- Over 5 Years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC including requirements specifications, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support. Good experience in developing applications using Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Strong experience of application development utilizing C#. NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF (REST and SOAP), and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013.
- Strong Knowledge on .Net Core, Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge in WPF, XAML, XAMARIN, UWP
- Strong experience of application development utilizing MVC, WebAPI, WCF (REST and SOAP), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Object, LINQ to XML and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015.
- Extensive experience in database design and development using Sql Server 2005/2008/2012, PL/SQL, T - SQL and Mongo.
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework 5.1/6.1.
- Extensive experience in database design and development using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
- Experience in teh development of Client/Server Applications on n-tier architecture and ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5 Framework along with multiple Java Script libraries like jQuery, AngularJS, Knockout, Bootstrap, Kendo UI controls.
- Designed and modeled Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service hosted in IIS.
- Experience in teh Design and Development of Web Pages, Win Forms, Web User Controls, Web Custom Controls, Server Controls, CSS, Class Diagrams and other application components using ASP.NET 1.0/2.0,3.5,4.0,4.5, Web Services, C#, ADO.NET, IIS, SOAP, HTML, HTML5, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, Java Script, jQuery and WCF Service Contracts.
- Strong knowledge towards various Java script libraries such as Node js, React Js, Angular 2
- Proficient in SQL development including: creating tables, indexes, triggers, writing complex queries, stored procedures, views and query optimization using SQL SERVER 2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Used GitHub and TFS as version controls.
- Experience in using NUnit Testing Framework, Entity Framework, and Team Foundation Server for Source Code Version Control.
- Developed Packages using SSIS scheduled them to run periodically
- Worked on SSRS to Generate teh Reports in Excel and PDF Formats
- Created data visualization reports using POWER BI and Thought spot.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle
- Responsible for designing and optimizing code for critical functionalities and involved in making major functionality work with good performance.
- Designed user interface with Razor View Engine and HTML halpers for application development using ASP.NETMVC 5.0/6.0 and implemented logics using C#.
- Developed views using Master Pages, Partial Views and Custom HTML Helper with Razor View Engine.
- Used Entity Framework to communicate with SqlServer 2012.
- Used Github for integration and source control.
- Used Kendo UI controls using HTML5 razor view engine to make teh pages more responsive and interactive.
- Worked on Web API to expose data and services to different devices.
- Created and consumed RESTful Web Services to expose teh application functionality for different applications.
- Used Node Js to generate dynamic page content.
- Delivered BI reporting solutions and data visualization reports using POWER BI, thoughtspot .
- Integrated custom visuals based on business requirements using POWER BI Desktop
- Conducts comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to teh Production environment to minimize bugs.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in all of SDLC.
- Used UWP(Universal windows) WPF .Net, C# to develop teh application
- Used XAML for designing.
- Consumed Web services to fetch and save teh data in teh DB2 database.
- Created Web API to get teh data from database.
- Created resizable application using UWP designer approach.
Environment: UWP (universal windows), WPF, C#, Web API, Web services, .NET framework 4.5
Confidential, Reston VA
- Worked through all phases of teh application software lifecycle (SDLC) including design, development, testing and deployment of teh CSR application.
- Involved in Design and Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in MVC Architecture
- Responsible for requirement gathering from teh business analyst's and for preparing teh requirement specification document using agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Worked on teh backend development of new features using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Developed rich GUI using Angular js, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Created presentation, application and database layer to in corporate teh business logic. All teh assemblies were developed using C# programming language.
- Created Web API's that can be called viewing teh uploaded invoices, validation, and selective insert, and user history.
- Used Angular Js to make teh application a modern web platform
- Used Entity framework and LINQ to query against strongly typed collections of object and various data sources
- Used WCF to make teh application as service oriented.
- Worked on application development using technologies such as Entity Framework.
- Involved in Documentation, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, Microsoft C# 4.0, ASP.Net MVC 5.0, WCF, LINQ, jQuery, CSS, NoSQL KnockoutJS, Angular js Bootstrap, Dev express controls, SQL SERVER 2012.
- Involved in client interaction to understand teh requirement of teh application and usage of teh application to teh client.
- Verifying all validation of teh project using manual testing.
- Designing of teh web page using Devexpress control and Ajax controls.
- Involved in 3 tier coding of teh project using LINQ applying teh concept of BAL’s and DAL’s and applying Ado.net.
- Object oriented technology was extensively used for developing re-usable components using C#. NET
- Involved in configuration, customization, and development of e-commerce platform.
- Developed application using MVC, C#, WEBAPI, HTML using Visual Studio 2012 and Entity Framework.
- Involved in designing database, creating tables, writing complex queries and writing Stored Procedures using SQL 2012
- Created WCF services using SOAP.
- Verifying all validation of teh project using general manual testing.
- Devised teh exhaustive detailed design and process flow of teh specific module.
- Responsible for designing screens using Technical/Design Requirement Specifications.
- Participated in Design & code level discussions and done coding along with Unit testing for assigned Module.
- Implemented dis project using ASP.NET as a presentation architecture.
- Used Razor Views to enable fast coding work flow, and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with a minimum of keystrokes.
- Used Scrum through in teh Agile Methodology
- Created ASP.NET User Controls and custom controls for code reusability and to reduce teh complexity of user interface design.
- Developed Data access layer using ADO .net Objects.
- Created SQL queries, Stored procedures, Views, Triggers and implemented SQL queries in C#
- Evaluated database performance and performed maintenance duties such as tuning, backup and restoration.
- Performed Code review and Unit testing for better performance