- 11 years of experience in IT industry worked on various phases of the project analysis, development, maintenance applications using Confidential Technologies.
- Worked with all major clients Confidential, Confidential, Adidas, AllState, Confidential and Confidential on various domains.
- Highly experienced software developer responsible for developing and supporting high volume web sites using distributed systems built with Confidential and open source technologies.
- Full Stack .Net developer handled highly scalable, heavily trafficked, public facing flagship websites.
- Good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, and creation of Database queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and DTS Packages.
- Good understanding of object - oriented technologies and relational database systems.
- Worked extensively in trouble shooting and performance tuning of web applications and databases.
- Strong application development background and knowledge of various design patterns and familiar with SDLC and Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Experience in estimating the project timelines, divide the work in modules, assign to team members and track individual modules progress
- Experience in code review and mentoring junior team members in team.
- Proficiency in working with debugging tools, profilers and performance monitor.
- Experience in TFS, GIT, Perforce and setting up build automations for continuous integration.
Confidential .NET Technologies: .NET framework 4.5, C++, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET Entity framework, WCF, WF, SSIS and REST Services.
Web Development: WebAPI, HTML 5, ASP.Net, MVC4 Razor Views and Twitter Bootstrap.
UI Framework: JQuery, Kendo UI (Telerik) and Infragistics controls.
Development Tools: VS 2010/2013
Content Management: SharePoint 2010
Databases: QL Server 2008/2012, SQL Azure, Sybase and MySQL.
Tools: JIRA, TeamCity, GIT and TFS 2010
Cloud and Distributed Systems: Amazon S3, Couchbase and RabbitMQ
Engineering Team Lead
- Implementation of API and Service layer to handle heavy traffic from mobile apps, full web sites and mobile optimized sites.
- Refactored legacy HotList processing to increase scalability for favorites(likes), chat, mail and secret admirer hot lists.
- Implemented Approval Workflow Queue for customer service reps to approve member attributes and Photo uploads.
- Refactored Photo uploads to Amazon S3 and optimization of photo processing workflow.
- Leading a small team to develop new features.
- Code review for team members to adhere to internal CleanCode principals.
- Actively participated in Scrum grooming, planning and Retro meetings and worked with Scrum master to break larger stories to smaller stories of my team.
- Monitoring API performance and creating stories for optimization.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
- Created a design for rewriting existing windows application to Web in MVC 4.
- Analyzed different web grids (Kendo, SpreadJS and JQ widgets) to support complex functionality of Wolverine application.
- Creation of Technical functional specification document for detailed design.
- Implementation of middle tier(controllers and view model) and data access layer in C#.
- Applying Responsive design to Wolverine using Twitter BootStrap for optimal viewing experience in wide range of devices.
- Customization of Kendo Grids using row templates in Jquery.
- Designed the deployment strategy and setup automated Builds in TFS.
- Designed and implemented the framework for security, logging, caching and exception handling using Enterprise Library framework.
- Load testing and performance tuning of application to increase scalability.
- Defect triaging in JIRA and code review of other developers.
- Assigning tasks to offshore and coordinating with offshore leads to track the progress.
- Involved in SSMA product implementation in C# for more than 2 years.
- Preparation of Product/Sprint backlogs along with burn down chart for detailed tracking with each sprint spanning 4 weeks.
- Review of the sprint backlogs and burn down chart at the end of each sprint for prioritizing activities for the succeeding sprint.
- Preparation of technical design document and implementation based on functional specifications.
- Gathering requirements for new features from client and providing technical guidance to team.
- Managed a team to develop a new product version of SSMA for MySql and handled SSMA Support tickets track for 6 months.
- Gathering requirements and coordinating with offshore team to develop SharePoint sites with rich look and feel as per the requirements of Confidential .
- Analysed various tools for migrating legacy content from SharePoint 2003, 2007 and Lotus notes to SharePoint 2010.
- Content migration of legacy SharePoint sites to new platform SharePoint 2010 using Quest tool.
- Managing a team in offshore for migrating sites from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- Involved in design and development of three tier architecture using .NET framework.
- Developed OMS services in WCF and WF and exposing the services to various stakeholders.
- Played a key role in preparing the detailed design and setting up the process.
- Wrote stored procedures required for all WCF services.
- Customized Enterprise library components like caching, logging, Data Access and validation blocks as per UU requirements.
- Work allocation and tracking for WCF module in the project
- Responsible for testing, debugging, analyzing, maintaining, deployment of WCF web services
- Requirements gathering of existing application
- Involved in business analysis of requirements
- Develop web services for different functionalities for ASDI project
- Perform architectural and detail code reviews
- Track various modules to completion
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing of the project.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, analyzing, maintaining, deployment and hosting web site