- More than 7 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely Waterfall, Agile and Prototype, and good knowledge in SCRUM methodology and CMS system.
- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High - Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications. Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automation.
- Experience in NUnit Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications using C#, Oracle and MS SQL Server with N-tier development environment.
- Experience in designing, developing and updating Web-Forms using .NET Technologies like HTML, CSS, C#, AJAX, Telerik, JQuery, ASP .Net and Silverlight.
- Used Silverlight for better look and feel using controls, Layouts, Styles and Data Binding. Worked on themes and styling for the application.
- Used Windows PowerShell for configuration management and task automation.
- Experience in consuming, building and implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols.
- Experience in data accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader & Data Set, Entity Framework in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LinQ), LinQ to SQL & LinQ to XML.
- Good experience in ASP.Net 4.0, VB.Net, SQL PLUS, ASPX, Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS, DHTML, IIS, LDAP Queries, and SharePoint.
- Experience in creating Services and Endpoints and working with WCF (Windows Communication foundation).
- Design, Code and Test web applications using HTML, C#, NUNIT.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard.
- Experience in using libraries like ASP.NET Signal R to develop applications in ASP.NET which helps in adding web functionality to them.
- In-depth knowledge of WPF and experience that includes: authoring custom controls, data binding, control templates, styles, triggers, behaviors, data entry forms, nested forms and grids, data validation, and MVVM.
- Hands on experience in MS SQL Server and Oracle database design, development and in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Experience using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation and SSIS Package Designer.
- Experience in creating drill down, drill through and linked reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and Crystal Reports with multi-valued parameters and LOV's.
- Experience of Design patterns like MVC 3.0/2.0 and MVVM.
- Acquaintance using report generation tool Crystal Reports.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines, communication and interpersonal skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, UNIX, Linux.
.NETTechnologies: Microsoft .NETFramework (CLR, CLS, CTS), Win Forms, Web Forms, SOAP 1.1, WSDL, UDDI, .NET Remoting, COM/COM+ Interoperability, NUnit, NAnt, NDoc, NReport, NHibernate, WCF, WPF
Web Development: ASP.NET, ASP.NETMVC, Web Services, ASP, IIS 6.0, VBScript, AJAX, JSON.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Application Center Test,, StarTeam, VSS, JBuilder, Netbeans, Toad, SSIS, SSRS, MOSS 2007, Infragistics, WinDbg, Oxygen 2010, Gliffy, Beyond Compare, RAD/IDE Visual Studio
Unit Testing Frameworks: MS-Test, Nunit, Jasmine, Karma
Dependency Injection Tools: Structure Map, Ninject, Unity Framework
RDBMS: MS-SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, T-SQL,Sybase.
Source Repositories: Git Hub, TFS, VSS
Modeling and Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, IBM Clearcase, Rational Rose, UML
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, OOAD, DDD, TDD
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Involved in design and developing of navigations control, user controls, custom control etc.
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Used validation controls in web form Application.
- Responsible for coding the web application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO.NET.
- Created static logger class using Log4Net.
- Automatic deployments using puppet, PowerShell and chocolatey.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and, .NET Framework.
- Developed parameterizedSQLqueries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases.
- Developed Web-basedASP.NET4.5 Internet application linked to firm-wide SQL databases.
- Worked onPostgre SQL, created procedures, functions and querying data from database.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Analyzed the requirements, Design and Developed the Web Forms by using Web Controls and Custom Controls for .Net application.
- Used Rational Clear Case / WinCVS for version control.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet CSS and HTML to design user Interface.
- Used C# language in coding to create class libraries and business logic.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Senior .Net Developer
- Used ASP.NET MVC and C# to build the application, used Razor View Engine and Worked on Views, View Models, Controllers, and Models.
- Created VB.Net batches that run on daily basis and generate client's reports based on their requirements using SQL queries in SQL PLUS.
- Involved in Client-Server application development using SQL Server, PL/SQL, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Cursors, etc.
- Created several SSRS reports and consumed them in project.
- Created MVC application to get the version numbers of DLLs of different projects only for team's internal use.
- Created user controls for Windows based application with WPF and MVVM model.
- Created UI using Responsive Web Design.
- Publishing the solution onto the cloud into the production server using Windows Azure.
- Used Windows PowerShell for task automation and configuration management.
- Involved in deploying source code using PowerShell.
- Implemented complex financial processes by designing data and business layers utilizing C#, ADO.NET and XML.
- Added real-time web functionality to your ASP.NET application.
- Developed CSS files, Themes and Skins to maintain same look and feel of Web Pages.
- Involved in developing technical and UML document for the application as per modules assigned.
- Developed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET and SQL server 2014.
- Used validation controls and created user controls for application using AJAX and JQuery.
- Used AGILE for release planning, iteration planning and tracking, etc.
- Used SQL Server programming methodologies like functions, procedures, cursors, triggers.
- Development & deployed Web Services using WCF, calling and consuming client services.
- Written unit test cases for web methods developed and performed unit testing.
- Used Git Hub for source code repository, version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
- Used Microsoft Fiddler to test the applications.
Environment: MVC 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2013, Windows Azure SQL Database, Windows Azure, WPF, WCF, XML, IIS 7.0/7.5, WebSphere MQ, Java Script, WebForms, JQuery, LinQ to SQL, Microsoft Service Bus, PowerShell, AJAX, LDAP Query, HTML5, CSS, Git Hub, Workflow Foundation, NUnit, Resharper.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing the multi-tier architecture involving the presentation layer, Business component layer and database layer
- Developed day to day documents for reporting and developing the application
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET
- Used controls like Update Panel, Accordion control, Calendar Control, Collapsible panel in AJAX control toolkit to provide a rich and interactive web experience
- Used java Script for client side validations and displaying messages
- Extensively used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set, Data Table, Data view to access data from SQL Data sources to Business Objects and updating the changes accordingly to SQL data sources.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications.
- Worked with LINQ in querying the data sources
- Used ASP.NET State Management Techniques while implementing the solution
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and T-SQL Statements to access and manipulate data from SQL Server Database 2008.
- Prototyping and review of the design using Object Oriented Methodology -UML
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services from client applications. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts and hosted in IIS 7.0. All service (contracts) configured with secured bindings
- Worked with Visual Source Safe and TFS for version control
- Worked in Agile development environment and participated in meetings and discussions with department heads, project managers, architects and users.
- Developed Object Oriented approach for analysis and designing N-Tier architecture.
- Worked in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM.
- Involved in Building the Front end and developed code based on inheritance, data binding to binding expressions, dependency properties.
- Extensively used Java script, JQuery and JQuery plugins for various client side scenarios and for also validations.
- Created server side validations using validation controls.
- Created and Used Stored Procedures for the data access and tested them using Oracle 9i and SQL Server 2000 databases. This helped in making the application independent of the DB Server and provided portability.
- Worked with MVVM pattern and developed view-models using typescript
- Extensively worked in ADO.NET for back-end connectivity to manipulate and retrieve data from SQL Server db.
- Implemented appropriate error handlers for Run Time and Design Time Errors using C#.NET.
- Developed and Consumed REST Web Services to communicate with third party systems and implemented Security Authentication
- Utilized ADO.Net Data Objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Data sources.
- Involved in performance tuning of the complex queries in the database.
- Implementation of SQL Stored Procedures using SQL Server for data manipulation.
- Worked on XML for reading and writing data to XML Documents.
- Used Visual Source Safe as Source Code Repository for the entire application
- Generated and enhanced various Internal Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Performed N-Unit testing for all the development activities.
- Extensive debugging and bug fixing.
- Code review and documentation of the developed results.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, WebSphere, Entity Framework, C#, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web services, XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 9i, AJAX, VSS, SQL Server Management Studio
- Worked on Requirement collection process and compiled them to User Requirements Document (USD) and System Requirements Document (SRS)
- Developed ASP.Net web application using C#. Net and AJAX in .Net framework 2.0
- Migrated classic ASP application in to ASP.Net and C#.Net application
- Implemented MVP, MVC, Singleton Deign patterns, SOA Architecture
- Followed Coding standards as per the Style-Cop
- Developed BizTalk Orchestrations for business process modeling
- Designed Web Services (WCF, ASMX) with SOAP Headers to handle XML messages
- Developed distributed applications using .Net Remoting & Developed layered architecture using C#
- Implemented ADO.NET Features with 3-Tier architecture.
- Used WWF to show UI controls based on user access levels
- Designed and deployed Crystal Reports 9.0
- Worked on Active Directory and LDAP to change the UI controls as per the logged in user
- Used Xceed Zip Library to zip the investment statements
- Worked extensively on Query Tuning and Performance Tuning
- Worked as a Module Lead and was responsible for a module in the application
- Worked extensively on Style-Cop to meet coding standards
- Used ADO.Net extensively with different databases
- Developed Business Layer using C#, Data access layer using ADO.NET and implemented the Data layer using stored procedures.
- Developed applications based on secure coding guidelines for PCI Compliance.
- Installed a web-application firewall in front of public-facing web applications as part of PCI.
- Used VSS and SVN Tortoise for configuration management
- Worked on Database Design and Database Diagrams.
- Worked on Data Table creation, Database Backup, Restore of Database, Transfer of data between development and production Database Servers
- Maintenance of Production & Development Application Servers (IIS Servers), Database server (SQL SERVER 2005) by accessing remote desktop
- Implemented Transactional reporting environment solution
- Involved in manual testing and unit testing
- Hands on application support for resolving production issues and enhancements
- Implemented the CSS on UI for the appearance of the application
- Implemented Content Management
- Developed a Framework for the Report Development. This framework will reduce the development of individual reports and simplifies the addition of any new reports to the application. Each report is a user control that is derived from a Base Report Control class and all the attributes and base methods are implemented in the Base Report Control class. This concept has later been implemented in other applications of BTS
- Developed an Org Hierarchy Filter Custom Control for filtering of the Org hierarchy, this control has later been used in most of the applications within BTS.
- Developed Security framework for the application to limit the data access of the users.
- Developed Retail Compliance Scorecard, MSC Scorecard and MSB Action Required Reports as part of this project.
- Implemented Microsoft Data Access Application block for data access.
- Developed Stored Procedures, User defined function and created indexes for improving the query response time.