- Over 5 years of experience in Software Engineering and R&D with a strong development background in multiple methodologies, platforms and languages.
- Diverse SDLC experience: requirements gathering, process establishments, design, construction, integration, testing, maintenance and technical support.
- Experienced in Agile methodology for project implementation.
- Expertise with using the latest Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, C#. NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WinForms, Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL Server.
- Experience inN - tier, Design Patterns and SaaSmodel implementation
- Created and maintainedPowerShellscripts to aid in user management, group permissions and deployment of custom packages to TFS.
- Experience inSOA, SOAP/RESTservices using Web services,WCFandWeb API
- Experience in RICH and RIA usingWPFandSilverlight
- Worked on the Customization of Work Items, Reports inTFS.
- Experience in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features
- Expert in designing and scheduling complex SSIS Packages for transferring data manually from multiple data sources like MS SQL Server, Oracle Database, Excel and Flat file to Microsoft SQL Server by using SSIS and DTS utility of SQL server 2005/2008/2012
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) using MVC and MVP patterns with design patterns, code review, release management.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Hands on experience in designing complex reports using SQL ServerReporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Expert in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using various tools such as SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), DTS,Bulk Insert and BCP.
- Proficient in designing and developing cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS) and leveraging the advanced BI functionality of SQL Server 2005.
- Extensive experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and automating DTS/SSIS Packages.
- Experience in installing, configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQLServer 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005.
- Extensive experience inSQL 2005 Partitioningof Tables and Indexes, for Performance, scalability and manageability of Very large databases (VLDB).
- Good Knowledge of SQL Server Clustering, Replication, Data Mirroring, Linked Servers and Log Shipping.
- Experience in implementing different types of Replication models like Snapshot, Merge and Transactional.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC, singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Facade Design patterns.
- Experience in working with divergent technologies including IIS 6.0/7.0, HTML5, CSS, Classic ASP, VB6, ADO, VBScript and Java Script.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis & re-engineering.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, VB, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Silverlight 3.0/4.0.
Design Patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, n-Tier, SOA, SOAP and others
Reporting & Testing Tools: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal reports, N-Unit
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Transact-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL and MS Access.
System Centre Tools: SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM and etc.
Open Source Framework: WCF, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, NHibernate, ADO.NET
IDEs & Tools: .Net Beans 3.6, IntelliJ, Adobe Creative Suite.
O/S & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, HP-Unix, and Linux.
Version Control: SVN (Subversion), GitHub, TFS, VSS.
Confidential, STAMFORD, CT
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NET Controls and provided the required functionality by using C#.NET.
- Developing web application using Microsoft MVC 6.0, Web Services and WCF.
- Worked on configuring IIS, which includes creating websites under sites, Handler Mappings, Application pool, Http Bindings, and configured Application Request Routing (ARR).
- Designed and developed Graphical user interfaces using Silver light XAML and C#.
- Extensively using Angular JS for UI.
- Used Microsoft ASP.NET MVC, C#, Java Script/AJAX, Entity Framework, WCF, Web Services.
- Involved in front end Application development using inASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Develop and deliver dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in converting existing C#.Net application toCold Fusion.
- Also involved inproof-of-conceptusingASP.NET Model-View-Controller,MVCpattern.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the database.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- NET languages C# used for Script task. Script task is primarily to control the flow of SSIS package
- Involved in front-end development using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance and richness to the user interface.
- Set up the Method for differentTFSApplication Tier as Load Balancing in theTFSenvironment.
- Developed User controls using ASP.Net and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- UsedADO.NETobjects such as Data Adapter, Command Builder, Data Reader, and Dataset for consistent access of data from SQL Server.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using .Net framework.
- Created jobs, alerts to run SSIS, SSRS packages periodically. Created the automated processes for the activities such as database backup processes and SSIS, SSRS Packages run sequentially using SQL Server Agent job and windows Scheduler.
- Implemented the application logic using Object Oriented Programming (C#).
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and SQL Server as back end for databases.
- Worked with Ajax enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.Net.
- Developed Web Service to interact with remote business objects and different supplier’s systems using SOAP, HTTP/XML, WSDL
- Managing the code migration fromTFS,CVS and Star team to Subversion repository.
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Unit tested the application using error tracing and debugging.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support and production software operations through troubleshooting to resolve the issues.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Followed agile methodology to produce high Quality software.
- UsedWCFfor interoperability with other platforms, technologies and for building the custom solutions.
- Implemented entire backend of the application inC#.NET, using various object-oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Designed Business components and Data Access Layer usingC#.Net
- Implemented Caching, Client and Server-side State Management techniques such as Viewstate, Cookies, application and session throughout the projects usingASP.NET.
- Created anASP.NetMVC 3 UI that communicates with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to interact with the database.
- UsedWCFfor communicating to the API and between the layers.
- Used the AJAX control kit and to provide the extender AJAX control properties to the existingASP.NETcontrols.
- Good Understanding of MSBUILDTargets inTFSBuild.Projectfile that wereused to Debug & trouble shootBuild Issues
- Created SSIS packages to migrate data from Oracle 8i to MS SQL Server 2005.
- Used BCP utilities, Data Transformation Services (DTS), Extract Transform Loading tool (SSIS) to populate data from various data sources, created packages for different data loading operations for application.
- Created SQL server Reports using SSRS for management. Tasks included defining requirements, design, develop, test, implement and maintain reports using SSRS Reports.
- Developed several reports with consistent drill-down functionality including Drilldown reports, Summary reports and Master Detail reports.
- Developed C#.NET scripts for SSIS packages.
- Developed the C# code for implementing business logic in middle tier in 3-tier application interacting with SQL Server database.
- ImplementedWEB APIController fornon-SOAP-based HTTP Services.
- Used theGET method of WEB APIextensively to passJason/XMLbased response based on requirement.
- UsedADO.NETto connect the web forms to data sources such as SQL Server 2008 and XML files for manipulating data in database.
- Written Queries usingT-SQLStatements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers inSQLServer2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to fetch data with better Performance Tuning.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using Nunit to ensure Code Stability and functionality.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Developed different data loaders for the implementation team to load the data from legacy systems into the application.
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis and design of the client requirements.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL.
- Involved in UI designing, development and testing of web forms usingASP.NET, C#.NET, XML,and ADO.NET.
- Programmed Data access layer usingADO.NETand VB.NET, which involved strong OOPS concepts to retrieve, display and manipulate data.
- Developed tools usingC#andLINQto ease the recording of the documentation that consists of the configurationsin the database.
- Designed and developed Ruleset Editor in C# 3.5 and WPF to execute various business policies in a workflow.
- Optimized SSIS packages for the performance as the high volume data flows were taking more than the desired time to execute.
- DevelopedADO.NETbased database access layer inC#and created stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL server 2008.
- Involved in writing databasescripts, stored procedures, triggers, views,andfunctions.
- Worked on enhancements of theproduct,extensively generated reports usingSSRS.
- DevelopedTest Classesfor Unit testing the developed components usingTFSautomated UnitTesting Framework
- Implemented the functionality for the plugin usingC#,ASP.NET, MVC,WCFand Entity Framework.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from various sources like Text Files, SQL Server, Excel, OLEDB and Access to SQL Server.
- Implemented the SOAP basedWCFservice to generate e-mails for the workflow solutions.
- CreatedStored Procedures, Indexes,Views and Triggers usingSQL Server 2008.
- UsedLINQ to SQLfor retrieving the data efficiently.
- SQL Agent was used for automating creating packages and updating existing Tables inSQL server.
- Implemented Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization usingASP.NET Membership classes and methods.
- Tested the product feature before and after integration usingN-Unit.
- Worked on production issues, debugging the application and fixing the issues
- Used Tortoise-SVN to maintain version control by update and check out from SVN repository
Software Engineer (Paid Internship)
- Developed the web forms usingASP.NETfor the intranet application.
- Designed and developed the 3-tier application using.NETframework 3.5/2.0.
- Involved in the design, development and implementation of web user interfaces usingC#.NET,ASP.NET3.5, HTMLandCSS.
- Utilized variousASP.NETserver controls such as Validation controls for validating form entries such as email addresses, Radio Button List controls, etc.
- Developed and integrated new userinterfaceto existing application usingC#.
- Worked withOracle DBfor backend development.
- Created the classes inBusiness logic layerusingC#.
- BuiltXMLfiles to hold the listing for various drop downs in User Interface.
- UsedAjax ControlslikeCalendar Extender, Filtered Text Box Extender, Hover Menu ExtenderandList Search Extender.
- UsedADO.NETobjects such asData Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access toSQL serverdata sources.
- WroteSQL Stored procedureswhich enhanced the functionality of application.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate with other external application systems.
- Usedrole based security for authenticating users.
- Used Version control toolTeam foundation server(TFS) for the entire development cycle.