- Over 7+ Years of professional IT Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Client/Server and Web - based N-tier architecture systems using Microsoft Technologies.
- Designer/developer of Web and Windows applications using .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, C#, VB.NET, Win forms, ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.net, Web services, WCF, and XML in multitier architecture.
- Expertise in the development of Web, Windows using Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012.
- Expertise in working wif ADO.NET, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities and Entity Framework
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Exposure to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Presentation Foundation and LINQ.
- Strong experience in design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC).
- Experience in diverse FACETS of .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of healthcare applications.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 10g, MS Access, and XML Data source.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Expertise in developing User Controls and Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server for Version Controlling.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Strong experience in creating reports using Microsoft SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in designing CSS for different browsers and aware of UML diagrams.
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile software developmental methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, communication & interpersonal skills.
Languages: C, C++, C#.Net, VB.Net
.Net Framework: .Net Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Scripting Languages: Java script, VB script
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , MS Access, Oracle10g
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
Distributed Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WWF
Design Concepts: Design Patterns, UML
Software Engineering: Agile, SDLC
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Involved in some of the key discussions wif vendors and client business meetings.
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating the Entity-Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting the project architecture.
- Worked wif MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Razor view engine and web API.
- Developed Views, controllers and business logic models using C#.
- Used LINQ to SQL as the data provider for communicating wif the SQL Server Database.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Worked on existing system on VB.NET wif any ODBC compliant database
- Integrated SSRS reports into the web application using Report Viewer Controls.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing WCF Services.
- Developed RESTFUL/WCF Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Involved in preparing the Database design and Product requirements document for a conversion project.
- Performed check for coding standards and code review for the application code.
- Maintained Application state using Cookies, Application object and Caching.
- Written T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for the SQL Server backend.
- Worked on Query Optimization of the SQL Server T-SQL queries and also optimized the applications
- Involved in Testing, Debugging and code review of the Applications.
- Involved in the Production Support activities along wif the development work.
- Worked in the environment using Agile methodology.
- Worked wif the QA teams during the process of pushing out the QA build and testing process and fixing the raised defects.
- Involved in Coordinating wif off-shore team and giving Non-prod support for 24hrs at on call schedules.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
Confidential, Buffleton, SC
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms. Involved in managing the client meetings, documenting the functional and business requirements.
- Followed Agile methodology to develop the software solution
- Designed and developed the application using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET 4.0.
- Developed HTML prototype of the web pages using CSS, according to client specifications
- Responsible for migrating classic ASP applications into ASP.NET MVC 3.0 applications
- Used MVC UI Pattern to design the Test driven UI Layer
- Created and managed the stored procedures based on the FACETS Schema.
- Developed data driven business logic using C# and SQL Server database.
- Implemented tools for Executives to change the business rules any time of the year.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services wifin the network
- Responsible for setting up the security and bindings for WCF services
- Created Restful services to support mobile applications
- Worked on FACETS claims module.
- Used Entity Framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types. Used Entity Framework in the DAL to communicate wif the database using LINQ to Entities provider
- Used AJAX framework to do asynchronous calls to the services wherever needed.
- Created new design and styles for the web pages using AJAX controls in the Ajax Control Toolkit to enhance the aesthetic value of the web pages.
- Integrated FACETS database wif the .NET applications using Trizetto Integration Solution.
- Developed solution for X12 837 transaction set wif external pricing vendors utilizing theTrizettoHIPPA Gateway andFacetsXC process, extensions.
- Implemented server caching techniques.
- Assisted in the designing of database and also created database Triggers, Functions and Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 for ensuring data integrity.
- Performed data transformations using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) via the Implemented enhancements for better performance.
- Worked on Facets integration.
- Integrated SSRS reports in applications
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Handled the UAT Sessions and halped in solving production issues
Confidential, Bedford, NH
- Participated in full software development lifecycle.
- Used ADO.Net, LINQ in connecting to Data Access management wif SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.Net Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed the required SQL stored procedures on SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Deployment of WCF web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Conducting meetings to establish and enforce best practices and standards.
- Actively participated in Peer reviewing of the code for maintaining the quality of coding and application.
- Maintained the code in TFS and set up the builds.
- Worked wif Oracle 10g and maintained the database
- Developed web forms wif C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Used SSRS Reports to generate reports
Jr. Software Developer
- Involved in all phases of SDLC.
- As a team member, developed the components using VB.NET.
- Responsible for creating Web Forms using several ASP.NET server controls.
- Created User controls and Custom Controls like Calendar Control, Login Control, and Error Control, Header Control and Footer control.
- Developed the data binding and Data Access wif ADO wif SQL Server using VB.Net.
- Developed several stored procedures in SQL Server and optimized Queries
- Configuration management of code done using VSS.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.0, HTML, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005, VSS.