- 7+ years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of various applications with involvement in all stages of software development life cycle.
- Expert in implementing the applications using MVC, MVVM, Factory patterns and N - Tier architecture.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOD), UML and RDBMS principles.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Extensive experience in .NET Technologies .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET programming and developed DAL classes using Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset and Data Adapter Objects.
- Good in creating stored procedures, Triggers, Functions and Optimizing Queries for performance by looking at execution plan using MS-SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Good report creation skills using Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS with proficiency in using Report Designer as well as Report Builder.
- Have experience in Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative and TDD methodologies.
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft Silverlight technology & AJAX.
- Have developed highly professional websites with a great user experience and in leveraging responsive.
- Web design and UX design, prototyping and user testing to perfect the user experience - 1 year start-up experience and Expertise in front-end web development (2 yrs).
- Drive customer engagement through and HTML email campaigns (1 yr.) and also worked on 4 highly-trafficked websites/mobile websites/native applications
- Experience in developing Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) queries to retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in developing applications using Web Services, WCF, REST, WPF, WWF and SOAP.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework.
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development. And experience in VSS, Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries, MVC .net framework and Bootstrap. Expertise in using Twitter Bootstrap Framework responsive design.
- Experienced with Configuration Management Tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Sub Version (SVN).
- Advanced knowledge in the object oriented design and development using AWS, Azure, Fusion, Java/JEE, Web Services, C# on UNIX, Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience in performing Unit and Integration testing in the Development. And experience in VSS, Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Forms Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms-based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
Programming Languages: C#, VB .NET 6.0, C++, C
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.Net, Entity, LINQ, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, AJAX,ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, WCF, WPF
Database: Access, MS SQL 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
Software & Tools: Developer Tool, Firebug, SQL Profiler, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, DevExpress, MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Reporting & Integration Tools: SSRS, SSIS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/2008Server
Version Control: TFS, SVN, VSS
Application Server: IIS 6 /7/8
Design Pattern: MVC, Factory
Senior .NET Developer
- Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of all the client requirements.
- Software development using Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Studied the use case diagrams to gather functional requirements. During the design phase participated in discussions with the client regarding system requirements and contributed for the preparation of flow document.
- Developed the front-end screens in ASP.NET and C# .NET using Visual Studio 2008.
- Used ADO.NET and Enterprise Library Ado.net Application Blocks to access data from database.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Worked on Presentation, Business, Entity and Data Access Layers.
- Writing business and data access components (as separate assemblies) in C# utilizing ADO.NET transaction management.
- Used XML/XSLT, XSD for data transformation.
- Created various charts using DUNDAS chart for better User Interface options.
- Used .NET Error Handling mechanism extensively.
- Used Grid View control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used EditItem Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Designed responsive and intuitive user interfaces for the web using CSS and custom AJAX scripts and JQuery.
- Used Biztalk Server to send messages from one processes to another and also used to send messages directly into the message box.
- Used BizTalk Server to understand the plain text data (in the form of xml), and with different systems which has several inbuilt adapter like SQL Adapter, MSMQ Adapter, SMTP Adapter, File Adapter, SOAP Adapter etc.
- Developed SQL Procedures and Queries for data retrieval and storage in SQL Server and implemented in portal using ADO.Net.
- Used different Telerik Rad Controls, FreeText Box in Visual Studio applications and Sitefinity.
- Highly proficient in Transact SQL (T-SQL) and PL/SQL Queries including writing queries, complex stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server and Oracle.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs through Java Scripts.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.Net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Transferring the data between Client and Server using System Xml parser.
- Designed and developed various modules for Kiosk Management website.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implement Silverlight based applications following the MVVM framework template.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Used the web form to host Report Viewer in Silverlight and implemented various user controls in Silverlight which are used extensively in various parts of the application.
- Created Oracle Packages for handle large volume of data.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik RAD control Data Grid.
- Develop the Documents for Logging/Error Handling for SSIS Packages.
- Integrate theSSISpackage, converting all existing DTS packages of MS SQL by adding extraSSIStask.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to interact with SQL Server and Oracle Writing Stored procedures for SQL Server and Oracle.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request and invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Created views in MVC using Razor Syntax.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Implemented build management and continuous integration, which reduce number of bugs and reduce the time provide build to the customer.
- Developed Reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern in the application development.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Extensively worked in developing Stored Procedures and Functions in Oracle.
- Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation.
- Used Telerik controls for great user interface experience.
- Developed all the UI pages using HTML, XSL/XSLT, XHTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Ajax.
- Provide guideline and code samples to improve system performance, using Visual Studio 2008, Silverlight, SQL Server, Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Developed SQL Queries and Procedures for storage and retrieval of data using ADO.Net and LINQ to SQL.
- Installing, configuring, testing and administration of RDBMS/NoSQL database clusters in AWS Cloud Network.
- Experience in ETL development using SSIS and SQL Loader in Oracle.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net 4.0 such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control and Security using form authentication and usedASP.NetValidation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user’s browser.
- Worked with ASP.Net Web forms, Master pages, Web services, State management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Implemented XML Web Services inC#based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP tool for creating proxy classes.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Developed Restful service using WCF framework and used Angular Jsfor getting data.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Configure theSSISPackage for run time Parameters and Config file.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC4, CSS3, HTML5.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.Net objects.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed database objects such as SSIS Packages, Tables, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL, SQL Analyzer and Enterprise Manager.
- Worked with Bootstrap framework and AngularJS to Design single page application.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Create WPF application for clients to sync the data.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Developed web pages in ASP.NET and used vb.net for code behind application programming interface.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers and DTS packages using SQL server 2008.
- Designed and implemented the Dunning Letter system, using ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, TestDriven.net and Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Developed Advance PL/SQ packages, procedures, triggers, functions, Indexes and Collections to implement business logic using SQL Navigator. Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- UsedSSISpackages to roll our data to Live Tables and to Processing Database.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery for Synchronous and Asynchronous Ajax calls in HTML web pages.
- Creating indexes on tables to improve the performance by eliminating the full table scans and views for hiding the actual tables and to eliminate the complexity of the large queries.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for Check In/Outs of the code and while merging code.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, and XML.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in development and maintenance of unit-test application.
- Developed SSRS Reports in order to fetch the data from auxiliary applications.
- Created SSIS packages for Exception Handing in various environments like Dev stage, QA, and Production support.
- Has developed bunch of WCF Services and established communication among all the services.
- Worked with Share point site for uploading design document, ticket status.
- Used AJAX for partial page updates and AJAX Toolkit for designing GUI screens.
- Used XPath for navigating in XML Documents.
- Performance tuning of store procedures using SQL server profiler.
- Available on Production and QA Support 24/7.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0,Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, TFS, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i, 10g,PL/SQL,ASP.Net, SSIS, AJAX, SSRS, WCF, Telerik Reports, Web Services.
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
- Involved in SDLC followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture.
- Based on the requirement collected from the Business analyst, created use case and design documents.
- Designed web application using three - tier architecture.
- Designed the application based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed and designed web forms using ASP.NET, C# and XAML.
- Designed front end UI with help of ASP.NET, Ajax Controls, and CSS.
- Implemented web based front end using ASP.NET, JQuery, CSS, HTML controls and business logic using C#.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and views to generate various Drill-through reports, parameterized reports and linked reports using SSRS.
- Developed custom reports and deployed them on server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Promoted RDLs to Reporting Service Server (SSRS).
- Generated parameterized reports, sub reports, tabular reports using SSRS 2012.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed reports in MS SQL Server environment usingSSRS-2012.
- Generated Sub-Reports, Cross-tab, Conditional, Drill down reports, Drill through reports and Parameterized reports using SSRS 2012.
- Developed reusable custom data-access layer using ADO.NET.
- Efficiently implemented Data and control templates to dynamically change the behavior and appearance of the UI Control using XAML for WPF application.
- Used Ajax Update Panel for faster post back of the data.
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the Master Pages, Themes, Skins by utilizing HTML.
- Implemented a separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services.
- Used Windows Authentication Mechanism for successful Authorization and Authentication of the Credentials related to the application.
- Used C#.NET and ASP.NET to design the user interface.
- Analyzing the data from various sources like car manufacturers, car dealers, financial institutions, insurance companies, and auction systems.
- Communication with domain experts.
- Worked with SQL Server at the back-end.
- Used ADO.NET to connect to the database.
- Used SQL statements to create the tables and views.
- Data Coding for two modules, namely, New Car, and Used Car.
- Coded classes to connect to the centralized database.
- Reporting the deliverablfes status to the client.
- Implementation at the client side and maintenance.