- Over 8+ years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of various applications with involvement in all stages of software development life cycle.
- Expert in implementing the applications using MVC, MVVM, Factory patterns and N - Tier architecture.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD& OOPS) Dependency Injection, UML and RDBMS principles.
- Hands on experience in design using N-tier architecture and Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Extensive experience in .NET Technologies .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Good in creating stored procedures, Triggers, Functions and Optimizing Queries for performance by looking at execution plan using MS-SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Good report creation skills using Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS with proficiency in using Report Designer as well as Report Builder.
- Extensive experience in Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative and TDD methodologies.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in developing Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) queries to retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in developing applications using Web Services, WCF, REST, WPF and SOAP.
- Experience of data modelling concepts for designing databases/data warehouses and good knowledge on Source Control Management concepts.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework.
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development. And experience in VSS, Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication foundation).
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries, MVC .net framework and Bootstrap. Expertise in using Twitter Bootstrap Framework responsive design.
- Experienced with Configuration Management Tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Sub Version (SVN).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Forms Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Team player capable of working independently; willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies, along with excellent communication and Inter-personal skills.
Programming Languages: C#, ADO.NET, C++, C
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.5.2 , ADO.Net, Entity, LINQ, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, SharePoint, WCF, Web API, WPF
Database: Access, Microsoft SQL Server SQL 2014/2012/2008/2005 , No SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
Software & Tools: Developer Tool, SQL Profiler, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, DevExpress, MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Reporting & Integration Tools: SSRS, SSIS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/2008Server
Version Control Tools: TFS, SVN, VSS, Git
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr C# .NET Developer/ UI / Angular JS/ Xamarin Developer/WPF Developer
- Analysis and Design and Development of new features as per business user's requirements.
- Utilized agile methodology using internal process SCRUM for the application development.
- Interacted with business users to gather business specs and prepared design docs (use cases, sequence diagrams) using UML.
- Established communication from Angular JS Project to Web API 2 Project.
- Implemented Filter, Custom Filters, sorting throughout the whole application wherever needed.
- Implemented data-binding MVC using Angular JS for front-end development of current web application.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Configured TCP Protocol and system Security in WCF Service.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests and created Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API2.
- Actively participated in daily scrum and grooming meeting providing daily and sprint status. Alsopart of the planning team for the redesign phase and angular2migrationof the website.
- Implemented Angular JS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Developed Angular JS Factories, Services and re-used across the application.
- Designed and developed the user interface using ASP.NET MVC, Telerik, BOOTSTRAP, CSS3 and HTML5 languages.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls, JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Performed validations using required and also with different directives.
- Used Directive to show different page on click of particular tab for Single Page Application.
- Developed Web API2 Project along with it and Implemented Database Connection to SQL Server for getting access of tables using Entity Framework Database First approach.
- Modified and worked with existing application built on ASP.NET C#.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Develop shared C# logic and User interface using Xamarin Forms.
- Using C# attributes for runtime configuration of Elastic Search mappings and indices.
- CreatedRestful Web API'sto expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Created message handlers inWeb API2to implement global level authentication.
- Developed code to validate the user credentials for authenticating user to access the WCF service.
- Worked on a multi-year conversion from a legacy system to a SOA- based .NET application.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery and Angular JS for Synchronous and Asynchronous AJAX calls in HTML5 web pages.
- Implemented various Controllers that utilize different Services.
- Worked on Microsoft Azure for running applications and keeping data on the cloud.
- Implemented Cloud based Database for Windows, Android and iOS Application.
- Improved application performance using SQL query optimization.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Developed SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions and indexes to implement business logic.
- Involved in development and debugging of complex SQL procedures and functions.
- Worked on the entity framework, WCF services, enterprise library framework and configured and deployed applications to IIS and Rest based WCF services.
- Coding business layer and data access layer or entity framework configuration for the different modules of the project.
- Involved in design and implementing code for business and Data Service using WCF.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
Confidential, New York
Sr. .NET Developer/Web Developer/WPF Developer
- Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of all the client requirements.
- Software development using Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Studied the use case diagrams to gather functional requirements. During the design phase participated in discussions with the client regarding system requirements and contributed for the preparation of flow document.
- Developed the front-end screens in ASP.NET and C# .NET using Visual Studio 2008.
- Used ADO.NET and Enterprise Library Ado.net Application Blocks to access data from database.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Utilized AngularJS as the framework and done CRUD operations.
- Worked on Presentation, Business, Entity and Data Access Layers.
- Writing business and data access components (as separate assemblies) in C# utilizing ADO.NET transaction management.
- Designed responsive and intuitive user interfaces for the web using CSS and custom AJAX scripts and JQuery.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Imported SQL Azure database to a local SQL Server using SSIS /SSAS.
- Used BizTalk Server to understand the plain text data (in the form of xml), and with different systems which has several inbuilt adapter like SQL Adapter, MSMQ Adapter, SMTP Adapter, File Adapter, SOAP Adapter etc.
- Developed SQL Procedures and Queries for data retrieval and storage in SQL Server and implemented in portal using ADO.Net.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Worked withWeb APIRouting prefixeson the controllers.
- Developed independent ASP.NETWebAPICarrier and Subscriber RESTful Services over.NET Framework with XML responses to integrate with Exchange Enrollment applications.
- Highly proficient in Transact SQL (T-SQL) and PL/SQL Queries including writing queries, complex stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Implemented HTTP protocol and SSL to secure the information between WCF Service and Client.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs through Java Scripts.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.Net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik RAD control Data Grid.
- Implementing automation testing and done unit tests.
- Created Service Layer using C# and WCF.
- Develop the Documents for Logging/Error Handling for SSIS Packages.
- Integrate theSSISpackage, converting all existing DTS packages of MS SQL by adding extraSSIStask.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to interact with SQL Server(T-SQL) and Oracle Writing Stored procedures for SQL Server and Oracle.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request and invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Created views in MVC using Razor Syntax.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Developed Reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Automate code Deployment using configuration Management tool like puppet.
Sr.NET Developer/ UI Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern in the application development.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Extensively worked in developing Stored Procedures and Functions in Oracle.
- Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation.
- Involved inDatabase modeling, creating tables and in writing stored procedures using OraclePL/SQL.
- Used XML to create Web-based tools for transactions on SQL and Oracle databases.
- Provide guideline and code samples to improve system performance, using Visual Studio 2008, Silverlight, SQL Server, Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Developed SQL Queries and Procedures for storage and retrieval of data using ADO.Net and LINQ to SQL.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery and AngularJS for Synchronous and Asynchronous Ajax calls in HTML5 web pages.
- Used ASP.NetWebAPI for HTTP based RESTful Services using JSON message format achieving usage of less bandwidth for server communication.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control and Security using form authentication and usedASP.NetValidation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user’s browser.
- InstallingOracleon various Operating Systems and migratingOracledatabases fromOracle9i to 10g.
- Implemented XML Web Services inC#based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP tool for creating proxy classes.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Developed Restful service using WCF framework and used Angular Jsfor getting data.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.Net objects.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed database objects such as SSIS Packages, Tables, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL, SQL Analyzer and Enterprise Manager.
- Worked with Bootstrap framework and AngularJS to Design single page application.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Create WPF application for clients to sync the data.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Developed web pages in ASP.NET and used vb.net for code behind application programming interface.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers and DTS packages using SQL server 2008.
- Designed and implemented the Dunning Letter system, using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, TestDriven.net and Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Developed Advance PL/SQ packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using SQL Navigator. Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- UsedSSISpackages to roll our data to Live Tables and to Processing Database.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery for Synchronous and Asynchronous Ajax calls in HTML web pages.
- Creating indexes on tables to improve the performance by eliminating the full table scans and views for hiding the actual tables and to eliminate the complexity of the large queries.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for Check In/Outs of the code and while merging code.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, and XML.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in development and maintenance of unit-test application.
- Developed SSRS Reports to fetch the data from auxiliary applications.
- Created SSIS packages for Exception Handing in various environments like Dev stage, QA, and Production support.
- Has developed bunch of WCF Services and established communication among all the services.
- Worked with Share point site for uploading design document, ticket status.
- Used AJAX for partial page updates and AJAX Toolkit for designing GUI screens.
- Used XPath for navigating in XML Documents.
- Performance tuning of store procedures using SQL server profiler.
- Available on Production and QA Support 24/7.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, TFS, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, 10g, PL/SQL, ASP.Net, SSIS, AJAX, SSRS, WCF, Telerik Reports, Web Services.
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
- Involved in SDLC followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture.
- Based on the requirement collected from the Business analyst, created use case and design documents.
- Designed web application using three - tier architecture.
- Designed the application based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed and designed web forms using ASP.NET, C# and XAML.
- Designed front end UI with help of ASP.NET, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Implemented web based front end using ASP.NET, JQuery, CSS, HTML controls and business logic using C#.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and views to generate various Drill-through reports, parameterized reports and linked reports usingSSRS.
- Developed custom reports and deployed them on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Promoted RDLs to Reporting Service Server (SSRS).
- Generated parameterized reports, sub reports, tabular reports usingSSRS2012.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed reports in MS SQL Server environment usingSSRS-2012.
- Generated Sub-Reports, Cross-tab, Conditional, Drill down reports, Drill through reports and Parameterized reports usingSSRS2012.
- Efficiently implemented Data and control templates to dynamically change the behavior and appearance of the UI Control using XAML for WPF application.
- Used Ajax Update Panel for faster post back of the data.
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the Master Pages, Themes, Skins by utilizing HTML.
- Implemented a separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services.
- Used Windows Authentication Mechanism for successful Authorization and Authentication of the Credentials related to the application.
- Used C#.NET and ASP.NET to design the user interface.
- Analyzing the data from various sources like car manufacturers, car dealers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and auction systems.
- Communication with domain experts.
- Worked with SQL Server at the back-end.
- Used ADO.NET to connect to the database.
- Used SQL statements to create the tables and views.
- Data Coding for two modules, namely, New Car, and Used Car.
- Coded classes to connect to the centralized database.
- Reporting the deliverables status to the client.
- Implementation at the client side and maintenance.