.net Developer Resume
- Over 12 years of rich experience in design, development, unit testing and deployment of web and windows applications, both for commercial and business applications on a desktop and web based environment.
- Have exposure to Angular JSframework, dependency injection and Entity Framework patterns.
- Have experience in Web Forms, Win Forms, .NET Web services,RESTful services, multithreaded applications, COM Interoperability and .NET remoting.
- Strong understanding of .Net Framework, CLR, JIT and SOA.
- Expertise in end to end development of software applications from Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment. Experience of complex product development, rich internet web applications and web services.
- Experience developing different applications for Trading systems, Wealth Management, Credit Risk, Mortgaging applications, Bill payments, Processing of checks, Tax accounting systems and application modernization of toolsets.
- Strong Problem Solving and Technical Skills combined wif confident decision making for enabling effective solutions, leading to delivering the project in time wif high customer satisfaction and stakeholder delight.
- Have worked on domains like financial, banking and modernization of toolsets.
- Have thorough hands-on experience in tools like, MS Visual Studio .NET, Win 7, Windows NT/2008 server, MS-Team Foundation Server, VSS, Concurrent Versions System, P4V, MS-Visio, Enterprise Architect and Rational Rose XDE.
- Good experience in Relational Databases, Normalization, ER Diagrams and SQL Server 2012 development. Also worked wif DB2, Sybase and Oracle databases as per project needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good exposure to Microsoft SharePoint portals, usage and features.
- Worked for clients like Confidential, Confidential - Merrill Lynch, Confidential, Confidential, Bradford and Bingley Group, Payment Data Systems, Unisys, Tax Accounting Department of Confidential .
Environment: Microsoft .Net framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Services- WCF, WPF, WSDL2.0, SOAP2.0, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio and Eclipse.
Languages: C#, PL/SQL, VB.NET, XAML, XML, XSL, Java 1.5, LINQ
Testing & Deployment: NUnit, IIS 7.0, AFS
Database: SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS, Sybase, DB2, Oracle 9i
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003/2008, Windows 7, Linux
Source Control and Tools: Microsoft VS 2012, TFS 2010/2012, VSS, Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest, P4.
- Understanding the business requirements and transition into new software requirements.
- Development of the new business functionality using WPF for the frontend and C# for the business logic.
- Was responsible for developing the reports for the business segments to find the top 10 customers for each quarter of the year.
- Development of the business logic using C# adhering to the current design of the application.
- The database connectivity was done wif the entity framework classes.
Technologies: WPF XAML, C#, SQL Server 2008, Aspose.cells for excel, DevEx 13.1.7 controls, MVVM.
Application Architect/.Net Developer
- Analyze and understand the business requirements.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET and business logic using C# classes.
- Maintaining the daily trading data using MQ and job scheduler.
- Unit testing the new features, deployment on servers for UAT and production.
- Verifying the functionality works from the GUI using unit testing scripts.
- Fixing defects for system integration testing, UAT and on production environments.
- Development using Infragistics web controls for web forms.
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, C#, .Net framework 4.5, SQL Server 2012, XML, TFS 2012, MSMQ, Infragistics web controls wif web forms.
.Net Lead/SQL Consultant
- Was involved in the Analysis, design, development and managing change requirements for the application.
- Development of the UI screens using ASP.NET and business logic using C# classes to meet the requirement specifications.
- Creating and verifying table schema, development of stored procedures and views in SQL Server 2012.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server wif the release management team and fixing issues and bugs for system integration testing, UAT and post production defects.
- Developed WCF web services hosted on IIS server and consumed by different clients wif in the group.
- Coordinating wif the offshore development team wif requirements, development activities and any technical issues wif the team members.
- Development of WCF Web services which was used for the database transactions in the application as well as for new clients to consume.
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0,WCF Web Services, web forms, C#, .Net framework 4.0, SQL Server 2012, XML, TFS 2010.
- Understanding the functional requirements.
- Analysis of the requirements and impact on the current system.
- Development of the new features for the requirements for managing the credit risk system.
- Creating and verifying table schema, stored procedures and triggers in DB2 using DB Artisan.
- Development of the User interface using windows forms and flux interface.
- Unit testing the new features, deploying on the server system and fixing defects post production and UAT.
- Verifying the functionality works from the GUI using unit testing scripts.
- Worked on the performance optimization of the system.
Technologies: Windows forms, C#, .Net framework 4.0, DB2 using DBArtisan 2.0, perforce 4.0, Infragistics 12.1, ChartFx 7.0 and AFS file system management wif Linux.
- Developed product features in C#, also involved in design, development and unit testing.
- Involved in requirements understanding and analysis from clients.
- Provided solutions to any customer related issues and interfaced wif Business and Technical Architects to iron out requirements and scope of product features and enhancements.
- Was involved wif the architecture of the software application which involved making necessary changes as per the new requirements.
- Deployment of the software web application in IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008.
- Mentoring of team members wif technical queries, code review and fixing complex issues.
- Used Stylecop and Code Analyzer tool for code optimization.
- Used TFS for source code management, work item tracking, creating msi builds, branching of a release and releasing the msi to the testing team for system testing.
- Worked on defects raised by the system testing team.
- Setting up the environment wif all the configurations for the system testing team.
- Wrote unit test cases and performed unit testing.
- Migrated software components from .Net 3.5 to .Net 4.0 as per client requirements.
- Involved in re-engineering of use cases, requirements management wif use cases, design of the features
- Developed Win forms GUI for CMS application.
- Development of rich User interface wif WPF for the windows applications.
- Development of stored procedures for data access from SQL Server 2008 database.
- Using TFS for source control, work item tracking, creating msi and releasing to the test team for system testing of the features developed.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library for exception handling.
- Worked on fixing of the defects raised by the system test team.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, Win Forms, WPF, SQL Profiler for performance optimization, Visual Studio 2008, SQL 2008 and ASP.Net Web services, NUnit, TFS.
- Lead the requirements analysis, design and development of Knowledge Modeler tool.
- Analyzing and understanding requirements for the Knowledge Modeler tool and development of Use Cases.
- Translating the use cases into an UML model wif class diagrams.
- Coding of these classes designed using C# and used xml, xmi files for importing and storing information.
- TFS 3D Blueprinting integration for adding link into the TFS repository for a 3D Blueprinting methodology which helps visualize the impact in the 3D Blueprinting Impact Analysis feature.
- Development of Process Guidance and Process Template for a 3D blueprinting for .Net Software
- Modified the Java web services to accommodate changes in the backend.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 3.5, ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, SOA, Sql Server 2008, XML, Java 1.5, UML, Unix, Tomcat.
- Involved into the development of Web based front end using ASP.NET 2.0.
- Developed the stored procedures for data access from the front end. Used .Net tiers architecture for the creation of the data access layer.
- Developed the business layer in C#
- Development of SQL Server Reporting Services for custom report generation.
- Reporting the performance and issues for Microsoft Team foundation server, for which this project was a POC.
- Client interaction for requirements understanding, review of design, code and database schema.
- Was awarded the outstanding performer for delivering the Confidential Tax Accounting application to the client ( Confidential, USA) on time wif a very high customer satisfaction.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 1.1/2.0, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2003, SQL 2005, .Net tiers, SSRS.
- Designed and Developed business components in C# for Convictions, Suspension and SR22
- Developed the implementation of the UI in ASP.NET.
- Involved in fixing of defects from QA testing.
- Developing class Diagram, Sequence Diagram and Activity diagram using UML as modeling language and Rational Rose / Enterprise Architect as modeling tool.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, ASP.Net, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005.
- Designed and Developed business components and data access layer in C#
- Developed the implementation of the web based front end using ASP.NET
- Developed stored procedure using SQL Server 2000.
- Was involved in feature enhancement, bug fixing and post production defect fixes.
- Was involved in the development of reports for customer’s monthly statement using SQL Server Reporting services. These were emailed to customers.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, ASP.Net, Web services, Visual Studio 2003, SQL 2000, and SSRS.
- Designed and Developed business components in C#
- Developed the implementation of the UI in ASP.NET
- Fixing of defects from the QA testing and UAT.
Technologies: Microsoft .Net framework 1.1, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2003, XML.
- Designed and developed front end.
- Developed the implementation of the UI Win forms.
Technologies: Microsoft Visual Basic 6 and SQL Server 2000.
- Designed and developed front end using ASP.NET.
- Developed the business layer classes using C#.
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes