- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design and implementingclient/server, web based and n - tier applications.
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including business requirements, analysis, design, development, Dependency Injections, testing, and implementation of application.
- Experience on different types of Verbs
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile software developmental methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Good Knowledge on AWS.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS).
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designer/developer of Web and Windows applications using .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.net, Web services, WPF, WCF, Web API and Ajax in multitier architecture.
- Expertise in working with ADO.NET, LINQ, LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework Code First.
- Developed services usingWCF(Windows Communication Foundation) technologies and Web API withMicrosoft Enterprise library and Web service software factory.
- Experience in SQL SERVER Database Design and Development, Writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions using T-SQL.
- Strong experience in design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC).
- Experience in Coded UI Testing, Code Coverage and implemented unit testing using Microsoft Fakes withconcern of Code Separation.
- Experience with VSS, SVN, and Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT for Code Repository, Deployment and Version Control Experience in code review and implemented automated unit testing using Nunit.
- Expertise in Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.NET) application development using C#.
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design, Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility on different browsers.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills and is well motivated to rapidly acquire new skills on the job.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, C++
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g and MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS), SQL Server
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports XI
Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS), IBM ClearCase, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT
Methodology: Agile Methodology, MVC 3 / 4, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Water fall method
Confidential, Boston, MA
- UsedAGILE/SCRUMmethodology for iterative task completion by havingDaily Stand-ups.
- Created UI layers, Webpages and integrated to maintain the performance of Data flow and Data Integrity using Asp.Net, Grids and User Controls.
- Created ASP.NET applications using ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and 4.0
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Reviewed the existing applications and involved with the Business team and implemented the tasks as per the Priority of Business Requirement
- Worked with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Razor view engine and web API.
- Developed Views, controllers and business logic models using C#.
- Developed WCF services and consumed them for distributed applications.
- Designed and implemented the Core components for the application, which included a data access layer and an error logging component.
- Worked with WPF for building Web Applications.
- Worked on the Data Access Layers using Entity Framework
- Worked with Sitecore 6.0 Content Management System.
- Developed RESTFUL/WCF Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Implemented Ajax Asynchronous and Asynchronous calls.
- Worked with DBA in designing the database and in ERD for tables
- Written Stored Procedures, Query's for Database connectivity using SQL Server 2008.
- Developed web forms with C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Experience in troubleshooting the application, analyzing and resolving issues.
- Worked on Query Optimization of the SQL Server T-SQL queries and also optimized the applications
- Implemented MS-Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Involved in Coordinating with off-shore team and giving Non-prod support for 24hrs at on call schedules.
- Used GIT for version/Source control.
Confidential, West Lake, TX
Mid-Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and code different modules using C# which deals with the clearing of checks, updating the corresponding policy in database.
- Worked in Agile development environment and participated in meetings and discussions with department heads, project managers, architects and users.
- Using VB.NET to maintain existing applications.
- Used ADO.Net, LINQ in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed the required SQL stored procedures on SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Deployment of WCF web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Conducting meetings to establish and enforce best practices and standards.
- Actively participated in Peer reviewing of the code for maintaining the quality of coding and application.
- Maintained the code in TFS and set up the builds.
- Developed, coded and reviewedSitecoreCMS web programs.
- Worked with Oracle 11g and maintained the database
- Used SSRS Reports to generate reports
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing the multi-tier architecture involving the presentation layer, Business component layer and database layer
- Developed day to day documents for reporting and developing the application
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.net, C# and ADO.net
- Used controls like Update Panel, Accordion control, Calendar Control, Collapsible panel in AJAX control toolkit to provide a rich and interactive web experience
- Used java Script for client-side validations and displaying messages
- Extensively used ADO.netand data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set, Data Table, Data view to access data from SQL Data sources to Business Objects and updating the changes accordingly to SQL data sources
- Worked with LINQ in querying the data sources
- Used ASP.NET State Management Techniques while implementing the solution
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and T-SQL Statements to access and manipulate data from SQL Server Database 2005.
- Prototyping and review of the design using Object Oriented Methodology -UML
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services from client applications. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts and hosted in IIS 6.0. All service (contracts) configured with secured bindings
- Worked with Visual Source Safe 6.0 and TFS for version control
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Developed day to day documents for reporting and developing the application.
- Maintained Classic ASP applications in the existing system
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, VB.net, ASP.net, and ADO.net.
- Worked on windows services, which are used to read and store data from XML files in to the database.
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.net, VB.netand ADO.net.
- Extensively worked with Java script, hidden controls, Dropdown controls, masking, unmasking
- Maintained state of the Webpages by using View State and Session Memory objects.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions to access and manipulate data from SQL Server.
- Worked on exposing web services using WCF architecture for the client to communicate and exchange data and involved design of WCF based Service.
- Involved in debugging, analyzing critical application issues by looking at the logs and other connectivity.
- Hosted applications in IIS 5.0.
- Used Tortoise Subversion for version control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, ASP.net3.0, C#, VB.net, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, Subversion, T-SQL, ADO.net, MSMQ, WCF, IIS, Classic ASP, SQL Server.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
- Improved the performance of web pages by using AJAX
- Worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET
- Used ASP.NET membership concept for login controls
- Used n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls (Component Art Grid View, Data List, Textbox, Calendar, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.).
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Implemented session management concept
- Used ADO.NET for the database access using SQL Server Data Adapters.
- Created the database and has written stored procedures using SQL SERVER 2008
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as Grid View, List View, etc. for displaying data
- Developed WCF services and implemented with service contract attributes operation contract and data contract attributes.
- Performed unit testing on some modules
- Used the Debugging and Tracing features of Visual Studio. Net extensively.
- Documented the code for some of the modules
- Provided technical support
- Involved in documenting the user manual
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements