Platforms and tools: Visual Studio.Net 3.5 and 4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET 3.5 and 4.5, WordPress, VB.Net, Google API, Crystal Reports, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash
Databases: Implementing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database, Microsoft Access, RDB, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/XP/7/8, UNIX/LINUX
IT Programmer Analyst
- Responsible for maintaining transmission and distribution electrical system data models for grid control systems and supporting applications, which include: energy management system, SCADA application.
- Implementing grid control system distribution application projects (testing, releasing, and debugging devices).
- Modifying and maintaining data integrity in the database that contains the fault current indicators.
- Analyzing, testing, debugging, implementing existing applications/scripts.
- Developing and integrating new applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes.
Confidential, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Developing Google Maps based web applications for traffic operation analysis developed in C#, Visual Studio 2013; .NET Framework 4.5; ADO.NET 4.5 and Google Maps API
- Participated in development of LATOM web site in WordPress. based web applications for traffic operation analysis developed in ASP.Net and Java and Google API:
- Traffic congestion analysis application using Google Map traffic capabilities and Java.
- Traffic - time-based signal performance measures application using ASP.Net/C# and Google Maps.
- Traffic Incidents analysis application using Google Maps, ASP.Net/C# and SQL.
- Application for estimating Travel time between certain intersections using Google Maps and .Net/C#.
Head of the Department for Application Software
- Managing, organizing, directing and coordinating the processes in the Department.
- Immediate control and supervision over the performance of the activities in the Department.
- Giving directions and guidelines in performing the activities and taking care of timely and qualitative execution of work obligations.
- Taking part in development of the IT strategy of the firm.
- Assigning the tasks of employees in the Department.
- Taking care of applicative support of the processes in the firm and development of new applications in accordance with IT strategy of the firm.
- Participating in the preparation of the draft plan and work program.
- Active participation in the realization of the professional development and vocational and work discipline of the employees in the Department.
- Developing applications for different departments in C# and Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, ADO.NET 3.5 and maintaining applications developed by other firm in COBOL.
- Developed the first web site of the company in Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Web application for trip-planning as part of my defended Master thesis in Skopje, Confidential developed in C# / ASP.NET 3.5 using SQL database and Google Earth API.
- Maintaining the LAN in the company and installing/reinstalling various operating systems (Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/7/8) and installing different applications.
- I was responsible for the performance of GPS (AVL) system in the company which was introduced for the first time in Confidential .
- The AVL system was implemented for a trial period of about one year on some of the buses and on some of the cars which were property of the company.