.net Lead/ Architect Resume
- Around 14 years of rich experience in design, architecture, development, unit testing and deployment of web and windows based applications, for different businesses and domains.
- Have exposure to AngularJS framework, dependency injection and Entity Framework patterns.
- Have experience in Web Forms, Win Forms, .NET Web services, RESTful services, multithreaded applications, COM Interoperability and .NET remoting.
- Strong understanding of .Net Framework, CLR, JIT and SOA.
- Expertise in end to end development of software applications from Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment. Experience of complex product development, rich internet web applications and web services.
- Experience developing different applications for Trading systems, Wealth Management, Credit Risk, Mortgaging applications, Bill payments, Processing of checks, Tax accounting systems and application modernization of toolsets.
- Strong Problem Solving and Technical Skills combined with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions, leading to delivering the project in time with high customer satisfaction and stakeholder delight.
- Have worked on domains like financial, banking and modernization of toolsets.
- Have thorough hands-on experience in tools like, MS Visual Studio .NET, Win 7, Windows NT/2008 server, MS-Team Foundation Server, VSS, Concurrent Versions System, P4V, MS-Visio, Enterprise Architect and Rational Rose XDE.
- Good experience in Relational Databases, Normalization, ER Diagrams and SQL Server 2012 development. Also worked with DB2, Sybase and Oracle databases as per project needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good exposure to Microsoft SharePoint portals, usage and features.
- Worked for clients like Confidential, Confidential, Confidential - Merrill Lynch, Confidential, Confidential, Bradford and Bingley Group, Confidential, Confidential, Tax Accounting Department of Confidential .
- Worked into the pharmaceutical business domain.
Environment: Microsoft .Net framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4
Web Services: WCF, WPF, WSDL2.0, SOAP2.0, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio and Eclipse.
Languages: C#, PL/SQL, VB.NET, XAML, XML, XSL, Java 1.5, LINQ
Testing & Deployment: NUnit, IIS 7.0, AFS
Database: SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, Sybase, DB2, Oracle 9i
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003/2008, Windows 7, Linux
Source Control and Tools: Microsoft VS 2012, TFS 2010/2012, VSS, Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest, P4.
.Net Lead/ Architect
- Understanding the business requirements and transitioning them into new software requirements specifications.
- Involved into the solution architecture for different business applications to meet the end customer and user needs. Made architectural decisions based on the business requirements to develop web, windows and batch processing applications.
- Development of the new business functionality using ASP.NET web forms for the frontend and C# for the business logic.
- Was responsible for developing the batch processes (CSR) that send the reports to the various states about the refills in the pharmacies.
- Development of the business logic using C# adhering to the current design of the application.
- PL/SQL development using stored procedures, functions and queries.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 4.0, C#, SQL Server 2008 R2, windows scheduler and services.
Application Architect/.Net Developer
- Analyze and understand the business requirements.
- Involved into re architecture of the applications to meet the new business requirements.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET and business logic using C# classes.
- Maintaining the daily trading data using MQ and job scheduler.
- Unit testing the new features, deployment on servers for UAT and production.
- Verifying the functionality works from the GUI using unit testing scripts.
- Fixing defects for system integration testing, UAT and on production environments.
- Development using Infragistics web controls for web forms.
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, C#, .Net framework 4.5, SQL Server 2012, XML, TFS 2012, MSMQ, Infragistics web controls with web forms.
.Net Lead/SQL Consultant
- Was involved in the Analysis, architecture, design, development and managing change requirements for the application.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET and business logic using C# classes to meet the requirement specifications.
- Creating and verifying table schema, development of stored procedures and views in SQL Server 2012.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server with the release management team and fixing issues and bugs for system integration testing, UAT and post production defects.
- Developed WCF web services hosted on IIS server and consumed by different clients with in the group.
- Coordinating with the offshore development team with requirements, development activities and any technical issues with the team members.
- Development of WCF Web services which was used for the database transactions in the application as well as for new clients to consume.
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0,WCF Web Services, web forms, C#, .Net framework 4.0, SQL Server 2012, XML, TFS 2010.
- Understanding the functional requirements.
- Analysis of the requirements and impact on the current system.
- Development of the new features for the requirements for managing the credit risk system.
- Creating and verifying table schema, stored procedures and triggers in DB2 using DB Artisan.
- Development of the User interface using windows forms and flux interface.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server system and fixing defects post production and UAT.
- Verifying the functionality works from the GUI using unit testing scripts.
- Worked on the performance optimization of the system.
Technologies: Windows forms, C#, .Net framework 4.0, DB2 using DBArtisan 2.0, perforce 4.0, Infragistics 12.1, ChartFx 7.0 and AFS file system management with Linux.
- Developed product features in C#, also involved in design, development and unit testing.
- Involved in requirements understanding and analysis from clients.
- Provided solutions to any customer related issues and interfaced with Business and Technical Architects to iron out requirements and scope of product features and enhancements.
- Was involved with the architecture of the software application which involved making necessary changes as per the new requirements.
- Deployment of the software web application in IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008.
- Mentoring of team members with technical queries, code review and fixing complex issues.
- Used Stylecop and Code Analyzer tool for code optimization.
- Used TFS for source code management, work item tracking, creating msi builds, branching of a release and releasing the msi to the testing team for system testing.
- Worked on defects raised by the system testing team.
- Setting up the environment with all the configurations for the system testing team.
- Wrote unit test cases and performed unit testing.
- Migrated software components from .Net 3.5 to .Net 4.0 as per client requirements.
- Involved in re-engineering of use cases, requirements management with use cases, design of the features
- Developed Win forms GUI for CMS application.
- Development of rich User interface with WPF for the windows applications.
- Development of stored procedures for data access from SQL Server 2008 database.
- Using TFS for source control, work item tracking, creating msi and releasing to the test team for system testing of the features developed.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library for exception handling.
- Worked on fixing of the defects raised by the system test team.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, Win Forms, WPF, SQL Profiler for performance optimization, Visual Studio 2008, SQL 2008 and ASP.Net Web services, NUnit, TFS.
- Lead the requirements analysis, design and development of Knowledge Modeler tool.
- Analyzing and understanding requirements for the Knowledge Modeler tool and development of Use Cases.
- Translating the use cases into an UML model with class diagrams.
- Coding of these classes designed using C# and used xml, xmi files for importing and storing information.
- TFS 3D Blueprinting integration for adding link into the TFS repository for a 3D Blueprinting methodology which helps visualize the impact in the 3D Blueprinting Impact Analysis feature.
- Development of Process Guidance and Process Template for a 3D blueprinting for .Net Software
- Modified the Java web services to accommodate changes in the backend.
- Was involved in the business process modeling implementation using metastorm provision.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, SOA, Sql Server 2008, XML, Java 1.5, UML, Unix, Tomcat, Metastorm.
- Involved into the development of Web based front end using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Developed the stored procedures for data access from the front end. Used .Net tiers architecture for the creation of the data access layer.
- Developed the business layer in C#
- Development of SQL Server Reporting Services for custom report generation.
- Reporting the performance and issues for Microsoft Team foundation server, for which this project was a POC.
- Client interaction for requirements understanding, review of design, code and database schema.
- Was awarded the outstanding performer for delivering the Confidential Tax Accounting application to the client ( Confidential, USA) on time with a very high customer satisfaction.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 1.1/2.0, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2003, SQL 2005, .Net tiers, SSRS.
- Designed and Developed business components in C# for Convictions, Suspension and SR22
- Developed the implementation of the UI in ASP.NET.
- Involved in fixing of defects from QA testing.
- Developing class Diagram, Sequence Diagram and Activity diagram using UML as modeling language and Rational Rose / Enterprise Architect as modeling tool.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, ASP.Net, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005.
- Designed and Developed business components and data access layer in C#
- Developed the implementation of the web based front end using ASP.NET
- Developed stored procedure using SQL Server 2000.
- Was involved in feature enhancement, bug fixing and post production defect fixes.
- Was involved in the development of reports for customer’s monthly statement using SQL Server Reporting services. These were emailed to customers.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, ASP.Net, Web services, Visual Studio 2003, SQL 2000, and SSRS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes