.net Developer Resume
- Above 5 plus years of extensive experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, testing, Deployment of various applications based on (OOPS) Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server N - tier architecture, Model View Control (MVC), Windows, Web based and Internet Technologies using SDLC Methodologies like Agile Scrum, TDD & Waterfall.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming SOAP overHTTP, SOAP overTCP, and SOAP over Message Queues, etc. and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI and also responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Worked wif Web API to provide services to HTTP requests depend on business needs.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing modules using C# and VB.NET.
- Designed and Developed Responsive Web designs (RWD) using Bootstrap, Angular Material, Html, CSS.
- Experienced wif Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Implemented ADO.NET & Entity Framework (using LINQ Queries and Lambda Expressions) to Access Data and perform Crud Operations.
- Expertise in Database design (RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS access, Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, T-SQL, Indexes, Cursors, Performance Tuning, SQL Profiler.
- Experience in working wif version control tools like Team Foundation Server-TFS, Clear Case and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Subversion, Git, Source Tree.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests to perform test cases by passing test values.
- Experienced SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server integration service (SSIS) and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills wif a customer service oriented attitude and worked wif the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
Programming Languages: C++, C#, .Net (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0), VB6, VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0), ODP .NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio (2012,2008), Expression Blend (4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe (2005), Subversion, Team Foundation Server (2008,2010,2012,2013,2015), GitHub (2.2,2.3,2.4), Source Tree (2.2.1,2.2.3)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0)
Other Utilities: ILdasm, Nant, gacutil, Sn.exe, Ants, FxCop, Resharper (5.1.3), I-Text Sharp, Style Cop, Nunit.Packages, Fiddler, Soap UI.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application using .NET Framework 4.0/4.5 and Visual Studio MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture 2013/2015.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase using AGILE-SCRUM methodology to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Created webpages constructively using Bootstrap framework and used Bootstrap Modals are to display responsive web pages.
- Using AngularJS framework including MVC architectures, built different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Used Fiddler to tamper wif requests and responses. Tampering performed automatically using the Fiddler Script engine.
- Used Angular JS to update Scope Values by using two-way binding and also used to update grid data in dashboards, sending and receiving data through angular controllers.
- Created various Angular Services& injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML5 tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Generated reports in the form of PDF, XML, CSV, FAX, EMAIL formats based on user requirement from the browser window to printer and implemented auto-update functionality whenever underlying data changes which refreshes generated PDF wif new data using I-Text Sharper.
- Involved in Database design using SQL Server 2012 database as back-end along wif ADO.NET Entity Framework Code First and LINQ to Entities to access database tables.
- Implemented CRUD functionality wif Entity Framework Code First in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging features.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different Platforms using WCF.
- Worked wif Web API to provide services to HTTP & HTTPS requests using WSDL to pass data in the form of XML and JSON data.
- Used TFS (2015) for Version Control.
- Experienced in doing Unit test on loosely coupled modules using NUnit.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules wif C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Designed the complete Application Screens using Angular Material Components in a way to access very easily for the user.
- Developed very responsive, elegant views for web pages using the Angular Material CSS Frameworks.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of- business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using Angular JS and the front-end framework.
- Developed Custom Grids Using Angular Material and Angular-JS to merge records and un merge records in a flexible way.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework database model first for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Created and tuning the database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server 2012.
- UsedUnit testingto simulate different case scenarios in order to catch potential bugs.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012 R2, ASP.NET MVC5.0/4.0, C#, WCF, AJAX, Web Services, TFS 2015, IIS 8.0, Entity Framework 6.0/4.0, LINQ, ADO.NET, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Windows Server 2012 R2, HTML, jQuery, Java Script, Boot Strap, CSS, Angular.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Created controllers using Controller Actions, Action Results, Views, View Models usingASP.NETMVC.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations wif HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Responsible for the overall layout design dat meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using Angular JS and the front-end framework.
- UsedAction Filtersfor user autantications and authorizations and for caching pages to improve performance.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created the dashboards in Splunk tool, where we log the data and retrieve in the form of dashboard.
- Used Atlassian Jira for writing test scenarios, test cases, executing test cases and reporting the test failed cases. Attended cross team SCRUM meetings where we discussed the team changes which may effect the performance of another team. Also, was key player in production support.
- Used GitHub as the version control to achieve a good communication between the teammates.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, WCF, SOAP, REST, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, IIS 7.5/8/8.5, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, AWS, Elastic Search, Splunk, Dynatrace, Git.
Confidential -Chicago, IL
- Designed middle tier in VB.NET to retrieve hosts data from database and created Business Logic layer and Data Access Layer visual studio 2012.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using to manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used Html Helper methods to populate View Bag data to the razor views.
- Extensively worked wif Partial Pages, Layouts, Sections to design the CSHTML pages wif Razor Engine to get consistent look and feel.
- Used JQuery to select and manipulate HTML elements and also CSS manipulation to make the interface more effective like Built dynamically generated dropdown etc.
- Implemented Data Access layer using WCF, Web-API restful services and Entity Framework.
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Used Compiled Queries, Multiple Contexts, Explicit Loading, and Save Changes to context after all database operations to improve the performance in Entity F/W.
- Performed in design and development of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and using various control flow task and data flow transformation
- Generated reports wif tools likeSQL Server management studio and SQL Server 2005/2008 integration (SSIS) and reporting services (SSRS).
- Implemented Unit Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Extensively worked wif Action Results, Action Filters and Custom Action Filters, Routing etc.
- LINQ was extensively used in view extension to parse out unnecessary information and to make call to SQL database.
Environment: VB.NET, AJAX, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET MVC5.0/4.0, WCF, TFS 2012, IIS 7.0, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0/4.0 Code First, LINQ, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, HTML, JQuery.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes