Senior .net Developer And Team Lead Resume
Valley Cottage, NY
- Over 7+ years of experience in Information Technology with skills in analysis, design, development, testing and deploying various software applications, which include Web related and windows applications with emphasis on Object Oriented Programming.
- Over 6+ years as a .NET Developer with extensive experience in.NET Platform, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012.
- Professional in developing Web application using C#, ASP.NET Web Form and ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0in a Client/Web server environment, and implementing N - Tier Architecture.
- Experience as Team Lead and Senior .Net Developer, with onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Web applications using different application/web servers.
- Hands on experience in web development using .NET Framework, .NET SDK, Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, .NET Web Services, ADO.NET, Win Forms and SQL Server 2000/2005 and 2008.
- Extensive experience with Entity Framework Database Model.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NETobjects like LINQ to SQL to interact with databases like SQL Server.
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Views, Triggers, Indexes, Error Handling, and Transaction.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (TFS); familiar with Waterfall and Agile Methodology
- Good communication skills and ability to provide coordination and support in a team environment.
- Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and trouble e-shooting capabilities.
- Expertise with Test Driven Development (TDD) using Moq, Specflow, NUnit.
- Actively involved in Agile Methodology Practices.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with people at all levels of management.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2, Oracle 9i, MS Access 2003
.NET Skills: Visual Studio.NET 2003/ 2005/20, C#, VB.NET
Operating Systems: WIN 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, ADO.NET, CSS, .NET Framework
Web Page Editors: Visual Studio.NET, Macromedia Dream weaver, MS FrontPage
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/ 2005/20, MOSS 2007
Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Data structures
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, T-SQL
Documentation Tools: MS Office 97/2000/2003/2007
Confidential, Valley Cottage, NY
Senior .Net Developer and Team lead
- Enhancement along with development for Lockbox and set of .net application (Remit web, Scanline edit), which involved development on Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Created web pages and user controls in ASP .net and code behind as C#
- Involved in analysis, design and implementation of business requirements.
- Worked on ASPX pages, Web services, Windows Services.
- Used Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008 on .net 4.5 framework for developing the .net applications.
- Extensive use of SSIS packages to load bill files data for different client.
- Used SSRS to provide reports to end based on their requirements.
- Involved in designing of the application using UML (Unified Modeling Language) by creating Sequence, Class and Architecture diagrams.
- Worked on MVC based web application for high testability and separation of UI rendering and business logic to present the customer portal lighter to loosely couple with logic.
- Created user controls that are being reused to hold the data during Adding/Updating ASPX pages.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing
- Implemented various Design Patterns Front End(ASPX), data transfer object, Data Access Object (DAO) with C# as code behind language in another set of web applications and used SQL Server 2005 as Database
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the application.
- Performed unit testing and fixed the problems
- Involved in bug fixing (Debugging) of the application.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008/2014, TFS, .net framework 3.5, SSIS, SSRS, SQL server data tools
SENIOR DOT NET DEVELOPER
- Involved in full software development life cycle for analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, delivering projects on Time.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C#.NET classes.
- Designed of large scale business applications and systems in a web-based multi-user environment.
- Involved in development of web graphics and graphical (UI) Pages using the HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls and UML / Modeling Tool.
- Used Ajax on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Developed Win-Forms Application to calculate the monthly billings.
- Developed application as N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET, business logic in the middle layer using C#.NET and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008.
- Created and consumed Web services to communicate between the Windows (Desktop) and Web Application.
- Used Custom Controls, User controls, and Server controls to design the screens.
- Used in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2010 Team Foundation Server (TFS) is team collaboration with builds of applications, setup unit testing in TFS and NANT scripting and cruise control tools.
- Managed and administered multiple web sites/web applications using IIS.
- Applications include ASP.NET, ASP and PHP (along with static/dynamic compressions, URL redirection and various other IIS extensions)
- Expertise in developing various custom controls to retrieve values from the reference tables and provide multilingual support to the pages using C#.Net
- Created and managed test data to support the team in ad-hoc/ requirements and performance testing. Analyzed, reviewed and tracked the bugs (using test director) and prepared weekly defect and status reports.
ENVIRONMENT: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, C#.NET, TFS SQL Server 2008R2, T-SQL, IIS, AJAX, XML, Identity Manager, XSD, XSLT, Win forms, Web Services, Java Script, CSS, HTML
- Designed BL and DAL using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Implemented membership and role based providers for authentication and authorization.
- Implemented Agile methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance chain of Forms following Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Developed the WCF web services to integrate Trizetto FACETS and consumed them.
- Built the integration and worked with FACETS claims.
- Created a Custom Claims Provider/SharePoint People Picker for Claims-based Authentication with ADFS v. 2.0
- Built the Win Forms to handle the Administrative operations.
- Used Telerik controls to build the UI screens.
- Exposed Business functionality by Creating WCF Services and ASP.NETWeb Services.
- Created procedures, functions, triggers using T-SQL
- Demonstrated the use of Windows Identity Foundation and ADFS to provide federated security for authentication.
- Used IBM Clear quest for logging, tracking defects in development and QA release phases.
- Worked on the ETL transformations using SSIS
- Involved in creating the database schema and table structures in various cycles usingOracle 11g.
- Involved in integration of applications and maintained versions usingVSS(Visual Source Safe).
- Worked closely with clients in gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solutions that meet the client’s requirements.
- Involved in analyzing and designing of the system.
- Developed presentation layer Components usingASP.NET
- DevelopedXML Web services.
- Provided Windows based and Form Based Security forLoginandAuthentication.
- Implemented variousUser ControlsandCustom Controlsin front-end forms
- ImplementedValidation controlsto perform both client side and server-side validation
- DesignedUser Controlfor display links on a menu bar dynamically
- ADO.NETwas used to access data from SQL Server 2000.
- Wrote SQL queries withJoinson multiple tables,Stored Procedures,Functions,Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, define roles and to create database users.
- Involved in designing database,SQL queries optimizationand performance.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes