- Around 7 Years of experience in Client/Server and Web Applications, and Windows Applications development employing Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework ( 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ) .
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the C# (5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 ), ASP.NET (5.0/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), VB.NET(7.0/8.0/9.0), ASP.NET MVC Framework (5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 ), ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, Web Services, SOAP and RESTFUL Services, Web API, Visual Studio 2008/ 2010/2012/2013.
- Expertise in ASP.NET MVC and implemented Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, Areas etc. and also implemented Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing.
- Strong Experience in client - sidemodel - view - controller (MVC) architecture, along with components commonly used inrich internet applications.
- Extensively used HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR JS and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Implemented ADO.NET data access techniques i.e. SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Dataset Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid, Data List and Repeater controls.
- Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework Database Model first and Code First approaches and performance tuning in Entity Framework 6.0.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects like Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks.
- Experienced working with Angular JS, which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) using WCF technology, developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability and testing them using SoupUI.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience in using Lambda Expressions, Query Expressions, Anonymous Types and Extension methods with Language-Integrated Query LINQ (LINQ to XML, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects.
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Stored Procedures Constraints, Indexes, Views,, Cursors and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) also expertise in working with Crystal Reports.
- Performed unit testing with NUnit, use of a standard build process using NAnt, and implementation of configuration management.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), and GIT.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with customers to determine requirements and application scope.
Programming Languages: C#.Net (5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 ), VB.NET (11.0/10.0/9.0/8.0 ), T-Sql, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET,MVC,WebForms,WinForms,WCF,ADO.NET,Entity Framework
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2013/ 2012/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005
Reporting Tools: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports.
Source Control Tools: Team Foundation Server(2012/2008),GITHub,VSS
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Web services: WCF, SOAP, REST,Web API
Middleware: ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services,Web API,Entity Framework
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Platforms: Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based internet application tool using MVC Model.
- Used the SCRUM Agile Methodology to create stories, iterations, sprints, as well as organize daily stand-up meetings.
- Worked on Angular JS controllers, services, views, and directives. And also used AngularUI for date picker, masking, select boxes, routing, and sorting.
- Worked closely with UI designers to understand the detailed intuitive UI prototypes and components.
- Implemented Client side validations usingAngular JS Custom Form Validation with ng-show and ng-hide.
- Implemented different Controllers and injected AngularJS Built-in Services to deal with the different business operations of the application.
- Done Testing with Jasmin and Karma and written Karma configuration file and displayed the results on the desired browser.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to communicate with Database and used Data Annotations and Configurations thru Fluent API and implemented 1-1, many-many relationships.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE.
- Implemented the AJAX features and efficient UI/DOM development with Angular JS.
- Implemented Caching and State Management strategies to improve overall performance of the application.
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for clients to consume multiple services using SOAP protocols.
- Developed controllers and its action methods for the entire workflow for the application with ASP.NET MVC.
- Responsible for performing the back end database development of stored procedures, triggers, packages, and functions within an SQL Server database environment using T-SQL.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Involded in Regression testing before any changed are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs and conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments.
- Involved in Unit test case, code review checklist preparation and validation.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios inC#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Implemented UI layer using Partial views,views, Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Implemented functions for users to create, edit, and delete bids from the database with AngularJS.
- Responsible is using AngularJS for Client Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services
- Used Fiddler to analyze request and response of Json data from the controllers to Web API's.
- Developed Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0.
- Implemented the WCF Data Contracts versioning by using Knowntypes and IExtensibleDataObject, Ordering and enforcing required data when contracts consumed by clients.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed WCF Services for building applications that send and receive messages by using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over HTTP.
- Exclusively used JQgrid to display and save data, along with various JQgrid features like load once, custom formatter, and custom alignment
- Developed stored procedures, views for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys in Oracle 11g and PL/SQL.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration is testing and Regression testing by applying test cases.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement. Used TFS for Agile Planning and collaboration.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2012, Vb.Net, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, XML, SQL Server Integration Services, NUNIT, Oracle 11g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Interacted with the end-users to identify business requirements and gather the requirements for business logic fulfillment. Analysis and coding of the application
- Defined an object oriented business model employing UML for business process analysis using Enterprise Architect
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NETWeb Forms pages with Vb.Net for the code behind modules
- Used Win forms, for User interface to create accordion like visible areas for each comparison area. This will allow the user to create many comparison sheets, each with unlimited number of devices for comparison.
- Responsible for creating Reports in Crystal Reports and to deploy and solving any issues
- Developed Data access assemblies in Vb.net and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and Vb.Net, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Implemented jQuery for all client-side interactions, validating data, formatting & enhancing controls & data manipulations
- Developed WCF Services out of which one service will communicate with the services exposed by other tools to build Model to View.
- Created Web Services, WCF SOAP, WCF RESTServices and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Managed Application and Session State.Serialized objects for the purpose of maintaining state within the web application.
- Work closely with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Octopus.
- Created Stored Procedures, tables, indexes,views, Triggers, User defined Functions, Constraints etc on various database objects to obtain the required results using PL/SQL.
- For Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration, used TFS 2010 (Team Foundation Server)
- Implement Regression Testing,NUnit Testing and Integration Testing.
Confidential, Marshall, California.
- Effectively involved in various stages of the development starting from the project planning till production and maintenance using WATERFALL Methodology.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- For consistent access to SQL data sources, used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset and Data Reader.
- Designed and Developed web services for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture. (SOA).
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NETto connect and retrieve or manipulate database information using VB.NET.
- Used the ASP.NEt State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Incorporated Authorization and Authentication on Web.config file in Web Forms and accessed privileges are provided as per the user credentials.
- Coded in Data Access Layer, and Business Logic Layer using VB.NET and SQL Server in backend.
- Proficient in developing database objectslike queries, stored procedures,Packages, SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL, Tables and Ref Cursors using T-SQL.
- Performed Unit testing (using NUnit), Integration Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version management.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the clients business, requirements for the system.
- Created User Controls, Web Forms for billing services modules using ASP.NET and C#.
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C# using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2005.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Developed and designed various Inheritance, abstract classes, interfaces to design the business logic using SQL, C#.Net and ADO.NET and SQL.
- Built application usingASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, XML, XSL and Java script with in Visual Studio.Net.
- Experience in usingSQLServer Profiler,SQLServer Agent, and Database Engine Tuning Advisor(DTA).
- Created the ASMX Web Services implemnted Certificate Authetication, Method Overloading, implemneted Security and consumed services by creating proxy by using WSDL.
- Responsible for creating Reports in Crystal Reports and to deploy and solving any issues
- Used ADO.NET objects and LINQ to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.NET,ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server2005, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008, TFS.