- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist wif 7+ years of experience in all phases of SDLC including design, development, integration, implementation and maintenance of various windows and web based applications.
- Good exposure in System Analysis, System Architecture, Data Modeling and Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience of programming on .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, XML Web Services, WCF, XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT, and AJAX.
- Experience in developing applications involving technologies like LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Silverlight & Telerik controls.
- Experience in Developing and implementing Web applications using MVC3 razor and Entity Framework.
- Good noledge of AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Enabled web site and adding AJAX functionality in ASP.NET web site.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, and Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Good command over commercial Relational DBMS such as SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 10g/11g, Microsoft Access and Multivalve DBMS such as Universe & Unidata
- Strong abilities in Database Design, Views, Normalization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions.
- Experience using tools such as Visual Studio.Net 2005/2008/2010/2012 , FxCop and Style - Cop.
- Sound noledge of several design patterns like Singleton, Factory and Template Method.
- Experience wif versioning tools like VSS (Visual Source Safe) and SVN.
- Experience in Creating and Updating Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes for performance tuning and query optimization.
- Expertise in designing and configuring security for .NET framework applications and implementingCode Access Security, Autantication, Authorization, Membership, Role and Profile providers.
- Developed drill down, drill through, sub report and nested data regions using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in deploying reports through utility tools, creating shared schedules, report subscriptions and report server configuration.
- Experience in Extracting and Transforming data using SQL Server Integration Services 2005/2008 R2.
- Experience in scheduling jobs, deploying packages using utility tools, creating package configurations, precedence constraints, break points, check points and error logging.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills wif ability to Work wif a team and keep them motivated.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, C, Visual C++, Visual Basic 6.0,PL/SQL
Business & Portal Technologies: WSS 3.0,Sharepoint Server 2007,MS Office 2007
Databases: MS-SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, MS Access, MySQL
Middle Ware: COM, DCOM, ActiveX, Remoting
IDE: Visual Studio.Net, Visual Studio 6.0, Visual InterDev 6
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9.0/11.0, SQL Reporting services 2005(SSRS), Ad Hoc Reporting Model, Dundas Chart.
Version Control: MS Visual Source Safe 6.0,Team Foundation Server.
Networking Protocols: SOAP, HTTP and TCP/IP
Design Tools: VisualStudio.Net, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/2003 Server
- Involving in different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Developed graphical user interface using HTML, Angular JS, Cascading Styling Sheets (CSS3), Bootstrap glyphicons.
- Involved in developing applications in ASP.NET MVC, Razor syntaxes and Razor view engines using visual studio 2012.
- Worked wif WCF, REST services which are used to call the services from one language to another wif the help of messages which can be in XML or JSON.
- Created new HTML helper classes for rendering of HTML controls in a view.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development wifAngularJS and application development wif C#.
- Developed n-tier application wif UI, business and data access layers using ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- I worked wif SSAS (Sql Server Analysis Sever) tool in Microsoft SQL Server so as to analyze the data as the project was mainly about analyzing the data submitted by the customers.
- Designed the Graphical User Interface wif C# and WPF.
- Used Bootstrap to make the UI more dynamic and interactive.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page i.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Used SSMS (Sql server management studio) to fetch the data from the database.
- Used user controls wif c# as the code behind, developed test cases for the project.
- Used entity framework to access the data from the SQL server as it automates the process of ADO.NET.
- I used SSIS as dis platform is used for data integration and workflow applications.
- Developed WCF services framework for providing search and autantication services.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used LINQ to write the queries in the back end so as to fetch the data from the database.
- Designed database queries in SQL Server, created stored procedures, views, triggers so as to reduce the code complication in the front end.
- Used Entity Framework to perform CRUD operations on the SQL Server 2008 though 2015 database.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to share all the work, code, to sort out the exceptions raised during work.
- Used WPF as the applications can be run on multiple platforms as it separates the user interface wif business logic.
- Used animation pictures wif the help of WPF for 2D/3D rendering.
- Conducted testing (unit testing, regression testing) of different objects so as to minimize the bugs in the Quality analysis sessions before releasing in to the production.
- Worked as a wpf developer
Environment: C#, MVC 5.0,4.5, Entity Framework 4.0, bootstrap glyphicons,Visual Studio 2014/2013, ADO.NET, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, AngularJS, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2012, Telerik, AJAX, MS Visio, NUnit, TFS,SVN, LINQ, WCF, Agile Scrum Methodologies, SSIS, SSAS,SSMS,WPF, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in technical analysis of the requirements and preparing design documents.
- Involved in development, testing and deployment of the application.
- Designed various screens using ASP.Net MVC3, C#, HTML.
- Implemented Ajax, JQuery and JQGrid are used to improve performance and look of the UI.
- Developed various Views, Models, Model Configurations and controllers in ASP.Net MVC3.
- Migrated DTS packages to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) and developed SSRS packages.
- Utilized Lambda Expressions in Views and controllers to communicate wif multiple models.
- Involved in integrating the application into the SharePoint portal environment.
- Various Java Web services are integrated wif the front end using WCF technologies.
- JSON is utilized to convert the SOAP responses to increase the performance.
- Developed COM components using Mosaix API for dialer integration and data exchange between VB 6.0 application and Mosaix.
- Designed and Developed the BAR, SDR components in VB 6.0 for generating bar codes in manufacturing floor for the order.
- For Source Control Integration MSI was used for daily code check-ins.
- Developed user controls using C#3.5. Custom editor is one such example.
- Involved in database objects creation like tables, triggers. Developed complex T-SQL stored procedures in SQL-Server 2010.
- Extensive experience of creating activex controls using the MFC libraries especially for cross platform support.
- Migrated DTS packages to SQL Server 2010 Integration Services (SSIS) and developed SSRS packages.
- Used MSI provider, ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Set, and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources
- Improved the user experience using WPF components, so that various screen elements were easily accessible.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using AJAX Extensions.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF and client front end layers using WPF and Silverlight.
- Implemented queuing system for archiving huge data using C#, multithreading and windows controls. dis enabled user to put more than one case to a archive queue, so that the archival process will run in parallel.
- Developed the SSIS packages to load data from flat and XML files.
Confidential, TAMPA, FL
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Developed UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams
- Designed and developed web pages using visual studio 2010 using ASP.NET 4.5 and C#.
- Developed and consumed WCF and WPF services for communication wif internal systems.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also developed web services using HTTP.
- For designing the user interface used Cascading Style Sheets and Bootstrap, glyphicons in bootstrap to make the user interface more dynamic and interactive.
- Used SSIS, SSRS for the reporting part of the application, used SSMS (Sql server management studio ) to fetch the data.
- Worked wif view state on the client side and session state on the server side to maintain the data between the pages of the application.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO.Net Entity Framework Model, LINQ to Entities and C#.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integrated Testing
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL statements involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions).
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database
- Maintained TFS (Team Foundation Server) as a central repository system and automatic builds and continuous integration and NUNIT testing.
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production.
- For Data Migration used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) so as to extract, transform and load data.
- Used Crystal reports to generate complex reports .The reports can be exported in Excel or PDF.
- Used WPF framework as it can be executed anywhere like windows or web application.
- Involved in migrating web services to WCF based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Confidential, Windsor, CT
.Net & Web Services Developer
- Work on Agile team of 7 members releasing software in 2 weeks sprints wif duties consists of software development working on User Stories.
- Maintained Time-out synchronization between web application and web services (Soap) using.NET FRAMEWORK 4.0, ASP.NET MVC4, C#.NET, WCF, Soap Header.
- Consumed Webservices using WCF Service to fetch the Client Details to create eForm Personalization page.
- Developed amigration toolwhich takes data from database on one server to create csv files and after moving these files to second server reads those csv files and inserts to database on second server after manipulating some values depending on the kind of migration and user input.
- Developed amigration tool using ASP.NET,WPF,ADO.NETandLINQ, SQL SERVER 2008.
- Developed a Flat-Extract UI tool to maintain the history records and also changing, adding, updating and versioning of the FLAT.EXTRACT files.
- Developed the Flat-Extract tool using WinForms, C#, UniObjects, Universe database (MultivalueDBMS), Accuterm.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2010 for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Involved in migrating the application from Asp to Asp.NET.
- Worked wif Telerik Rad Controls to develop rich interactive engaging User Interfaces
- Developed the Business Logic Layer using C# .NET.
- Used ADO.NET and its components DataReader, DataSet, Connection and DataAdapter to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX for front end and Ajax framework.
- Implemented client side logic using Java Script.
- Created and consumed WCF web services in the application
- Used ASP.NET client side and server side state management to preserve data
- Used ASP.NET caching to improve the performance of the pages
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source control.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, C#. NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, TelerikRadControls, TFS, SQL SERVER 2008, MVC, VB6, WCF