework and IIS security model.
- It is designed according to three tier architecture Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer and Business Entity.
- Extensively used C .NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods.
- Designed different components using C with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques OOPS like Abstract Classes, polymorphism, Interfaces etc.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use jQueryto validate client side validation.
- Designed website in ASP.NETwith a consistent site-wide page layout Using Master Pages and their associated content pages.
- Intensive use of Cascading Style Sheets CSS and XHTML to design look and feel of the web pages.
- Developed ASP.NET ASPX class/modules to display backend data on the web browser using ADO.NET.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Created and generated the ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET entity framework repository methods and written the efficient data access class.
- Created ADO.NET entity models, custom entity models, mapping the stored procedures, writing the SQLDataHandler.
- Used Ajax control toolkit to use the controls more dynamic.
- Designed and developed Web Services wss .
- Created SQL Queries and Stored Procedures for generating reports by using SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services SSRS , Crystal Reporting, Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data.
- Built reports according to the user requirements using Crystal Report and SQL Server Reporting.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project management.
- Developed Test scripts and involved in Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Involved in writing Test plans and Test Cases.
- Extensively used Visual Source Safe for back up and controlling the source code.
- Accounting Software:This project is developed using Winforms, VB.Net, My-Sql and Ms-Sql. Architecture was 3-
- tier, which areData Access Layer, Business Entity Layer and Business Logic Layer. Extensively useInfragistics, SQL handler, PL/SQL, Functions and Trigger.
- Inventory Software: This project is developed using WinForms, VB.Net, My-Sql and Ms-Sql. Architecture was 3-tier,
- which are Data Access Layer, Business Entity Layer and Business Logic Layer. Extensively use Infragistics, SQL handler, PL/SQL, Functions and Trigger
- Share Management: This project is developed using Visual Basic 6.0, Ms-Sql.
- Involved in the entire system study, analysis and design.
- Created entity relationship diagram, functional relationship diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram, data flow diagram.
- Designed and developed in user interfaces using Asp.Net C and framework 2.0 as code behind language.
- Involved in the creation of schema like tables, views function and stored procedures.
- Designed and developed in Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, MS-Sql and My-Sql.
- Involved in the analysis of how the accounting process can be automated in software.
- Created SQL Tables with referential integrity called procedures and functions.
- Developed reusable classes and class libraries.
- Involved in UAT of software effectively.
- Involved in technical support for client.
- Used .NET Framework 2.0 with Object Oriented Methodologies C for Application Development.
- Implemented dictionary base collection method.
- Designed and developed three tier architecture.
- Designed Data Access Layer and its Methods ADO.NET as a connection between Business Logic and Data Base.
- Developed Test scripts and involved in Unit Testing and bug fixing.
- Extensively used Visual Source Safe for backup and controlling the source code.