- 8 Years of experience in architecture, analyzing, design, development, research, implementation and deployment of several Client/Server, distributed GUI, enterprise level Web and Windows based Application Systems.
- Experience working on NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, XAML, DHTML, DTD, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Generics, Java Script, AngularJS 1/2, Bootstrap, Web API, AJAX, OOPS, HTML, CSS, IIS, Entity Framework, Win Forms, Web Application, Azure, Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server 2008R 2/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience of creating rich UI applications in WPF along with XAML programming and Expression Blend.
- Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Experience in developing applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC), and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) through XML, SOAP and RESTful.
- Experience in handling queries using .NET 3.5 LINQ components and in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Experience in Manual Testing, Unit Testing along with NUnit Testing and writing Test cases.
- Extensive experience in writing stored procedures, functions and views using SQL.
- Good hands on experience in designing enterprise applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
- Experience of Financial, HealthCare, Retail, Insurance Domains.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysis, system modeling, design, and development of 3 Tier, N - tier distributed architectures and MVC architecture.
- Experiences working with WCF, WPF, Web forms, Win forms.
- Experience in working with WCF Services and XML Web Services using SOAP and WSDL following SOA in a distributed environment.
- Strong relational database background in SQL Server, Oracle 9i with extensive knowledge in writing the T-SQL scripts, Stored procedure, Triggers, Views, Database designing and Maintenance.
- Experience in Telerik RAD controls for Asp.Net, AJAX and Infragistics Controls.
- Good exposure on innovative technologies like Web APIs, Windows Azure Development, Angular JS, Bootstrap& HTML5
- Experience in reporting services like Crystal reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load data from different databases.
- In-depth experience of T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, OLAP, BI suite, Reporting and Analytics.
- Experience in SQL Server DTS and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment
- Proficient in creating SQL Server Reports, handling sub reports, writing stored procedures and queries for generating drill down reports using SSRS.
- Experience in deployment using IIS Application Servers.
- Working experience in Agile methodology and Scrum methodology using scrum works protocol.
- Hands on experience on Test driven development (TDD) and production support activities.
- Experience in Version controlling tools VSS, TFS, Git.
- Build and deployed the code using TFS.
- Hands on experience in configuring Azure subscriptions.
- Expertise in Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting applications and fixing bugs.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player.
- Skilled in building and lead cross functional team with consensus.
- Very good with communication skills, interpersonal skills and a fast learner, and a versatile team player.
- Ability to take and give directions, instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to deadlines.
Core Competencies: Visual Studio 2015/2012/2010/2008/2005 , .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Enterprise library 4/5.0, Entity Framework 6, NHibernate, MVC, REST API, Web Forms, Windows Services, Web Services, WCF,WPF LINQ
Languages: C, C#, VB .Net, T-SQL
Design Pattern: MVC3, MVC5
Design and Modeling tools: Enterprise Architect (EA), Microsoft Visio, Entity Framework
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008, 2008 R2
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, Oracle 9i/10g
ETL: SSIS 2008/2012
Web Services: WCF 4.0, SOAPUI, TCP/IP
Development tools: Visual studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005
Version control: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, Git
Front End: HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Angular JS
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP, Windows 7/8, MS-DOS, UNIX
Others: nUnit, IDERA, Agile (Scrum), TDD,JIRA, Restful, Windows Azure Portal, Service Now Ticketing Tool, Amazon Web services (AWS)
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Web Portal with WCF using "Message" pattern to send and receive information between UI and Database.
- Designed a Web application using Web API with Angular JS and Used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Created reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Followed OOPS concepts for developing the application code using C# 5.0.
- Designed the Views, Layout pages, and Partial views using ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and BOOTSTRAP.
- Created Angular JS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Developed Web forms using ASP.Net server controls and validated input using Java Script.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Created UI pages using Telerik controls for AJAX and ASP.NET.
- Used IIS server to send automatic e-mail & created classes in C# to control the communication of SMS message.
- Used Entity framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Created and consumed Restful services using Web API.
- Developed CSS Styles using SASS and LESS for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS for effective web design.
- Implemented Kendo's MVVM framework, widgets and charting.
- Created JQuery functions to manipulate and validate DOM elements in Views.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOAD using UML.
- Design and Implement Database Schema, Import data and build stored procedures on SQL Azure.
- Extensively used T-SQL in constructing user defined functions, views, indexes, constraints, and relational database models and data integrity.
- Analyzed Design, Develop and Support Premier portal web application.
- Understand project expectations as communicated and effectively communicate when issues/events may affect deadlines/deliverable of the project.
- Responsible for developing WCF services using C#. The application uses and exposes the web services.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Leveraged Angular JS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed new states for website using Angular JS and making API calls using Rest angular.
- Responsible for maintain client side scripting more reusable and neat using Typescript.
- Responsible for writing Web API controllers for providing REST services for making API calls.
- Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Wrote the complex code for logic in API Controllers using C# as code behind.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for building responsive website with rich look.
- Responsible for writing Stored Procedures, Functions for data in the application.
- Used Entity Framework for data access with Code first approach.
- Worked with ASP.Net identity for providing secure access to the user.
- Worked with other developers and QA's for providing them knowledge about my work and learning from them.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings for understanding status of work done and to be done to meet the deadlines.
- Analyzed current applications and recommends proactive changes to meet business goals
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control during application development.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha and AngularJS's built-in testing facilities.
- Developed Stored Procedure and SQL Queries to store and retrieve data using Entity Framework.
- Worked on performance improvements of existing applications and other enhancement.
- Supported during the launch activities (Pre and Post launch).
Environment: Dot Net Framework 4.0/4.5, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server2014, Angular JS V 1.2, Bootstrap V 3.2, Typescript, Web API, Entity Framework 6, Razor, C#, MVC 5, TFS, JSON.
- Responsible for analysis and design specifications, development and testing
- Developed web pages using Classic ASP and used C# to develop code and to communication with server via SOAP
- Developed and Deployed Inventory Web Based Application User interface forms, Classes and Modules Using C#. Net, ASP.NET Server Controls, CSS, HTML
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application
- Designed and developed user interface, input validations using HTML, ASP.NET and CSS
- Used ADO.NET to execute stored procedures as well as queries for data manipulation
- Established entity-relationship among various tables and enforced referential Integrity and Delete rules during the design phase of the base tables of the database
- Developed Triggers/Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2000
- Worked on Grid View with Paging and sorting to display various data
- Involved in application testing including the creation of test scenarios, results tracking and reporting
Environment: C#. NET, Classic ASP, IIS, Visual Studio 2003, SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET, .NET Framework1.1, 2.0, CSS, ASP.NET, Windows Server 2003.
- Developed basic windows based application using C#.net for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Developed Web forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.Net, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used User Controls for a group of common controls.
- Implemented Web Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.
- Creation of stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and DTS in MS SQL server2000.
- Used ADO.Net in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Developed web forms with C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Database testing and generating test reports.
- Performed unit testing of the developed application.
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid, data list.