- Over 11+yrs. of work experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent experience Project management, leading, Mentoring, coordinating with teams in anOnsite - Offshore model and Client/customer facing.
- Excellent experience in all stages of SDLC (software development life cycle) which includes Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Enterprise Web Applications
- Proven ability to lead, mange project resources, interact with clients, coordinate and work in achieving high levels of productivity and efficiency in complex, dynamic and challenging environments
- Strong Experience in Design and Development of Applications based on .NET and MS SQL Server
- Excellent experience on C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC 4, Web API, .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000
- Extensive experience in using Source Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and TortoiseSVN.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Service, WCF, REST service which communicate data in a both XML & JSON.
- Expertize in UI Designing & Scripting using HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JQuery, XML,XSLT and ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.
- Extensive experience in Query Optimization and Implementation of database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using MS SQL Server
- Experience with SSIS & SSRS ( SQL Server Integration Service & Reporting Services)
- Excellent experience in Build and deployment management.
- Performed Job scheduling, Performance tuning, Execution Monitoring and production support.
- Experience with training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Experienced in leading geographically distributed teams, people from different cultures and diverse experience levels across India, Middle East, USA, UK, Canada
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills. A team player with strong interpersonal and communication proficiency.
Microsoft .NET: ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, VB.NET, MVC 4, Entity Framework 5, RAZOR, VS.NET 2003/05/08/10/12 , ADO.NET, Web Service, XML, JSON, CSS, AngularJS, XSL, XPATH, AJAX, LINQ, HTML5, ASP, VB 6.0Application Servers/
Web Servers: IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0
Code Base: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), TortoiseSVN
Technologies / Frameworks: WCF, Web-API, MVC,Microsoft.NET 1.1, 2.0, 4.0
Business Intelligence: SSIS SSRS
Automation: PLC, OPC, Kepware, National Instruments
Database: SQL Server
Other Tools: NUnit, NHibernate, FxCop, SVN, VSS, Guidewire Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
Products: Guidewire Billing Center 8.0, Guidewire Claim Center 8.0
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Developed and Implemented Confidential Framework and increased production visibility by 75%
- Manage and mentor team members in technical troubleshooting, provide day-to-day technical guidance
- As anOnshore/offshore coordinator I am responsible for delivering .NET based projects utilizing both onshore and off-shore team members
- Designed and developed Claims Business Rules engine.
- Designed and developed Maintain the Underwriter goals(MBO) project for Under writers to manage their goals C#, WCF, REST, LINQ, Entity Framework, JSON and XML
- Designed and developed EBilling project in MVC for maintaining the claims for Third party vendors - Bottom-line(Legal Exchange)
- Prepare and process e-billing budget, litigation and Invoices to and from Bottom-line Legal Exchange system
- Works directly with the claims business users and QA team to design effective and detailed user acceptance test plans based on submitted and approved business requirements
- Participates in discussions and documents requirements for the development of new projects, integrations and enhancements
- Managed, designed, and developed the continuous architecture changes to a re-insurance “Procede” system.
- Documented the knowledge and solutions provided to incidents.
- Coordinates with other IT departments to ensure implementation and deployment of code changes.
- Develop reports and monitors the jobs execution.
- Conducted Code reviews and managed build and deployment process
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5, MVC 4, Web API, TFS, SQL Server 2008, WCF, SSRS, SSIS, VB 6.0, ASP, JQuery, JSON and Java Script
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Developer/Project Lead
- Successfully Designed, Developed and deployed Area controllers for automating the PLC Robots.
- Completed control system architecture design, development, and management of PLC based logic library consisting of process area
- Designed & developed the solutions for collecting the Diode E-Test Data, Visual Inspection Data
- Implemented the remoting services for Client - server communication
- Successfully Implemented the Area controller for Weaver Vision Data, Module Trackers and Diode Strip Layup
- Developed the solution for Parts management to maintain the inventory, material management and target installation process to Doors.
- Successfully completed design document preparation and development for MoveIn, MoveOut, Scrap Lot, HoldLot,
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction through excellent relationship management and system quality/performance.
- Provided the product training to the end users and MES support team members at customer site on how to operate and use the mission critical MES solution
- Developed UI Components using MVC model
- Development of Views, Controllers and Models using C#,HTML
- Developing and Integrating Partial Views using MVC model
- Developed web services using C# and WCF
- Developed of WCF service using MSMQ Binding
- Validating the input values using JQuery
- Designed and Implemented SSIS package to extract, transform and Load (ETL) data operations from multiple heterogeneous systems to SQL Server. Implemented Client Side caching with WCF Service
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5, AngularJS, MVC4,Source Anywhere, SQL Server 2008, Kepware (Allen-Bradley, OPC DA Client) and ControlLogix Ethernet.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Involved Design and development of SETP Tool,
- Involved in the Pre-BTP Reediness and BTP releases.
- Tracking the issues for Appcompat, SUVP, Self-Host and MSIT teams for all Windows Operating systems.
- Releasing the Security and Non-Security fixes.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, Telerik RadControls for ASP.Net AJAX Q2 2010 NET4.0, WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition, CodeFlow and CodeBox.
- Offshore technical lead on requirements analysis, low level solution design, and development
- Daily interface with onsite technical lead
- Design and programming of the Push service bus component
- Design and programming of the OData service client component
Environment: .NET 3.5, Silver light 3.0, Expression Blend 4 Beta, IIS 7.0, SQL Server 2008 Express Edition, Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP, Windows Azure SDK Feb 2010, Visual Studio 2010 RC1
- Easily switch between viewing live and recorded video, or search by date, time, camera, alarms, or events.
- With SymNav, the user can also view images stored on a CD, DVD, or the hard drive of a PC. Printing and archiving images is simple; images can be saved in mpc or mpg file formats.
- A powerful address book lets the user enter information on each specific site that includes description, IP address, Ethernet connection type, unit type, and camera quantity.
- Controlled access to multiple SymDec recorders can be set for multiple users.
- Each user is assigned to a group that has specific access rights to some or all of the sites in a system.
Environment: ASP. Net 2.0, C#, SQL Server 2005, Sub Version Control, Mercury Quality center (For Bug Tracking) Windows XP, IIS 6.0