Senior .net Developer Resume
- More than 5 years of IT experience in various applications based on Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and testing of Web based, Client - server and N-tier Architecture in Finance, Consulting, IT, Outsourcing.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies.
- Developed Web Forms and Win Forms applications wif .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2015/2010/2008.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Knowledge in usingLanguage-Integrated Query(LINQ)query and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Server controls for state management in .NET.
- Skilled in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture concepts using .NET Framework.
- Wide experience in Database design, Modeling and Database maintenance in MS SQL Server environment.
- Worked extensively wif ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact wif databases like SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000.
- Having good knowledge of Importing and exporting of bulk data, backing up and restoring databases in SQL Server.
- Excellent abilities in writing stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Highly organized wif the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled wif excellent communication skills and able to work individually and as a team.
- Flexible to work anywhere and ready to relocate.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.6, WCF, LINQ, ADO.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, .NetFramework2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
Programming Languages: C#.Net, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, XML
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2015/2010/2008/2005/2003, Team Foundation Server, MS Office.
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Server 2003
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in designing of Application interfaces and capacity planning based on the estimated volumes of data.
- Created the Low Level Design Based on the requirements from the High Level Design.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture .
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET web page.
- Converted the existing Associate Database system to meet the new requirements and utilized the various class libraries.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.
- Developed core functionality wif the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET
- Created Models using Entity Framework for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid View.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (in C#.NET) for database access.
- Developed and consumed Web Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Formatted the SSRS reports using the Global variables, expressions and Functions.
- Developed Query for generating drill down reports in SSRS 2008. Built TEMPeffective queries for high-performance reporting and rendered them to HTML, XML, PDF and Excel formats using Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Participated in supporting to QA while testing and deployed the application into production.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net 4.0, MVC, Entity Framework, C# 4.0, WCF, SQL Server 2008, SQL, MVC, JQuery, SSRS, XML, TFS, CSS.
Confidential - Fairfield, OH
- Implemented Master Pages, Partial classes, Skins and CSS in ASP.NET
- Design documents based on agile methodologies.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server on Projects and work item templates.
- Developed custom controls for reusability.
- Developed schedule jobs and batch process system.
- Implemented C#.NET as a code behind wif ASP.NET
- Extensively worked on HTML, XML for document sharing.
- Implemented Ajax Control Toolkit in list searching extended controls.
- Worked on 3.5 Framework & Ajax Controls in the project.
- Development and Implementation of SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
- Written complex stored procedures in SQL.
- Implemented loops and conditional branching in writing stored procedures.
- Implemented cursors and Triggers in writing stored procedures.
- Written complex functions wif scalar-valued functions and table-valued functions.
- Worked as a team player, project architect and project performance team member.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web-Forms, ADO.NET,AJAX Visual Studio.NET 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services and Team Foundation Server, Agile Methodologies.
- Worked closely wif clients in gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solutions dat meet the client’s requirements.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project from design, development & Testing.
- Followed and developed the N-Tier architecture for the business, presentation and data access layers.
- Used C# to develop code behind logic, business tier and SQL server 2005 for data tier.
- Business Logic TEMPhas been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) wif Code behind language C#.
- Developed presentation layer Components and created reusable components in ASP.NET 3 to use across the application.
- Used Master Pages to achieve uniform template design for the entire application.
- Used .Net Security features such as Authentication and Authorization.
- Wrote SQL queries wif Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL and LINQ in SQL Server 2008.
- Used Multithreading for give the multiple works on button click.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP and are used on the middle tier to check credit card information of customers.
- Experience wif Standard, Custom and Data view Web Parts.
- Developed web services for defining patient’s health disorder and treatments or tasks dat a care provider performs on behalf of the patient.
- Performed several testing to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio.NET 2005.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed the Web forms for new policy endorsement, policy cancellation, renewal, reinstatement, account correction, audit, premium calculation, coverage, policy information, billing details, policy inquiry, and work file information using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, JQuery, Java script.
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and C#.Net as code-behind.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application wif UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET.
- Implement Role Based security wif Form Based Authentication.
- Developed web services and used them form data access layer and business layer.
- Written complex SQL queries wif Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client wifout reloading the data from server side.
- Used SQL Server as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Used Multithreading for give TEMPeffect to change color of label.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
.Net Web Developer
- Implemented Master Pages, Partial classes, Skins and CSS in ASP.NET
- Involved in developing various modules for the Confidential System using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Developed rich user interface to support different client browsers using ASP.NET 1.1 Web Forms, User Controls, Web Controls and HTML Controls.
- Developed secure ASP.NET pages, which includes login pages, which will authorize and authenticate the users by retrieving their login names and passwords from the Database using ADO .NET.
- Developed java script controls to customize the user interactions wif web forms. Designed the physical data model in SQL Server 2000.
- Used DataGrid control to display, edit, delete and inserting master records.
- Developed the search functionality to search the customer.
- Developed Crystal Reports according to the customer requirement.
- Responsible for Unit Testing for the modules developed.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, HTML, Java Script, Microsoft SQL server 2000.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes