- 5 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and production support of n - tier component based, client/server based applications using .NET technologies in Retail, Travel & Leisure domains.
- Extensive experience in Designing, developing and implementing both windows and web applications using .NET framework including C#.NET, Web Forms, ASP.NET, AJAX, Web Services,IIS,ADO.NET, XML, Entity Framework 6/5 and Visual Studio.
- Strong experience in Design and Development of client/server and web based applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Implemented AJAX and used AJAX Controls toolkit to improve performance, responsiveness, interactivity and features of application.
- Experienced in working on projects and built applications based on MVC (Model View Controller) 4.0/4.5/5.0 Frameworks.
- Extensively worked on writing SQL 2005/2008/2012 Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Joins and Database Design, TSQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Worked on ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/ 2012/2008 R2/2008
- Experience in LINQ, LINQ to SQL, and LINQ to Objects.
- Experience in working with version controlling tools Team Foundation Server (TFS), Rational ClearCase and Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS),
- Experience working in tight SLA and strong problem solving, technical and analytical skills
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 1.1/ 2.0/ 3.0/ 3.5 , C# .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, LINQ.
Programming Languages: C, C + +, C#, VB.NET
Web Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, AJAX, CSS
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/Server 2003/Vista/ Windows 7
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2014 ((Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views)
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked as .Net Developer in the team for designing and developing the application.
- Web application is developed using.NET 4.0framework andC#programming language and with oracle database.
- ImplementedOOPSconcepts,Generics, LINQ to objectsfor developing code behind logic.
- Used TFS for maintaining Source Codes and Documentations related to projects.
- Converted classic ASP pages to ASP.NET
- Maintaining the uniformity and synchronization of ASP.NET Sites with all their legacy Websites
- Used MVC Razor in UI designing.
- Worked on .Net Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Applied and followed MVC pattern throughout all the pages.
- Created additional T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database along with ADO.NET Class & Methods in order to increase the performance,
- Worked onStored Procedureperformance tuning.
- Involved in developing WCF Web Service using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with legacy systems.
- Enhancement, support and maintenance of the project
- Deployment into Production and testing the application.
- Highly Involved in Creating Structure and UML Diagrams (Structure Diagrams, Logical Diagrams, and Use Case Diagrams) for Technical Design Documentation.
- Analysis of the Business Requirement Documentation and translating
- Design and architecture of the database and .NET application.
- Continuous development and enhancement of the application which uses SCRUM methodology
- Extensively used architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers closely coupled
- Enhanced Web Experience using AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX technology.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework for abstracting data stored in Database.
- Extensively used LINQ for grouping and sorting the Dataset.
- Created DAL (Data Access Layers) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Involved in Documentation, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Debugging.
- Developed Email Sending functionality using MailMessage and SMTP Client to trigger email upon click.
- Created various types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and deployed on server.
- Involved in Testing and implemented an extensive range of use-cases.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section.
Environment: .NET 3.5, SQL SERVER 2008, AJAX Control Toolkit, Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS office tools, HP QC
- Worked on different modules of the web application using C#, ASP.NET and consumed Web Services to communicate with API providers.
- Used XmlBuilder to create meaningful and understandable communication query to Galileo Distribution System
- Used AJAX andJQuerycontrols for faster and interactive web experience.
- Performed database activities were on SQL server 2005/2008 using ADO.NET connectivity.
- Involved in designing the database tables.
- Wrote and debugged Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views in SQL Server.
- Used Rational ClearCase, Visual SourceSafe for source code configuration management for different subprojects
- Assisted in code migration from VSS to Rational ClearCase
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used ASP.NET controls like Grid Views, Validation Controls extensively.
- ImplementedAngularJSfunctionalities for partial page rendering.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering and analysis
- Preparation of solution document and database based on LLD
- Developed the new enhancements of the application
- Involved in timely production releases
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Worked of internationalization of the web application and developed Chinese traditional and Mandarin Language versions.
- Involved in the complete maintenance life cycle of fixing bugs, testing and deploying in different environments like QA, Pre-Production servers
- Prepared weekly status reports, Post Release Analysis Report.
- Organized and assisted with on-site team member and provided support s and when needed.
Environment: Online Travel Framework(OTF), Web Services or XML Transactions, .NET, SQL, AJAX, Rational ClearCase Remote Client, Visual, Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Nunit, MS office tools
- Created promotions using ASP.NET, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
- Involved in User Interface development using HTML and ASP.NET2.0.
- Have done unit and integration testing and deployment on DEV/STG/PROD servers.
- Worked extensively on production defects and live site issues: Finding the root cause, fixing the issue, unit/integration testing and deployment.